Chapter 7

That Playboy Is My Husband

WEDDING DAY

Now, Yeeri is getting done by the stylist. Yeeri look beautiful today with her wedding dress. She isn't know yet what will Taehyung lokks like in his black suit. 


"Are you ready, daughter?" Yeeri's appa asked her. "I'm always ready" Yeeri smile and went to her appa. 

The door open and the two of them start to walking to the altar, where Taehyung standing up waiting for Yeeri.

"Take good care of my daughter." "I will" Taehyung replied and then the two of them facing the pastor.

The pastor clear his throat to get the audiences attention and continue his speech. "Will you, Kim Taehyung take Lee Yeeri as your wife and be a good husband?" "Yes, I do" He answered.

"Will you, Lee Yeeri take Kim Taehyung as your husband and be a good wife" "Yes I do" 

Then, the pastor announced. "I now announce the couple as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

YEERI'S POV

Oh no! I forget about the kiss! I shut my eyes tightly when he lean closer to me. Then, his lips met with mine. He kiss me passionately and make me want to kiss him back but I will no- I give up. So, I kiss him back and I can feel he's smirking so I pull myself and stare at him blankly. He just smile.


AUTHOR'S POV

"So, we already bought house for the two of you. Your things already there" "It's too much omma" Taehyung whined. 

"I already bought it so you must move there. I'll send you guys"

So, they ende up give up to Taehyung's omma. They enter the car and went off to their new house.

Arrive there, you were amazed by the big house that Taehyung's omma bought.

"Take good care of your wife. Don't cause any trouble. Arasseo?" "Nae~" Taehyung relpied lazily.

"Yeeri, tell me if Taehyung hurt you even once." "I will" "I'm going now guys, enjoy your first night" Taehyung's omma wink.Taehyung just rolled his eyes and enter the house with Yeeri following behind.


"Safely! There's two bedroom!"  Yeeri yelled feeling happy. Then, she opened one of the bedroom and there's a queen size bed. She opened the next bedroom door but unfortunately it has no bed at all.

"Why?!" Yeeri said feeling frustrated. "Don't worry I'll sleep at the living room and you at the bedroom" "Gomawo" Yeeri thanked him.

"Good night" Taehyung said and went to the living room. "Good night" Yeeri lied on he bed and drift off to sleep after turn off the light.


So.. How's the chapter? Please subscribe and comment! 

Sorry for grammar mistake and type-error :)

Hope you enjoy reading my fanfic so far.

Looks like this story will be long than my first fanfic :D