Chapter 10

That Playboy Is My Husband

THE DORM BEFORE COLLEGE START

After a long holiday, it's time to go to the college. Yeeri and Taehyung packed their things because they will live at dorms.

At first Taehyung didn't want to because he wanted to spend more time with Yeeri but he can't do anything about it.

Ji Ah decided to continue her studies even though she had her own shop already and that's not the only reason. Her second reason is to accompany Yeeri at the dorm. One room for two people. Yeeri didn't want to share a room with unknown people.

While Hoseok will be Taehyung's roommate. Taehyung too didn't want unknown people to be the same room with him.

Now, they're on the way to the dorm. Awkward silence fill the ride. Don't know what happen to this two couple.

Then, Taehyung broke the silence, "Why are you so quite?" "Nothing" "Just tell me"

"I'm afraid that you will become playboy again" She confessed and Taehyung smiled at her. That means Yeeri really loves him.

"Ani jagi and I will not become a playboy again, I promise" Yeeri hug him tight and Taehyung hug her back. 

Then, they arrived at their dorms and see their collage building not far from there. "I will be lost" Yeeri said. "Don't worry, I'm here with you" "You don't even know the way of the collage, I don't need you. I need a map of it"

Taehyung pouted, "Yah~ what do you mean you don't need me?" "Oops" Taehyung is sulky now and Yeeri must put his heart back together.

So, Yeeri went close to him and pecked his cheek. Taehyung smiled and he wanted more. It means on the lips this time.

Yeeri went closer to him slowly. So, Taehyung pulled her into a passionate kiss for a long minutes. Then, Taehyung pulled himself. 

"Yah! What are two doing there for a long time? When will you enter the dorm?" The two of them heard a guy calling them. 

Then, Taehyung saw Hoseok and Ji Ah standing not far from them. "Did you see us earlier?" Ji Ah and Hoseok nodded while Yeeri blushed.

"Kaja then" Ji Ah grabbed Yeeri and bring her to the their dorm's room. "Yah! Where do you want to bring her?!" Taehyung yelled at Ji Ah.

"I'll bring her to our dorm of course! Don't worry! She'll be fine with me" "Arrasseo.." Taehyung said. "Kaja! Go our room too Taehyung" "Nae"

So, all of them went to their own dorm. "Wow! This is big enough for our things" "I know right" Ji Ah replied Yeeri.

"Now, put your things in the suitable place" "You?" "I already did it. So, it's time to relax before college start tomorrow" She lied on her bed while Yeeri rolled her eyes.

While Taehyung and Hoseok in their room. "Yah! Why did you bring almost all of your things?!" "I just bring them and I didn't know it will be this lots" Taehyung roled his eyes and started to put his things.

After, Taehyung finished his jobs. "Want to go out somewhere near to eat?" "Of course! I'm hungry right now, I'll go to tell Yeer then" "We'll go there to tell them" "Hehe.."

So, the two of them off to Yeeri and Ji Ah's room. Taehyung opened the door and saw Yeeri on the floor talking to Ji Ah while Ji Ah lied on her bed listening to Yeeri's speech.

"Jagi?" Taehyung called Yeeri. Yeerri looked at him and ran to him. In the end, Yeeri hugged him Taehyung hug her back "Already miss me huh?" Yeeri nodded.

"So sweet" Hoseok teased Yeeri and Taehyung glared at him. "Why did you come here?" "We want to go somewhere to eat. Wanna join?" "Of course! Kaja Ji Ah" "Okay"

So, the four of them went to the near reastaurant and ate for their lunch. After finished they went outside of the restaurant and decided to go back to their dorm.

Suddenly, there's this girl came to them and hug Taehyung. "Baby~ I already search for you for a long time. Where have you been?" 

"Yah! what are you doing hugging my husband?!" Yeeri pulled her from Taehyung and Yeeri hug Taehyung's arm. 

"Husband? You already married?" "Yes, Tara." Tara clenched her fist.

'So, this is the girl that made me broke up with Taehyung. We'll see girl. I will take him from you no matter what will happen' She thought to herself while smirking. Then, she went away from them.


So, here's the update after a long time not updating! 

Please subscribe and comment! And please support my story even though I will not update my story recently

Sorry for grammar mistakes and type-erroe. it's my habit in writing :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter :P