011- THE WEDDING

WAR OF THE ROSES

The  night before the wedding. All of those who will attend and the two nuptials are enjoying their night in the luxurious hotel of the Choi's. Sooyoung has been eating the ice cream she wished to eat in her room while Kris was with the other guys, having  fun on their own.

 

 

"Hey Kris"

 

"What?" Kris turned to look at him

 

"It's your last day of being free" one of them said

 

"So?" he asked, quite getting what they are planning.

 

Sehun was comfused while Kai whispered to him what they are talking about.

 

His friend signaled the others to open the door and somebody walked in. The men whistled as the woman entered the room with clothes that are revealing. She immediately smirked to Kris and suddenly sat in his lap. The room was getting wild while Sehun was shouting to stop it. Kris not wasting time stood up and ran outside. What were they thinking? What was that anyway?

 

He gets his phone and call someone "Hey. What are you doing?"

 

"Eating ice cream" she replied

 

He smiled "Can you go out for a bit? I’m beside the fountain"

 

"But we should not see each other--"

 

"Choi Sooyoung we'll do that when you're actually wearing the gown okay? Just come down" he pleaded

 

He hears the groans and goodbyes to the ice cream of Choi Sooyoung.

 

"Be sure to bring a coat" he added

 

Hearing the closing of the door, he hears Sooyoung apologize to people. Kris laughs as he thinks that this is the woman he's gonna marry tomorrow. After awhile he saw the girl waving her hand.

 

"What do you want Kris?" she asked

 

"Can you be with me while walking?" he asked

 

Sooyoung shrugged "I'm already here so I can't say no right?"

 

They walked under the shine of the moon, surprisingly the clouds didn't appear tonight.

 

"What were you doing with the guys?" she asked, breaking the silence

 

"Stuff that guys do" he said

 

"Oh."

 

"Do you even have girl friends Sooyoung? I don't see you with any girl at all"

 

She laughed "That's easy to answer. They all like you but I'm marrying you so they hate me"

 

His forehead wrinkled "Really? How did you survive without friends?"

 

"I don't know. You were always there to bully me so I'm not that lonely"

 

He looked at her with surprised eyes "Oh. I'm glad that I was with you all the time"

 

"Tss. I wasn't. You were there all the time! Didn't you notice how those girls glares at me every time you talk to me?" she complained

 

"No use. Your gonna marry me tomorrow." he sighed "I'm quite happy"

 

"I'm nervous" she said, sitting on the bench. Kris sat beside her and looked up the sky.

 

They were silent again. Both were in deep thoughts and gazing the sky. When suddenly Kris laid his head on Sooyoung's shoulder. She wasn't surprised, she got used to it.

 

"Don't get comfortable too much" she said "Your head is heavy"

 

He turned his head and his nose hit her neck, his breath touching her skin. It made her squirm a little.

 

"Hey Sooyoung" he called

 

"What?" she asked and tried to hide the uneasiness

 

"How many kids you want to have?"

 

"BO?!!" that caught her off guard again

 

"I'm serious." he said

 

Hearing his serious voice, she gulped. What is Kris thinking all of the sudden? She isn't even ready for the wedding and now she asks of the thing she did not imagine yet.

 

"W-W-Why are you asking that?"

 

"So that" he exhaled and made sure that it reaches to her neck "Nevermind"

 

She exhaled the breath that she didn't knew she was holding in. Kris can be shocking sometimes, especially when he's serious.

 

"Am I gonna be a good wife to you?" she suddenly asked

 

"Why are you asking that?" he asked

 

"I don't know how to cook"

 

"Yes I know that"

 

"Im clumsy and stupid sometimes"

 

"I know that"

 

"I'm not that smart as you. Am I gonna be a good wife to you?"

 

She hears him chuckle "You're the perfect wife for me"

 

Then her heart beats faster. She awkwardly laughed and playfully punched his arm. What is

wrong with her? That's just Kris, he does that to not make her feel bad.

 

“We better go back Kris.”

 

“Okay.”

 

They walked back to their own suite but when Kris stopped at his door, he still heard the noises of the guys who did not leave his place yet. So he decided to continue walking and knock at someone else’s door.

 

“Who the—Kris?! What are you doing here?”

 

Kris walked in and immediately sat on her bed. Sooyoung was busy giving him weird looks while closing the door, afraid of people seeing them. It’s kind of awkward for her for some reason.

 

“May I know why are you here mister?”

