Chapter 12

Gifted Time

23 December 2010.

 

Did someone mention about miracle in December? Did miracle only relate with the happiness and jovial moments? The wrong expectation and assumption did ruin someone‘s life, at least Yixing’s.

Which part of the reality that you did not understand?

The intricacy of human body was unpredictable and readable. The doctors were working based on the theories and practical that they have done before. But, the results were still the same.

Did Yixing die or what?

However, the only thing I know that Lu Fei An was struggling enough and Luhan was clueless and helpless as he just kept watching at his mother. She screamed, she grieved and exclaimed.

Well, this situation was just that like that.

I don’t know if Yixing died or he still alive because the only thing was left in the Yixing’s bed was a letter.

 

 

If you said Lei is not mine.

Then, Yixing is not yours either.

But the fact is forever unchanged.

Thanks for everything and be sorry for what you had neglected behind.

Lei is not a spare toy.

 

 

 

So that was it.

It looked like Yixing had uninvited visitor before. But when?

 

However,

The time went back to its own original position.

Gifted time was remained as the most memorable moments ever.

Appreciate it or forget it.

                                                                                                                -Author

 

 

1 April 2012

 

Someone said that Yixing was taken away by his biological mother. Did I hear it right?

April...fool!

I don't celebrate this .

That's the end?!

Tch!

 

                                                                                 -Luhan's diary