Chapter 5

That Playboy Is My Husband

WHO ALREADY FALL IN LOVE BETWEEN YEERI AND TAEHYUNG?

The next day, Yeeri like always woke up early to go to school. So, she took her shower and wore her school uniform after finish showering. She went downstair and saw her omma who already woke up earlier than her.

"Good morning omma" "Good morning honey~" "Omma already told appa about the arrange-marriage?" Her omma nodded. "What did he say?" "He agreed to it" "Did you say that he's playboy?" "Ani" Yeeri faceplamed herself. "Wae?" "I just don't want to tell him" "What did he found it sooner or later?" "Taehyung must be careful, he must hide it." "Arghh! It's up to you"

After finishin her breakfast, she bid goodbye to her omma and went to the school by bus. She took the only empty partner seat. So, she sit beside the window and beside her is empty. Then, the bus come to a stop and someone enter the bus. 'I want to sit alone' Yeeri thought to herself. 

Then, the person took the seat beside Yeeri. Yeeri look at the person and it was Taehyung. "You?" Taehyung just rolled his eyes. Then, the whole ride to school was awkward silence.

Arrive at the school, they went off from the bus and went to their own locker and again, Taehyung's locker was not far away from Yeeri's. "Why did we always bumped to each other? Can I not see your face for one day?" "No, we're going to married next year. So, you will see my annoying face everuday" Taehyung said and went to his class which is the same with Yeeri's.

BREAK TIME

So, again Yeeri went to the cafeteria alone. She have no friends here yet or maybe forever. Then, Taehyung suddenly went beside her. "What are you doing?" "I have no girlfriend today, so I went to the cafeteria with my soon-to-be-wife" He said. "Aishh jinjja! Can't you go alone?" "Ani, I'm quite famous. So I need a girl beside me so I can be safe from my fans" "It's that the reason you become playboy?" "Maybe" He shrugged. Yeeri just rolled her eyes.

When they enter the cafeteria, Taehyung suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Yeeri struggling in his arm. "Just stay still and act like my girlfriend" Taehyung whisper to Yeeri. "Yah! You think I'm your slave?!" "Ani, I think you're my soon-to-be-wife" Then, Yeeri shut and let Taehyung wrap his arm around her waist and pretending like his girlfriend.

AFTER BREAK TIME

"How is it to act like my girlfriend?" "There's no fun at all!" Then, Yeeri left him behind and not long after that, Taehyung was surrounded by his fans. "Yah! Jagi! Why did you left me?" Yeeri pretending to not hear it and went back to her class casually.

AFTER 8 MINUTES

"Sorry seonsangnim, I'm late" Taehyung bow to the teacher. Yeeri was chuckling at her seat. "It's okay, you can go back to your seat" "Kamsahamnida" Taehyung went to her seat. 

"Why did you left me?! Now, I'm a little bit late about my favourite subject" Taehyung whisper to Yeeri so the teacher can't heard it. Unfortunately, the teacher heard it. "Once again Taehyung and Yeeri, the two of you will get out from this class" "Mianhae seonsangnim" Yeeri apologized even though it's not her fault.

Then, Taehyung started to talk again and the teacher heard it. "Taehyung and Yeeri! Get out from my class!" "Aishh Jinjja! It's not my fault!" "Just get out because I don't want people was not concentrating at my class." So, Taehyung and Yeeri ended up get ou from the class, standing up.

"Why did you talk again? Teacher already warned you!" "I thought the teacher don't hear me but he heard it, it's already late" Then, there's an awkward silence between the two of them. 

"I want to go to the cafeteria first. Do you want anything?" "The taecher will be checking us" "He's not, so I'll just buy for myself if you don't want to" Then, the bell rang. Taehyung was pissed off while Yeeri laugh at him.

"Why did you laugh? It's not funny at all!" "You're cute when you pissed off" and Yeeri continue to laugh while Taehyung stood there froze.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Why my heart skip a beat when she say I'm cute? Did I fall for her already? It's too early! No, no, I'm not yet. I'm not. I smile when I see her laughing at m- Yah! Taehyung, you can't fall for her yet. Then, she stop laughing and close . Maybe she just realized what she said to me?

YEERI'S POV

Why did I said he's cute? What's wrong with my mind?? No, you can't fall for him yet, Yeeri! He's a playboy! He cannot take care of woman's heart and he will never fall in love with me. I hope he is.. Wait, what did I just said? My mind going crazy already..


So, how's the chapter? Who do you think already fall in love? Taehyung or Yeeri? Hehe, I can't tell you yet. :P 

Please subscribe and comment! Sorry for grammar mistake and type-error. :D

Anyway, Happy Birthday To Taehyung!! I always love you :* :P I will write this fanfic nicely. I hope so :D