Chapter 3

That Playboy Is My Husband

MEETING HIS MOTHER

AUTHOR'S POV

"Annyeong Ji Ah, I will come again tomorrow!" Yeeri said while waving her hand. "Annyeong~ You must come tomorrow to help me with my work" "Arasseo, arasseo." Then, Yeeri went back to home

Earlier, there was a customer who order lots and lots of flower. So, Ji Ah need Yeeri's help to send it to the customer's home and put it neatly in amd outside the house. Safely, tomorrow is Saturday. So, Yeeri can help her from morning until afternoon.

"I'm home, omma!" Yeeri greet after she arrive at home. "I'm here honey" Her omma said from the kitchen. So, yeeri went there. "Omma, tomorrow can I help Ji Ah with her work? She really need my help" "Of course you can. She's you friend" "Gomawo~ Ji Ah will take me tomorrow earlier in the morning and we will go back home maybe at afternoon" "How about your lunch?" "Don't worry, Ji Ah and I will go somewhere to eat near the place." "Oh, okay. Just take care." "I will omma."

Then, Yeeri went upstair and took her shower. After finish, she wore her clothes and had her dinner with her omma. Then, she watched the TV until 9pm. She went upstair to her bedroom and drift off to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING AFTER HAVING BREAKFAST

"Annyeong omma. You too take care" Then, Yeeri went outside and enter Ji Ah's car. "Are you ready?" Ji Ah asked Yeeri. "I'm always ready." Ji Ah smile and went off to the given address. 

Arrive at the house, "Woah! How can we decorate this big house with flowers?" "I don't know, just decorate it nicely, okay? Now, help me to bring this flowers inside the house." "Arasseo." Yeeri went to the back of the car and saw lots of flowers than she never imagined. 'That's a lot' Yeeri thought to herself and take one bag of flowers to bring it inside. 

When Yeeri went inside the house, she become more amazed. The house is big, and the iniside of the house is neat and clean. 'They really are a rich people' Wondering around with her thought make her bumped into someone.

"Mianhae, jeongmal mian-" Yeeri widened her eyes. "YOU?!" The two of them said at the same time. "What are you doing here, Taehyung?" "I am the one who suppose to be asking that. This is my house" "Bwoh?! This is your house?" He nodded. "While you, what are you doing here?"

"Taehyung, stop flirting with girls." "Me?! Flirting with her?!" He point to Yeeri and act like he want to vomit. He stand up and went somewhere. Yeeri just rolled her eyes. She stand up and apologized to her omma politely. "Can I talk to you?" "Mianhae, I need to do my work first. Jeongmal mianhae" "It's okay, you can continue your work until it finish." Taehyung's omma said. Yeeri bow to her and went away to put the flowers.

TAEHYUNG'S OMMA POV

Maybe, she is the right person to be arrange-marriage with Taehyung. She is polite but how come Taehyung know her? I must ask Taehyung. I went to the kitchen and saw Taehyung.

"Who is the girl that you bumped into earlier?" "Why is she here?" Taehyung asked her me back. "She is doing her work" "What? She say she had no work?" "Maybe, she's helping her friend, I order lots of flowers." He nodded. 

"So, who is she?" I asked him again. "She is the new student in my class and she sit beside me as a partner." I made an 'o' mouth while nodding. "Why omma asking that?" "Just asking, I never saw that girl date with you. So, what's her name?" "It's Yeeri. So stop asking me question. If you want to know about her, ask her. Then, he went upstair to his bedroom

AUTHOR'S POV

LUNCH TIME

"We want to go somewhere first ma'am" Ji Ah said. "Where you want to go?" Taehyung's omma asked Yeeri and Ji Ah. "We want to go to have our lunch" Yeeri said. "I already cook for you guys. Just eat here arasseo?"  "Gomawo for the lunch ma'am" Yeeri said and bow.Yeeri look at Ji Ah and she nodded. "Let's go then" 

Taehyung's omma brought them to the kitchen and eat their lunch. After finish, Ji Ah ask permission to go to the toilet alone and left Yeeri with the Kim's family. 'This is the right time' Taehyung's omma thought to herself.

"So, Yeeri" Yeeri was confused. How did Taehyung's omma know her name? But she just shook it away. "Nae?" "Don't shock about this too Taehyung" "What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked his omma. "I already decided that Yeeri will become your arrange-marriage wife"

Yeeri and Taehyung widen their eyes and look at each other. "BWOH?! WITH THIS GUY/GIRL?!" and Taehyung's omma give them a nod.

YEERI'S POV

I don't like playboy! I have no feelings for him too! Why is my life like this? 

TAEHYUNG'S POV

But I'm still 18? Why? I don't care. Even though I'm married, I will still become a playboy


So, how's the chapter? Please subscribe and comment :)

Sorry for grammar mistakes and type-error.