006- LOVEY DOVEY

WAR OF THE ROSES

 

My eyes widened in shock and my heart suprisingly fluttered. What the hell is wrong with him?! He smiled as he stepped inside his car. I entered the car with an unexplainable face. Minho drove away from the mall. 

 

"Miss" his voice cut me from my thoughts

 

"Ah Yes?"

 

"I'm sure that Mrs.Jung isn't finished yet. She's planning something. Something big"

 

I nodded.Is she just using Krystal? What is her intention anyway?

 

"I'm sorry to say this but she's hungry for power" 

 

Shoot. Now that's he reason, the company, the wealth, the Power. Isn't she satisfied with the riches she has now?

 

"She was the one who kicked my father Miss."

 

Double Shoot. Now I'm angry, unreasonable people like her really. I really need to eat something. This day is soooo tiring. I haven't even talked to Granpa yet, he left the roo, before I can talk to him. It's all Kris' fault. By the way what he said confused me so much, he's takin me on a date? Me? Whoah that's new. I never thought someone would.

 

First because I'm supper boring.

 

Second is the hell, I'm ugly.

 

Third I DONT DO DATES.

 

We stopped at the front of little cafe. I bid my goodbye to him and he did too. I decided to help in serving, been decades since I did this. I missed this.

 

"Sir can I ask your order?" I asked with a smile to a guy who is wearing a cap and sunglass

 

He scanned the menu. But he's someone who's familiar but I just. I tilted my head to have a nicer angle. He chuckled, that surprised me. He finally took off his sunglass and cap. My eyes widened and I smile.

 

"K-Kai!"

 

He smiled "Ahhh~ You found out! I can't resist you tsss"

 

I giggled and took the seat across him. "So, what brought you here?"

 

"Just paying you a visit and I heard about the Krystal thing" he said with a little bit hint of worry

 

"Well, Kris sorted it out. I told you" I sigh "They don't want me to run the company, I'm not fit to be his wife"

 

I sounded a little desperate am I? To be his wife but the thing now is the Choi's dont trust me.

 

"Give them time. You just have to be you, that's what it matter right?" Kai replied

 

I smiled at his encouragement. "Thanks"

 

"Anytime" he grinned "So give me what your cafe is best about." he said as he leaned on the chair and crossec his arms

 

Let's see. Hmmm. "The cakes I bake are pretty awesome you know" I proudly said

 

"Then give me five of them"

 

Shocked I replied "Whoah you gonna eat all of that?"

 

He shrugged "I gotta take something home" he said with a smile

 

I nodded with a smile. I proceed to the counter and told my dad. I neatly placed it on paper bags and gave it to him. He happily accepted it and bid his goodbye. I checked my calendar and noticed that it's encircled with a red marker. I didn't noticed that I think because of the busy days and I was on the hospital. 

 

To my horror I saw what the little reminder on it says.

 

 

SPORTS FESTIVAL.

 

--

 

I already hate this day before I even woke up to meet Mr.Sun. I'm too stupid am I? I didn't noticed the banners , the people at school practicing because they have their own events. Maybe I was born to hate this day. Why you ask? I don't know sports. Not even one of them. 

 

You can give me a bunch of homeworks and assignments but please not sports. I don't skip Gym Class though, I just have to volunteer as a water girl. HA! And the teacher is easy to fool, sorry sir.

 

Minho decided to walk inside, no I dragged him inside he school. It's permitted anyway. He was still composed and was observing keenly the sorroundings. I don't know how serious and poker faced can he always be?

 

"Noona!" 

 

Of course that's Sehun, he was waving to me hapoily and gestured to go to him. I told Minho to roam around and we will meet up later when it's time to go home, he just nodded. I approached Sehun, he was wearing a white shirt and a bond paper with a #9 was placed at he back of his shirt.

 

"So, what sport?" I asked

 

He smiled widely "Track and field" he proudly replied

 

"Wah that's nice. Is Kai and Kris gonna be there?"

 

"Ani. If Kris hyung is here, I'll have no chance" he said

 

"But I can see that he isn't here so you better do your best" I tapped his shoulder

 

"Of course noona!  And Kris hyung is probably in the archery field or in the basketball court" he said looking up

 

My eyes widen "Archery? He does that?!"

 

"Yeah, he's good at it. And noona he's definitely gonna win if your cheering for him"

 

That's cool. I never knew. Of course Sooyoung, you stay at the library during these events. I really thank the librarian that she opens the library just for me on these days. And now I'm heading there! Yeah! I happily skipped to the library but I stopped when I saw her walking towards my direction in the hallway. She stopped at my front.

