Chapter 8

That Playboy Is My Husband

JEALOUSY

The next morning, Yeeri woke up earlierr than usual to prepare my breakfast and her-now-husband. She went downstair to the kitchen and start to make pancakes.

After she finished cooking, it's time to wake her husband up. She went to the living room and saw Taehyung still sleeping. She went closer to him and shook his body.

"Taehyung, wake up~" Taehyung groaned and turn his back to Yeeri. "Hey, I already made breakfast for you" "What is it" He answered finally with his sleepy voice. "It''s pancake" "You can cook?" "Of course! Now wake up already!" "Aishh, this girl. Can you stop yelling?" "Wae? Can't I?" 

"I'm your husband now" "I don't take you as my real husband, we're on arranged-marriage" Yeeri said casually.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Ouch! My heart hurt when I heard that? Why?? I'm not fall for her right? Arghh, I'm so confused right now. So I got up from the sofa and went tto the bathroom to wash my face. Then, I went to the kitchen and saw her already eating.

"Why you don't wait for me" I pouted. "You take so long, I'm already hungry" I sit down at the chair opposite of her. "And since when you act cute?" She asked me.

"When?" "You pouted earlier.... but it's okay, you're is cute" My heart melts at her words. She's a sweet talker. Yah! This girl can do anything to my heart.

YEERI'S POV

He pouted. Oh my gosh! Why did he act cute suddenly? "You take so long, I'm already hungry" He sit on the chair of opposite me. "And sonce when you act cute?" I asked.

"When?" He asked me, acting like he didn't know. "You pouted earlier.... but it's okay, you're cute" I confessed to him. Now, I see him daydreaming while smiling. My idiot husband. I smiled

AUTHOR'S POV

Then, they continue to eat the pancakes until it finish.Yeeri wash the dishes while Taehyung went upstair and take his shower. 

AFTERNOON

"I want to go out first. Annyeong~" Taehyung said. "Take care" Yeeri replied him. 

Yeeri thought for a while. 'Where did he go? Having a date with her girlfriends? No way, he already married. 

Then, Yeeri's phone make a ringtone signing someone has called her. She looked at the ID and it was Ji Ah. She picked up and bring it to her ear.

"Hello Yeeri!"

"Hello too Ji Ah, what do you want?"

"I closed my shop today"

"Wae?"

"I miss to hang out with you..."

"So?"

"I want to go out with today, pleasee~"

"Of course I want to go out with you"

"Yeah~! I will take you now, annyeong"

"Okay then, annyeong"

Then, they hang up the phone and Yeeri went upstair and wore her casual clothes. 

After a few minutes, Ji Ah came. Yeeri close the door behind her and lock it. She try to open the door and it's already locked. She put the key in her bag and enter Ji Ah's car. "Here we go!"

They went off to a shopping mall and bought new clothess, shoes, bags and many more. Yeeri have fun today with Ji Ah. 

Then,they were hungry. So they decided to buy food at the food court before going back home.

In the food court, Ji Ah can see Taehyung with a girl chatting happily at one of the table of the cafeteria.

"Yeeri-ah" Ji Ah called her. "Nae?" She replied while her eyes still looking at the menu. "Isn't that Taehyung?" "Taehyung? Where?"

"There, with a girl" Ji Ah point Taehyung with her index finger and now Yeeri can see Taehyung, with the girl, chatting happily. Yeeri felt like want to burst out tears. So, she stormed outside the food court while tears streaming down her cheeks with Ji Ah following her behind.

Taehyung saw it. Taehhyung saw Yeeri's tears and his heart hurt more than usual. "I need to go first" He stand up but the girl hold his hand. "Why so suddenly?" 

"Tara, let me go. You and I, broke up" Then Taehyung ran outside leaving Tara pissed off. "Aishh this guy, I will get my revenge no matter what"


Taehyung ran outside the shopping mall and saw Yeeri and Ji Ah enter the car and off to somewhere. Taehyung quickly went to his car, start the engine and catch Ji Ah's car with full speed. Safely, he catch their car and followed them behind.

Ji Ah send Yeeri to her house and come in the house with Yeeri. Then, Yeeri locked herself in her bedroom while Ji Ah was outside of her room.

Then, Taehyung came. Well Ji Ah was surprised because he was panting heavily.

"Where is Yeeri?" "Locked herself in her bedroom. Wae?" "I saw her. I saw her tears at the food court" Ji Ah gasped. "What about the girl?" "I broke up with her already" 

Then, Taehyung knock Yeeri's door and called her. "Yeeri~ Please opened the door but she replied with tears"

YEERI'S POV

Why I'm crying? Why my heart ache? Why? Why my tears keep coming out? Did I get jealous because of that girl being with Taehyung? But why?


Here's the update! I have time at night only --" Anyway, please subscribe and comment! Sorry for grammar mistakes and type-error. It's one of my habit now :P

 Hope you like this chapter <3

By the way, Tara is one of Taehyung's girlfriend and she really loves Taehyung while Taehyung is playing with her heart :)