 

“The guys won’t leave my room. I’m gonna sleep here tonight”

 

Sooyoung’s eyes widened as her brain processed what he said “Hey no. A big NO”

 

“Do you want me to fall asleep tomorrow on our wedding day?”

 

She was about to protest but she realized he made a point. Kris tapped the space beside him and Sooyoung had no other choice but to sleep beside him.

 

“You miss me already that’s why.” She murmured

 

“I told you I’ll be with you this week. For the last month I was busy at work. I want dad to take a rest for awhile”

 

Sooyoung faced him “Goodluck.”

 

Kris scoffed and ruffled her hair. “Still the same eh? Why don’t you atleast show some affection towards me.” He sighed “ Do you know how many women are dying to take your place?”

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes “Bad luck for them.”

 

“Yeah.” His eyes began to close “Goodnight yeobo”

 

“Yeobo eeeek.:” she turned to the other side

 

 

Seems like she can’t sleep. She opened her eyes and it was still eleven in the evening. She turned to Kris and saw his cam sleeping face. She stared at for quite sometime thinking of how he can stay that handsome even though because of work and now the wedding. Her hand suddenly caress his hair.

 

“How can the guy I hate the most be sleeping next to me now.” She said to herself

 

“Still the same eh? Why don’t you at least show some affection towards me.”

 

After checking that he was really asleep she slowly leaned and kissed his forehead. Sigh. This is all the affection she can give. Her feelings for Kris is still not stable, still blurry. It was true for the past month that he was busy but it made her think that he didn’t made her think that he’s alone at home, he checks on her from time to time.

 

“Let me learn to show affection inch by inch.” She said to the sleeping Kris “And let’s see what will happen”

 

And by that her eyes began to close and eventually she fell asleep.

 

--

 

“FIVE MORE MINUTES!” shouted by the make-up artist

 

Sooyoung is currently getting ready for her big day. She woke up and realized Kris was not beside her anymore but she saw a note saying ‘Good Morning Mrs.Wu’.

 

It made her smile the whole time not until the make-up artist was putting various make-up on her face. Her mom entered the room with a big smile and she herself was ready.

 

“Oh dear our princess is getting married.” Her mother chirped

 

“Mom please. It’s not like I’m gonna die.” She gibbered

 

“But to be wed to a guy like Kris. I know he will take good care of you.” She smiled

 

Sooyoung just shrugged but deep inside she was really nervous. All the things were ready and now she is making her way to the halls and ride in the car. But she forgot the boquet in her room and let someone get it for her because it will be hard if she’s gonna go back. While she was waiting, a familiar girl passed by her and abruptly stopped.

 

“Hey Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“Uhhh Krystal hey yo.” She didn’t know what to say

 

Krystal eyed her and scoffed “Enjoy wearing the gown as long as you can.”

 

Sooyoung snapped and turned to look at her and ask why did she said that but Krystal already got into her car. She was a bit confused but her phone suddenly rang. The call was from the most annoying person on earth.

 

 

"Today is the day is it?"

 

"Yeah" his voice sounded weird

 

"Ready?"

 

"I've been ready the whole time"

 

Sooyoung laughed “Okay mister time to put down my phone.”

 

“Hey Soo.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You’ll say ‘I do’ right?” he asked

 

She laughed again but covered . She coughed and spoke “We’ll see.”

 

“Wha?! He—“

 

She ended the call and entered the car. She could imagine Kris’ worried expression right now.  It confused her of why did Kris asked that. Did he think she’ll say no to him in front of those people? She inhales then exhales deeply. She still remember that first act of kindness Kris did to her.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Both of you, out of my classroom now!”

 

Sooyoung hissed and threw a glare at Kris who was preparing to stand up. She couldn’t believe this, she getting a punishment just because some idiot threw a paper ball at her and well of course she fought back and paper balls flew around the classroom.

 

They stood outside the classroom just beside the door.

 

“Well what are you waiting for? Hands up!” the teacher scolded again

 

Both of them slowly raised their fists and bended their knees. Kris was silent while Sooyoung’s mind was wandering of the possibilities, the effects of this situation. She was never the girl to get in trouble.

 

“Why did you threw a ball at me huh?” she asked

 

Kris lazily turned his head “You were sleeping. I was bored. I threw a ball at you”

 

“Wow. Just wow. Is it bad to sleep? Kris Wu I will never be caught sleeping. But you—“ she grunted and sighed

 

Of course this will not affect the idiot, his rich! The class they were in was not even half way through and they have to endure more. Sooyoung yawned, she has been studying for the past few days, been helping at the café then this comes up.

