Chapter 12

That Playboy Is My Husband

THE MYSTERY PEOPLE REVEALED

YEERI'S POV

"I'm Kim Myungsoo" "Oh~ So, I will call you Myungsoo then" "It's better you call me with the letter 'L" "Oh~ Okay then"

Then, our teacher subject came into the class adn today we don't have any lessons since it's the first day of school. We introduce ourself infront of the class.

Every subject is like that too though. This is a better start! Knowing each other and make a new friend so we don't have to be awkward when there is a group project. 

After that finished school, I went back to the dorm waiting for Ji Ah to come.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You?! How come you came to the same collage with me too?" I asked Tara, one of my ex-girlfriend when I'm still a playboy.

She smirk. "It's a fate V. You and I are actually destined together already" She hug me. "Eww! Let go of your hand from me!" I slap her hand away.

Then, the teacher came and she went back to her desk. How did I ended up with the same collage as her? This must be hard. If she keep disturbing me, what will Yeeri think??

YEERI'S POV

I have no lessons anymore. So, I'm going back to the dorm alone. Suddenly, L surprising me.

"Yeeri!" "Omo! Yah! What will you do if I have a heart attack?!" "But I know you dont" He smiled and I just rolled my eyes.

"So, where's your dorm?" L asked me. "Here!" I point my dorm's building. "JInjja?! It's the same as me. Now, I want to know your room" He grinned

"Wae?" "I'm bored. I'm going to this college alone for your information. So, when I know, I can go to your dorm when free time"

"Okay then" We walk until we reach my room that I shared with Ji Ah. "This my room but you can't go inside" "Waeyo? Is it messy?" "Ani" I shook my head.

"Then?" "It just.. you can't" I smiled. "Now, can we go to your room?" I asked him. "Sure" So, we went to his dorm and just stay outside of it.

"You can't go inside here too" "Wae?" I said playfully "Is it messy~?" "Hehe" "So,I know your room and you know my room. I'm going back to my room now. Annyeong" "Annyeong~"

AUTHOR'S POV

"So, do you have other friends now?" Ji Ah asked Yeeri. "It's a friend. I only got one and it's all because we're desk partner" "Oh. So, what's her name?"

You laughed and Ji Ah was confused "It's a guy" "Bwoh?!" "Wae? Is there any problem?" "No. It's just that I remind you, you already married. Did you tell him?" and I shook my head.

"Wae?" "Because he didn't ask" Ji Ah facepamed herself. "Beside, why would I tell him? It's not his business" "I'm afraid that he might fall for you" 

"Why would he? We're friends" "You're too pretty Yeeri. Even a playboy fall for you" "Nah~ I'm not pretty. Okay. Why this topic become issues? We really need to sleep now. It's already late

Ji Ah didn't respond but she sleep anyway. While Taehyung and Hoseok in their room.

"Hoseok-ah" "Nae?" "I met Tara today, one of my ex that obsessed over me" "That girl?! How did she know you're in this college?"

"I don't know but there's something terrible happened today on break time" "What is it?" "She almost kissed me. Safely, it's on my way to go to Yeeri or not Yeeri will be sulk"

"Bwoh?! She almost kissed you?" Taehyung nodded. "Because I never kiss her even when we date because I don't love her"

"Then? Why are you date her?" "I'm being dare... by my hyung" "Oh~ So, that's why you become playboy all this time?" Taehyung shook his head.

"That one I can't tell you now" "I understand" "So, what are you going to do? Move to other college?" "Ani,seems like Yeeri already have a namja chingu here"

"Namja?!" "Yup, I saw her walking with him today and it looks like Yeeri is showing her room to that guy?" "Then? Why you don't want to move?" 

"I don't know but my heart telling not to" Hoseok sighed and pull his blanket and put it around his body. "Good night Taehyung" "Good night too"


So, here's the update! I feel like I want to update it 

I'm doing my homework while doing this. So, hope you like this chapter :)