 

"I'm not done yet Sooyoung. I'll  make him fall for me" Krystal said in a threatening tone

 

But suprisingly I don't feel threatened. Maybe because I trust Kris so much. WHAT I TRUST HIM? Wa-Wait.

 

"Okay" I replied, trying to hide the fight in my mind right now

 

Her brows wrinkled "Aren't you afraid?"

 

"No. Because Kris won't like girls like you" I say walking, passing her

 

"You dare say that to me?! Look at yourself! Your garbage!" she shouted

 

I sheepishly smiled "But this garbage made the Kris Wu to fall inlove so sister stop dreaming okay?" I walked away fast and when I was in the corner I ran away and quickly entered the library

 

"Hi Sooyoung-sshi" the librarian greeted "Here's the keys, you can enter the room whenever you like but please lock the door when you leave okay? I'm gonna facilitate the Volleyball game so I'm gonna go now"

 

"Okay, thank you maam" I said as I dashed again to the farthest big racks of books. I plopped down and breathed. I should NEVER cross my path to Krystal next time. I say things I  thought I would never say. 

 

Come to think of it, Kris has done many things for me these past month (except being annoying and the like). And I haven't done something to thank him. But how?

 

"... And noona he's definitely gonna win if your cheering for him"

 

What the- I remembered what Sehun said. But-But I don't wanna go! I know it'll be crowded with girls! Especially swooning over him! I'm not jealous, I'm saying that's it's useless because he has many fans. Why bother having me there?

 

But what the hell I find myself now locking the library doors and shoving  the keys into my pockets and jogging to the Archery Field. I really don't get myself, I'm probably just hungry. I finally arrived and saw him wearing a orange jacket and holding the bow and  arrow already. 

 

Everyone was cheering for their bets, and I guess all of them are cheering for Kris. I saw Krystal smirking and looking at Kris. I find it creppy honestly. How can he know I'm here? Aissh.

 

"KRIS WU!" I shouted but it was noisy

 

I ran to the commentator's table and grabbed the mike. I bowed at the teacher and spoke.

 

"Yah Kris Wu! Uhhh---"

 

And suddenly the people's attention is on me. GOSH. I look at him and his face was shocked but it fell on a smirk.

 

"Goodluck" I said giving the mike back

 

And it was like a switch the crowd went wild again. He's still looking at me though, making me feel uneasy. And finally the whistle sounded and he shifted his gaze on the circle shaped board with many colors. I really don't know the rules of this game but I now see him getting ready, the big screen shows his face. Bt suddenly he stares at the camera, and winks.

 

The girls shrieked and evaporated. I was disgusted. Tch, Kris Wu is Kris Wu. And now he get back to being focused. Then his arrow flew and it almost hist he red mark on the center, the crowd was praising him. What? Is that it? Eeesh. I better get out of here before his fan girls recognize me.

 

I stopped walking when I saw booths selling food. I stopped in each one of them and bought. YEY FOOD! I'm walking back to the library, no ine would know that I ate inside the library right? GUAHAHHA.

 

I was about to close the doors inside when someone's feet stopped  from being close. I opened it a little and to my horror. Nevertheless I tried to close it but he's just strong.

 

"You don't want me to say to the librarian that you bought food inside.

 

He's blackmaling me. I didn't have a chance to argue I let him inside and locked the doors.

 

 

"Kris Wu. I'm having a peaceful break please don't ruin it." I said munching on a burger

 

"You eat a lot" 

 

"None of your business"

 

"Or is it that your pregnant?" his eyes twinkled 

 

I choked on what was I eating but I immediately drank the coke I bought. 

 

He shakes his head "That's impossible we haven't done anything yet have we darling?"

 

"I hate you" I said sending daggers to his eyes, I sat down

 

"I'll take that as an I love you. I love you too" he sat across me "I didn't knew you bake"

 

"You never asked " I replied

 

He scoffed and took a paper bag from his bag. He opened it and food came out of it, he also bought the food I bought though. 

 

"This Saturday. 9am"

 

"What?"

 

"I'm taking you to a date."

 

I tried to hide my blush. Freaking blood, don't you dare climb to my cheecks.

 

"Sorry but I decline" I said as I sip on my coke

 

"I didn't asked you. I said I'm taking you" he said

 

I was in a daze. No I still won't go.

 

"You don't want me to drag you from your bed right? Don't worry if you know what I mean"  he wriggled his eyebrows

 

"ERT!" 

