Chapter 13

That Playboy Is My Husband

FIRST FIGHT

Today, the four friends including the married couple went to their college together like always. Chit-chatting while walking before go to their respective class.

Suddenly, Tara interrupted them. "Annyeong V! Did you miss me?" Taehyung was surprised and afraid because her wife is here. If Tara do anything to Taehyung, something bad will happen..

"Kaja jagi" Taehyung hold Yeeri's wrist and pull her away from Tara with Ji Ah and Hoseok following behind. "Yah! V! Why did you left me here?"

"Who is she?" Yeeri asked Taehyung. "I'll tell you later, okay? It's almost time for class" Yeeri nodded and pecked his cheek. Don't sleep while teacher explaing infront baby" "I will" and Taehyung hug her for the last time before go to their own class.

BREAK TIME

"How's your lesson big baby?" Yeeri asked Taehyung "Just okay. How about you" "It's fine too" He smiled. "Now, kaja! I'm hungry" "Me too, hehe" Taehyung ruffled Yeeri's hair.

"Yah! Now my hair become messy" Yeeri said while fixing her hair. Walking and walking and walking, suddenly Myungsoo came in sight.

"Hai Yeeri" "Oh, Hi Myungsoo!" "I already told you to call me L" "Hehe" Then Myungsoo pinch her cheek. Yeeri was shocked and look at his husband sudden changed expression.

"Anyway, who is he?" Myungsoo asked Yeeri. "He.. He's my husband" This time Myungsoo was shocked. "Whuut?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Mianhae that I pinch her cheek" Myungsoo bowed while apologizing.

"It's okay" Taehyung replied with a cold tone. "We're going first Myu- I mean L. See you later" "Okay then" Then, the couple went away.

"Babe~ Are you okay?" But Taehyung didn't reply to his wife and Yeeri pout. "Baby, I love you soo much. I will never fall for someone else. Trust me, I'm already your wife" Yeeri said while staring at his eyes

Taehyung stare back at Yeeri with cold expression but then change to smile. "Good baby~" "Now, kaja! I'm really hungry now" Taehyung finally said "Okay" They walked to the cafeteria, interlaced their fingers.

They bought foods and drinks and went to the table where Hoseok and Ji Ah already sit. "Finally! The married couple came!" Hoseok said "What taking you so long?" Ji Ah asked the couple

"The queues was long" Taehyung said "You lying! I can see from here it's short" Hoseok said the truth "Hehe, okay, Let's eat. Break time almost end" Then they start to eat.

After finish, they went back to their class but on the way to their class suddenly, Tara interrupted them again.

"V~ Please talk to me once or else I will do something to you" Again, Taehyung hold Yeeri's wrist but this time, Tara really do something.

She hug Taehyung and kiss his cheek. "Why did you run from me?" Yeeri's heart broke into pieces. Yeeri pulled her hand from Taehyung and walk fast to her next class with Ji Ah following her behind

"Why did you do that?! !!!" "Yah, Taehyung. control your anger, we're in the college" Hoseok tried to calm him down "Did you know what feeling when your wife is leaving just like that?! It's like we're being rejected!" Hoseok shocked because it's the first time Taehyung yelled at him.

"Yah! You! I will never forgive you forever if Yeeri mad at me!" Taehyung went away after saying those words to Tara. He went to his class and learn like always

After he finish his class in the afternoon, he went back to his room, put all his things and wait for his wife at her room. Actually, it is locked but Ji Ah has also finish her class. So, Taehyung can come in the room too.


Yeeri had finish all her class. So, she went back to the dorm with Myungsoo. They bid goodbye to each other after arrive infront of Yeeri's room. Then, Yeeri enter the room.

Taehyung then stand up just right after Yeeri open the door and ask her a question. "Can I talk to you" Yeeri rolled her eyes and ignore Taehyung to put her things to its place"

"Jagi, am I talking to the wall?" Taehyung hold her wrist to stop her from what she's doing. Yeeri stare at Taehyung right in the eyes telling him that she needs some space.

"Jagi, its just a small thing. I still love you. I'm your husband right?" Taehyung said and hug her but she don't hug him back. Taehyung was hurt.

"Jagi, please.. talk" "Okay, it that's what you want" Yeeri told him to sit at the chair and Taehyung do as what she told him while Yeeri standing up.

"I need some space" Taehyung widened his eyes. "Wae?! Am I'm not a good husband for you yet?" "Yes, you're not good enough" 

"Oh ya? How about you? Did I'm not hurt when that guy pinch your cheek?! I'm really hurt! but I forgive you just like that" 

"But she KISSED your cheek infront of me!" "It's the same thing!" "No, it's not! It's totally different!" Yeeri yelled at him.

"Where's your manners?! You rise up your voice to your husband!" "You did the same too! So, can't I?" "Of course not! I'm your husband! You must respect to your own husband!"

"GUYS!! Please stop!" Ji Ah interrupt them and the two of them shut their mouth. Taehyung went out from their room and Yeeri start to cry. 

"How could this happen to me?!" Yeeri said while sobbing and Ji Ah's tears start to fall down too.

"This will be settle soon okay? Just please calm down yourself first" "If I can but maybe I can't. I just having fight with my husband and he leaves me just like that? Who won't be hurt?" 

Yeeri can't calm down and her tears just fall down that night. 


So finally, it's an update again! I hope you like it? Haha! :D

Please subscribe and comment! 

Sorry for grammar mistakes and type-error :D

To the people who just subscribe, thank you so much!! I love you guys :)