Chapter 16

That Playboy Is My Husband

THE CULPRIT

I know that my readers already know who is the culprit. It's obviously Tara but someone is helping her too. I'm going to make the person 'unknown' and then tell me who is it at the comment section, is it okay? We play some games first :P

TARA'S POV

"Hey young boy~" I greet a guy who is staring at V's wife for a long time who is being lovey dovey with V. He looked confused because why I greet him.

"DId you like her? The one who walking with that guy because I caught you staring at her for a long time" He sighed and nodded.

"Then, we're the same" "What do you mean?" He asked me and I replied "I like her husband" "How come? Well, I fall for her because we're classmate"

"Me? Once, V is a playboy and one of his girlfriend is me but then that day, he caught her wife crying while going outside of the food court, so we broke up because of her"

"Isn't a playboy is worst?" "Yeap, but I don't know. I fall for him slightly" "I pity you" "It's okay.. and anyway, can you help me?"

"Help what?" "You know, I love him while you love her. Doesn;t we supposed to be doing something?" "Nah~ Just let them be happy together"

"Are you a guy or not? Giving up on a girl who's already married?" "Because of that I didn't want to disturb them. They already married" "Oh, come on! Be a brave guy"

"Okay.. what did you want?" "You must know her dorm right?" "Yeap, it's the same building with me" "Oh, I'm glad then" "Wae?" 

"I want you to kidnapped her at night" "BWOH?! What the hell! DId you think I want to do that?!" "Yah! Please calm down yourself first. Okay, okay. I'll just tell someone to do that job"

"So, what did you want me to do then?" "After the kidnapped, you her" "Whuuut?!" "I know it's bad but after you her, she will be pregnant of your child"

"Then?" "Then, probably V will left her or maybe divorce? and obviously that it's your child, of course she want you to be the father of the child. What I mean is, you two can go married"

"Hmm.. It's good idea though but--" "No buts! Just accept what I'm planning. Now, tell me where is her dorm located?" "Follow me"

So, we went to one of the building  at the dorm area. Arrive there, we went to one of the room and stop infront of it.

"It's here" "Thank you so much. Now, we must go quickly before V came back here"


That night, I pay a few people to kidnap Yeeri and they were succeed and bring Yeeri's body at my hidden place.

"Good job guys. Here's the money. Now, get out" So, they went out and I went closer to Yeeri. I woke her up and she open her eyes.

"Hey girl~ Have a good sleep?" "Where am I?" She asked me. "Welcome to my place" Then, she look at her back and saw her hands being tied up with  a rope.

"Yah! Why are you doing this to me? Did I ever did wrong to you?" "Yes" I lift up her chin. "You took V away from me" Then, I slap her face because she really deserve it.

"Yah! How could you do that to me? And who are you? Are you one of his girlfriends when he was playboy?" "Yeap, but then you came in sight and V broke our relationship just because of you!"

"It's because he love me!" "Shut up! He love me more!" "I'm her wife! Duuh~"  Aish.. this girl is so annoying! Why did V and that boy fall for her?

So, I take a tape and stick it to so I can sleep comfortably this night but she keep on shouting even though it's been tape!

"Yah! Can't you shut your freaking mouth! It's so annoying!" But she keep on talking but I can't understand a word at all. I didn't want to know anyway.

So, I went outside the room and locked the door. Then, I went to sleep at the other room. Have a sweet dream V~


Here's the update! 

Please subscribe and comment :D

Sorry for grammar mistakes and type-error :)

So, who do you think is the other culprit? Hmm... :P I think all of you know the answer tho XD