Chapter 4

That Playboy Is My Husband

PURPOSAL

"So, give me your address Yeeri" "Mianhae, I don't know my own address." "It's okay, here's my phone number, we will came as soon as you told us" Then, Taehyung's omma stand up and went outside of the kitchen, leaving Yeeri and Taehyung alone.

"What did you give my omma until she want me to marry you,huh?" "So, this is my fault?! I didn't do anything!" Yeeri slammed the dining table while standing up and went back to her work. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and went to his bedroom.

Yeeri went to the living room and saw Ji Ah working alone. "Mianhae, I have some problem earlier." "What's the problem?" Then, Yeeri explained to Ji Ah about her arrange-marriage with Taehyung. "BWOH?!" "Shh.." Yeeri shut Ji Ah's mouth. "Mianhae, but how?" "Molla~ Just continue doing our works." So, they continue doing their works until evening.

"Thank you for your work girls. Here's the money" Taehyung's omma give the money to Ji Ah. "And Yeeri, don't forget to tell me your address." Yeeri nodded. Then, Taehyung's omma went insde her house and close the door behind. "Here. Thank you for helping me today" Ji Ah give Yeeri some of the money. "No problem, It's my job to help my friend" Ji Ah smiled and the two of them went to the car.

"When will you tell that playboy's omma about your address?" Yeeri laugh at the words 'that playboy' and say, "I'm planning to tell her tonight" "Oh." Then, they went off to Yeeri's house. Yeeri forget about Taehyung's omma told her earlier about they will come to purpose her as soon as she tell them.

Arrive at Yeeri's house, Yeeri bid goodbye to Ji Ah and went inside the house and greet her omma like always. Then, she went to her bedroom and take a long shower. After finish, she wore her clothes and went to her omma. 

"Omma, can you tell me our address?" "For what?" "Just tell me" So, Yeeri's omma ended up giving the address and Yeeri type it at her phone. After finish, she send it to Taehyung's omma. "Kaja! Eat our dinner" 

THE NEXT DAY

"Yeeri! Someone knock on the door! Please open it for me! I'm busy!" Yeeri's omma called her from the kitchen. "Wait!" Yeeri lazily got off from her bed and went to the main door. She opened it reavealing Taehyung serious face and her smile face omma.

"Nae? What are you doing here?" "Pabo you" Taehyung whisper and his omma gave him a glare and went back to look at Yeeri. "We came here to purpose you of course" Then, Taehyung and his omma went inside  of the house leaving blank Yeeri behind.

Then, Yeeri remember about it. She faceplamed herself and thought to herself 'Why I tell her omma too early? I haven't told my own omma yet. Omma must be surprised' 

So, she went to the kitchen and call her omma. "Omma, there's some guests at the living room" "Who?" "Just came out already!" So, Yeeri and her omma went outside of the kitchen and went to the living room. Yeeri's omma was surprised because she didn't know the guests. 

"Why did the two of you come here?" "We came here to purpose Yeeri" Yeeri's omma look at Yeeri in surprised. "Sorry for not telling you earlier." Yeeri whisper to her omma.

"So, how did he know Yeeri?" "They were classmate" "Oh~ Where is he?" "Here he is" "Annyeonghaseoyo, Taehyung imnida" Taehyung bowed politely. "Oh, Taehyung" "So, what's your answer?" Taehyung's omma asked Yeeri's omma. Yeeri's omma took a glance at Yeeri and say, "It's a yes" Taehyung and Yeeri widened their eyes. "Okay, their wedding will be after their graduation. "BWOH?!" Bot Taehyung and Yeeri said. "It's too early omma" Taehyung whined at his omma. "I don't care"

"Gomawo for accepting even though you just know him today, thank you too for your time. Annyeong~" "No problem, annyeong~" Then, Taehyung and his omma went outside of the house.

"Why did omma accepted him?" "Well, he is handsome, polite and look good together with you." "Look good together with me?! It's that the reason?" Her omma nodded. "He's a playboy!!"

Yeeri's omma widened her eyes but it's already too late. "I'm sorry Yeeri, it's already late. I'd accepted him" Then, her omma went back to the kitchen.

YEERI'S POV

Why is my life always like this?! Can't I live with peace?! Why I have to be married at my young age? Why did I have to be married with a playboy?! Why did I have to be married with the person that I never loved?!


So, here's the update! How's the chapter? Please subscribe and comment

Sorry for grammar mistake and type-error :)