 

He laughed "I'm serious. I'm taking you to.a.date. You have no right to say no. Your my fianceé anyway" he shrugged

 

He was serious. I heaved a sigh, you ask why I don't wanna go? I dont wanna embarrass him from being with me. I'm boring and I don't have a sense of fashion.

 

"Kris" I looked at him "I'm boring. You don't wanna date me"

 

 

He smiled "You call yourself boring? I enjoy whenever I'm with you" 

 

My cheecks became warm, I avoided his gaze 

 

"Am I the first one to take you to a date?"

 

I nodded jerking my head back to look at him

 

He raises his fist "YES! I'm lucky then. I'm your first boyfriend!"

 

"Wh-What?! Who says your my boyfriend?!"

 

"Don't act surprised. Your going to be my wife soon" he said smirking

 

I felt it was no sense talking to him, I just focused on my food. There are just things I don't wanna talk about. What are we as a married couple. I imagined myself long ago to be a lonely old person. I was thinking I'd be alone my life.

 

But then this came up, so far both families are now making up. That makes me happy. 

 

"Thanks" he suddenly said, he was looking away

 

"For what?"

 

He looked at me now and brushed his nape "For earlier. You really stole the mike huh"

 

I leaned on the wall a little bit embarrassed of what scene I did earlier. "Sehun told me that.. Aishh that was just a thanks to the things you did f-for me" 

 

He smiled and get something from his bag "Because of you I got this" 

 

He raised it and I saw a gold medal. He won? WHA! COOL!

 

I suddenly felt my heart race. What am I? Aniya.

 

--

 

I never imagined that I would have a serious talk with Kris Wu. He's just supper annoying that I never had a nice and serious talk with him. But it's nice to know. But he's still a moron, so don't jump to conclusions.

 

I'm on my way to go home I guess. Kris said he has to go somewhere and I didn't bother to know where. I passed by a group of girls and I'm perfectly aware that they're were my bullies even before I entered in Special Class. And I bet, their  anger doubled.

 

"Look at the cheap Choi Sooyoung!" they bickered

 

I happened to ignore them in the past. I can ignore them now.

 

"I bet her parents can't afford even nice clothes"

 

I stopped and looked at the girl who said that. "Watch your mouth" I said, I'm already angry

 

Nobody talk bad about my family. They can say hurtful statements to me but never to my family.

 

She stepped closer "What you gonna do hu--"

 

She didn't had the time to stop what she was saying because I slapped her. I've been waititng forever to do that! YEAH!

 

"How dare you!"

 

They sorrounded me and was ready to blow me off. I closed my eyes for the impact. As I've said they can hurt me but never my family.

 

I waited but..

 

"O-Oppa."

 

I opened my eyes and see myself being sorrounded by men.

 

"So since when have you been doing this?" 

 

My classmates. The Special Class. 

 

"L-Lay oppa"

 

"You have no right" Kyungsoo said

 

"Kris will sue you. Ani we will all sue you" it was Suho

 

"You do know what my family can do to yours" Chanyeol's voice went deeper

 

"Noona haven't even recovered from her injuries then your  gonna hurt her again? Your so mean" Sehun gibbered

 

The bullies ran away. Probably embarrassed about their oppa's seeing them bully someone. And the once serious faces smiled at me. I smiled back.

 

"Thank You" I said bowing

 

Chen patted my head "Just make sure Kris won't know this" he said

 

"Why?" I asked, confused

 

"We don't know what hyung can do to those girls" Kai answered

 

"How did you found me?"

 

They cleared the way and I saw Minho leaning on a post, I see him nod. I gave him a warm smile.

 

"You have a pretty cool bodyguard noona" Sehun said smiling

 

I chuckled "Your not the only one who said that"

 

"He said that he sensed something bad and ran here. We followed him" he said

 

My brows wrinkled "How? Do you know eachother?"

 

"We just met amd since there's a pink rose on his tux we figured out he was your bodyguard."

 

We started to walk. I stopped and smiled. These guys really. 

 

"Thank you again" I bowed

 

They jerked their heads to me and gave a warm smile "Anytime" they replied in chorus

 

--

 

"The flower like to inform that your Grandmother will arrive Miss"

 

I stood up and forgot that I'm in the car. I caressed my head and replied "M-M-My grandmom?!"

 

I never met her! Grandpa says that she likes traveling even if she's old. But I'm gonna meet her. Gulp. I hope she's nice like Gradpa.

 

We're heading to the mall, I'm gonna check on Granpa. We entered but something caught my eye. I entered the shop who sells jewelries, the employees bowed down and I did the same. But I found out something  that is annoying. 