 

But after awhile, suddenly someone grabbed her arm and raised it.

 

“Hey what the—you’re not bending knees!” she whispered but the tone was like shouting

 

“He’ll never know if we are bending, were tall. But keep our hands up.” He says coolly, avoiding gaze

 

Sooyoung tried to get her hand back but his grip was strong “Let go.”

 

“You seem tired.”

 

Suddenly realizing that he said, she stopped struggling “Why do you care?”

 

“You’re eyebags are big and if you faint here , I’ll get a bad image” Kris stated

 

“Well some of your girls has finished class so your image is destroyed sir.” Sooyoung proudly says, as the other classroms’ door open and a group of girls pass by.

 

But instead of mockering and laughing at Kris, all who passed by greeted him and even the girl batted their eyelashes at him while stared boringly at Sooyoung.

 

“Destroyed huh.” He bickered “You’ve been studying for the exams. I can tell”

 

“How? Have you been studying?”

 

“Don’t push yourself too much.”

 

He cares?

 

“Because whatever you do. You’ll never beat me”

 

Damn.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

The reminiscing and flashbacks stopped when the car she was in also slowed down. One thing is for sure. She’s near. The car stopped and someone stepped inside wearing his bright smile.

 

“Nervous Miss?”

 

“How can you not be nervous on your wedding day Minho?” she huffed

 

He shrugged “I’ve never been married.”

 

“You’ll be.”

 

“I’m here to help you with your gown when you go out.” He states

 

The car finally stopped and if it was possible for Sooyoung’s heart to stop, it would have been also. Minho got out of the car first and opened the door for her, helped her with her gown. His father stood at the doorway of the church, all smiles.

 

“Hey Dad you can say your line no.” she smiles

 

“Of course. Sooyoung I want a boy grandchild.”

 

She hits him with her boquet “Pssh.”

 

They linked arms and the guards at the door, slowly pushed the doors inward. Sooyoung can almost feel her heart out of her ribs. When was the last time she was this nervous. She searched for Kris and when she saw him she wore the pissed face but secretly she was happy.

 

“If you too fight keep it in mind that, never let the day end without one of you apologizing” her father advised

 

She nodded. She can feel her sweat running down her forehead.

 

“Why do I feel ,the people multiplied?” she thought

 

“I just noticed. I’m now good handling two-inched heels.”

 

Her father abruptly stopped and the next thing she notice is Kris in front of her while a smiling Kai and not-so-happy Sehun at the back. Her father shook Kris’ hands and handed her.

 

  “Impressive. You didn’t trip.” He muttered

 

“Shut up or I’ll change my mind in marrying you” she retorted

 

They stopped in front of the judge.

 

“Let’s take a deep breath together Sooyoung.” Kris instructed

 

She laughed because both of them have been inhaling too much oxygen while walking earlier.

 

 

 

“You will respect, comfort and help each other and remain faithful to your principals”

 

Kris exhales deep as he sees the ring placed in Sooyoung’s finger.

 

 

“Through thick and thin. Through awful times and times filled with joy. You would be together”

 

Her hands were a bit shaky but she smiled triumphantly as she sees it in Kris’ finger.

 

 

“Now groom. You may now lift your bride’s veil”

 

Kris lifted his bride’s veil and tucked it behind her shoulders . He took a deep breath as what he knows, what the judge will say next. He can almost laugh at Sooyoung’s expression but he couldn’t and maybe because Sooyoung will get irritated and throw the ring back to him. He can still remember those times where Sooyoung was cold as the all the ice-cubes combined in the world to him but now, here she is. Standing with him.

 

 

“You may now kiss the brid—“

 

“STOP! STOP THE WEDDING!”

 

All of the heads turned to who’m the voice came from. The jugde stood between Sooyoung andKris.

 

 

“Please stop this wedding right now!”

 

“But both of them have said their vows. What is your name?”

 

“Oh I’m Mrs. Jung. And this is my daughter” a familiar girl appeared behind her “Krystal.”

 

Seeing her, Kris hissed and Sooyoung had to calm him down and let the judge handle this. Both famlies’ attention was at the woman on the center.

 

“And what are your concerns Mrs. Jung?”

 

The woman raised an envelope. “ I have documents here to prove that—“

 

“To prove what?!” Kris shouted

 

“To prove that that woman.” Mrs.Jung pointed at Sooyoung “Is not a real Choi.”

 

-----------

 

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. WELL MANY THINGS HAPPENED. Well AKMU happpened.

So please leave a comment for this chapter^^ Love lots :)

-Pjane