Chapter 18

That Playboy Is My Husband

THE LAST CHAPTER~

The next day, Jiah woke up greeted with Yeeri weak face. Jiah smiled and hug Yeeri tightly. "I miss you so much!!" Yeeri smiled. "I miss you too"

Jiah pulled herself and hold Yeeri shoulder to look at the weak Yeeri. "You must be don't eat these past days right?" Yeeri nodded. "She only gave me water"

"Yeah, she is so rude. I'm glad she already died" "I know right" "Now, let's go eat and bring Taehyung, Hoseok and Myungsoo too" "Kaja!" Yeeri said and they went to the both room and invited them.

Of course they all wanted to go to especially Taehyung whom already miss to hangout with his wife. "Baby~! Good morning" Taehyung hug Yeeri and Yeeri hug back.

While at Myungsoo, "Good morning my hero" Yeeri smiled remembering what she had promised to Myungsoo when she was kidnapped.

"Haha, you don't need to call me that actually. I'm fine if you just call me L because I don't feel easy at your husband face" Yeeri looked at her husband face.

"Aww~ You don't have to be selfish baby" Yeeri went to Taehyung side and hold his hand. "I'm your wife" Yeeri winked at Taehyung and Taehyung is grinning.

"Kaja! My stomach already growling from hungry" "Okay, okay. Kaja!" So, they went to a near cafe and order their foods and drinks.

After they finished, Yeeri treat them and paid for all the foods and drinks. "Yah! Who told you to paid for it?" Taehyung asked Yeeri. "Oops, I already paid for it tho" 

Taehyung just smiled at his  wife behaviour. He just miss her so much. "Now kaja. Everyone is already waiting outside" Taehyung said and hold Yeeri's both shoulder.

"We want to go back to the dorm. You couple can go somewhere first since the two of you missing each other" Hoseok said to Taehyung,

"Thanks guys, for giving us some time" "No problem, annyeong~!" Ji Ah said and they walk to the dorm.

"Where will we go?" Yeeri asked Taehyung. "When you were kidnap, what place did you think you missed so much?" 

"Hmm.. Actually, my parents house but we can't have a date there but right now, I feel like I want to drink bubble tea"

"Kaja then, we go to the Bubble Tea Shop" Yeeri nodded. They interlaced their finger and swing it back and forth while walking.

"I miss to have a date with you these past days" Taehyung told Yeeri. "Me too.. actually" Taehyung pat Yeeri's head and they continue to walk to the shop.

When they arrived, "I don't think I can finish the bubble tea alone with one cup. Can we share?" Yeeri asked Taehyung. "I will like it even more" Taehyung wink and Yeeri just smiled.

Taehyung bought one cup of bubble tea and then they went outside  the shop. "Where will we go next?" "How about the park?" Taehyung suggested.

"Yeah! I just remember that I missed the park too!" "Haha! kaja then" So, they went to the park and when they arrived, they sit at the swing and swing it back and forth while holding hands.

"Here bubble tea" Yeeri gave the bubble tea to Taehyung;s mouth and Taehyung drink it. "Nyum nyum" Taehyung said. "So cute" "Of course your husband is cute!' 

"Hmph! I regret for saying those two words" "Don't need to regret though because you're lucky to have me as your husband" "Okay, okay. I'm so lucky to have you as my soulmate"

Then, they just swing back and forth with silence. "You know what? There's one thing that I missed to do with you too" "What is it?" "This."

Taehyung stand up from his swing and kiss Yeeri passionately on the lips, Then, they pulled themselves to took a breath.

"Saranghae jagi" "Nado saranghae baby" And they kiss again.


THE END!!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe this story will end like this T-T

Thanks for subscribing,comment and upvote this story guys. I love you TT-TT <3

So, I'm gonna write new story soon. Make sure to read it too. The main character will be from EXO. Who is it? hehe...

Once again! Thank you so much even though you're a silent reader :) Annyeong~!