Chapter 2

That Playboy Is My Husband

HE WAS A PLAYBOY

AUTHOR'S POV

"I came here again to-" He stop talking when he saw you. "What are you doing here?" "Well, this is my friend's shop." "So, where's your friend?" "She's in the toilet for a long time already." "Oh~ I don't have much time. I need to meet my girlfriend in 15 minutes. So, please take my order." "But I'm not a worker here." "Just take my order." "I'm not a-" He closed your mouth with his finger. "Please take a note of this and tell your friend." "You told me?! Why don't you write it yourself?!" I yelled at him. "AIshh this girl. I'm a customer. So, treat me well." 

So, Yeeri ended up writing the note of his order. "Why all this flowers have a girl's name? And why you broke up with all this girl?" Yeeri asked him. "You didn't get it yet?" "What do you- Are you Playboy?!" "What else?" "Wae?! It's not good to hurt the girl's feeling!" Yeeri yelled at Taehyung. "They were playgirl too. That's why I broke up with them." 

Yeeri didn't know what to say and just shut . "I got to go. Bye yeoja chingu! See you tomorrow!" He wink at Yeeri. "I'm not your yeoja chingu! Daah~!" Yeeri rolled her eyes and start to look at the notes. Yeeri start to say out the girl's name. "Why in the end of the notes have V? Is it his nickname?" "Nae~ It's his nickname." Ji Ah came out suddenly from nowhere. 

"What are you doing in the toilet?! I need to took his order." Yeeri mad at Ji Ah. "Hehe" Ji Ah rubbed the back of her neck. "Here his order. He also told you to send it to the address." "I knew it. He always told me to." "Bwoh?! Why don't he send it by his self? I thought he have his own leg?!" "He is a customer. That's why. So, he is Taehyung that you told me earlier right?" Yeeri nodded. "He's handsome right?" 

"Yah! He is playboy! Don't fall for him. He will hurt your feelings in the end." Yeeri warned Ji Ah. "Who told you that I fall for him? I just said that he is handsome." "It's the same." "Okay, okay. I give up"

AFTER TAEHYUNG HAVE HIS DATE WITH HIS GIRLFRIENDS

"Can you stop being a playboy? I pitied the girl that you date." Hoseok, Taehyung's friend said. "No, I won't stop. It's fun you know" Hoseok shook his head. He already being like this for 2 years! Lots of girls have broke their heart because of Taehyung. Hoseok become worried.

"Don't you think about your future? About getting married?" "I don't want to think about it. I want to enjoy life as teenagers." "Taehyung, your omma also worried about you. What if you get into an arranged-marriage?" "It will not happen. " Taehyung said confidently.

Actually, Hoseok already know about Taehyung's omma wanted to find a girl that match with Taehyung but he didn't want to tell Taehyung first because his omma told to. That's why he want Taehyung to stop being a playboy becuase if not, he will get into an arranged-marriage that he never imagine.


How's the chapter? Sorry for not updating for days :)

Sorry if  it's a bad and short chapter :(

Please subscribe and comment.

Sorry for grammar mistake and type-error .

I'm really sorry it is was boring