 

There was an old lady whose clothes are worn out, and sandals that is destroyed wasn't entertained plus she was shoved away. I really am irritated to the employees here. 

 

I walked towards the old lady, she's wearing a coat with a hoodie that's covering almost her face, I can see the horrified expression of the people as I stride towards the woman.

 

I smiled to her "Uhm Annyeong madam!" I said "What seems to be our problem here?"I asked to the girls shoving her

 

They were a bit afraid "Uhm petal we are leading her to the exit."

 

"Did you entertained her? For what she's doing here?"

 

"She's causing a disturbance petal. The other costumers are--"

 

"Stop" I halted her. I feel sorry for the old woman, knowing the exact feelings of being rejected.

 

"I'll take care of her. Please she's still a costumer and did she hurt anyone? "

 

They shaked their heads.

 

"So there is NO reason for her to be shoved off. Please, I repeat that"

 

They nodded as I threaten them in the nicest way I can. I can't be supper angry right? I held the old woman's hand.

 

"Madam. How can I help you?" I beamed a smile

 

She lifted her head a little for me to see that she is smirking. My brows wrinkled. She finally took of her coat and suddenly men sorrounded her. My eyes rounded in shock and so did everyone on the said shop. And after a minute or so, they gave way and the once woman with worn out clothes was now wearing an elegant gown with shining jewelries.

 

I was petrified in my spot. She enveloped me in a hug as I can see the employees earlier was like me, shocked. Minho is walking towards us, he stopped and bowed.

 

"Welcome Home Flower" he greeted

 

The woman released me and cupped my cheecks "Hello Dear, I'm your Grandmother"

 

EH?!

 

--

 

I never knew old people can do lovey dovey things. Well my dad and mom do those but I zoom out of the sight because I don't know maybe it's not supper but it's gross.

 

Grandma was still busy hugging me after the scene. I'm still shocked that's why I'm still frozen in my seat.

 

"I'm so proud dear! I love you already!" she said seating beside me "That's why I picked you!" 

 

Grandpa was wearing a proud face "What brings you here dear?" he ask me

 

"Well about me being replaced Granpa." I said, my face fell remembering

 

"Apparently Mrs.Jung wanted to replaced her, darling" Grandpa says to Grandma

 

She patted my head "No worries. I trust you. And to think that you love the man who we arranged with you is amazing"

 

OH SHOOT. "Ahahah Ah yes"

 

 

"Darling where would you spend your honeymoon? Ah Hawaii is a nice place you know. I'll arrange it right away!" she gets her phone but I halted her

 

"By the way what were you doing earlier?" I shifted the topic.

 

She smiled "I was testing everybody" she said "Mrs.Jung's daughter came by and shoved me. And all other people. Well I'm just lucky that you passed by" she said wearing a genuine smile

 

I guess the employees are now trembling in fear, they've just shoved away the boss.

 

"I really don't like people picking on someone" I said

 

"I heard. You were kidnapped, I'm really sorry dear."

 

I smiled at her as she trace the marks of the cuts I had. "I survived Grandma. Thanks to Kris and Minho"

 

"You're so nice dear." she said

 

She stood up with a determined look on her face "Your wedding should be spectacular! It should be grand! For my lovely granddaughter! "she proclaimed as I see Granpa nod in agreement

 

I can simply sigh at them.

 

I bid my goodbye to them, and Grandma said to read tomorrow's newspaper. I didn't get her but I just nodded. I arrived home and mom and dad were doing lovey dovey things. I zoomed to the kitchen and ate. They have been always like that, that's why I love them so much. It popped to my mind, what is being a couple. 

 

Does Kris have someone he loves but was forced to be wed with me? Cause if he loves someone, I know sometime later he will proclaim it to the whole world and I'll go back to being myself. 

 

Sigh. I can't believe I'm having these thoughts. I better sleep. Suprisingly I fell asleep right away.

 

 

I hear the birds chirping saying that it's morning already. It's saturday and I don't have something to do. YES! FREEDOM! I smile as I stretch my arms. Scrubbing my eyes I see a figure siting across bed.

 

"AHHHHH! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!" I pointed at him 

 

He was with his casual clothes and grinned "It's Saturday. I'm taking you to a date remember?"

 

WHAT THE. I TOTALLY FORGOT.

 

 

 

---

I really love it when I write in Sooyoung's Point Of View, she's just so free spirited and funny. Sorry for the late update.

 

And I love you for reading this! I didn't expect this to be red by many and the fact that I don't even have a nice poster -o- .. 

 

Leave a comment please! I love to read them. 

 

xoxo Pjane