Chapter 1

That Playboy Is My Husband

NEW SCHOOL

YEERI POV

So, today is my first day at my new school. Yes, I'm being transfer to other school because of my parents work. *sigh* But I'm getting used to it because at least we moved to new house once a year. What a life. Now, I'm going to the office to take my schedule and to know what class I'm in. 

I knocked on the door and enter the room. "Annyeonghaseoyo~ I'm a new student and I'm here to take my schedule" I greet politely. "Your name please?" "My name is Lee Yeeri." "Wait for a minute." She search something on her table. "Here is your schedule and your in class 4-B" "Kamsahamnida" I bow to her and went outside of the room.

Now, I'm going around the school just to search for my class. After 5 minutes, I found my class! I went inside it and all of my classmate shut their mouth and stare at me. I feel awkward and went outside of the classroom again. Safely, my class teacher came.

"You're the new student?" She asked me and I nodded. "Come in with me" So, I follow behind her. The teacher greet the class and then told them to sit down. "Okay, we have a new student here. Please introduce yourself." I bow to them. "Annyeonghaseoyo, choneun Lee Yeeri imnida." "Okay, you will sit..." The teacher scanning the classroom and found one and the only empty seat beside a guy. "beside Taehyung there." I nodded and went to my seat.

"I'm Yeeri." You show your hand to shake with his hand. "The teacher already said my name." "I don't really hear it. Is it Daehyun?" You asked him but he don't care. Maybe I'm right. So, his name is Daehyun.

Then, the teacher start the lesson and I'm concentrating with the subject but the person beside me, he's sleeping but the teacher don't care about him. Maybe, he is one of the naughty student? Don't think negative about him. Just continue to concentrate at what is teacher explaining.

BREAK TIME

I'm going to the cafeteria alone. *pout* I still don't make friends here. Later at afternoon, I will go to my friend's shop. I miss her so much.

So, I bought my food and drink and went to the class back because I want to eat alone without people around me. I don't like that especially when I don't have friends.

After finish eating, I threw my rubbish to the rubbish bin. Then, I saw my partner's desk, Daehyun.

"You ate at the class?!" He yelled at me. "Wae? Can't I?" "Of course you can't!" "Who are you yelling at me,huh?" "You don't know me?" He came closer to you and you slowly walking until your back hit the wall. Then, he put his hand on the wall between your head. He lean closer to your ear and whisper. "Me, Taehyung not Daehyun is the Head Of Your Class." Then, he went inside the class room. 

What the... HE? The head of the class? The teacher must choose the wrong person. He even slept when teacher is teaching! I went inside the class and talk to him.

"Yah! Daehyun-" "I told you already it's Taehyung!" "I don't care Daehyun or Taehyung but I didn't believe about you being the head of the class." "You didn't believe? You didn't take a look at my badge yet." He showed his badge proudly. Ugh! He really is. Then, the bell rang signing that the break has ended. The students start to came in  the classroom and we start the lesson when the teacher came.

AT HOME AFTER HAVING LUNCH

"Omma! I want to go to my friend's shop first! Annyeong~" "Take care honey." "I will omma"

Then, I walk to my friend's shop. Her shop is not far away from my home. After 5 minutes, I arrived there.

I greet her. "Ji Ah! I'm here!" "Yeeri! I miss you~!" She hug me. "I miss you too, Ji Ah."

Then, we went to the cashier table and talk. I told her about Taehyung too. Then, Ji ah had a stomach ache. So, she went to toilet first while I'm alone outside. Then, there's customer came and I take a look at the person and it was.........

 

 

Taehyung.


So, here's the update! Hope you like it!

Please comment and subscribe even though it's the first chapter.

Sorry for my grammar mistake or type error.

and sorry for the short chapter :D