017- THE REAL WEDDING

WAR OF THE ROSES

Dad was purposely harmed. Kris purposely made us think that he lost his memory. He has been visiting home often, where was I the whole time he was there? So I'm a real Choi and I have to clean my name and clean all what the people said bad about the family I care so much.

 

But I can't think clearly when the car I'm in is running so fast and the fact that Taekwoon is so calm and I'm here screaming and losing my mind every drift and every speed he increase. What is this person made of?!

 

"Slow down Taekwoon!"

 

"No."

 

I’m trembling while gripping so hard at my seatbelt, yes I wanna stop the wedding but please let me live. Taekwoon is like the weirdest person I've met but I don't regret it. I was actually shocked how many sentences he muttered just to explain it to me.

 

I'm a real Choi. Now make way.

 

 

"AHHHHHH! CAN YOU PLEASE BE CAREFUL!?" I close my eyes and hold

 

 

"We're here."

 

 

I open an eye and peek out of the window. Where are we? I opened the door quickly and ran to where I think this place is heading to. If I can't stop this I'm gonna murder Kris. I panick as I see two big guards at the entrance. I sped up my running but as expected I'm blocked.

 

 

"Let me in. Please."

 

 

"Do you have an invitation card?"

 

Oh great. Now Plan B. I try to make them look the other way and I try to pass between them but no use.

 

 

"Let her in or lose your jobs."

 

I peeked to whoever spoke and when the guards made way my face lighted up. He nodded and I was able to pass through them and ran to where this cemented part of the garden lead to. Where is the venue of this wedding? I stop in my tracks when I was in the end of the red carpet. I can see Kris and Krystal, the priest spoke as if it was the vow. I panic. Okay what to do. Not knowing I did, I took off my shoe and threw it to my target, when it landed on him he shrieked in pain, I snorted a laugh but when I looked again. All eyes are on me.

 

Krystal's forehead is wrinkled but Kris was still in pain. DODGE BALL HELPED.

 

I panted hard, trying to catch my breath.

 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

 

"Sabotaging the wedding huh."

 

 

"I came here to clean my name." I speak “Kris come on you dumb person do you really wanna get married with her?”

 

 

"Who let you in?!" the old woman asked

 

 

"I did." Minho appeared behind me

 

 

"Prepare to be fired young man."

 

 

Minho shrugged "My real boss is here." he looked at me

 

 

“Gosh I ran so fast what I never had a run that long. Okay may I repeat.”

 

“Do you really want to get married to her? Because now I have the evidences that will prove I am a real Choi." I bring out the envelope "I can prove it and can bring the witness."

 

 

I can hear the whispers and gossips the whole bunch of people is doing. Grandmother smiled and ordered the two ladies to be arrested. They struggled when they were arrested and I pleaded them to not hurt the two. Some people took the envelope and walked with the two suspects, maybe to keep the evidence. I was staring at Krystal the whole time; she turned her head and looked at me. She smiled a little and mouthed a thank you. What was that? Why is she thanking me?

 

When the whole scene was cleared up I stood there wide eyed. What now?

 

 

"Noona are you not gonna marry hyung? Or do you agree to my proposal?" Sehun shouted earning a glare from Kai

 

What? Get married? In these clothes? Uuh ahh. I walked slowly in the aisle and somebody handed me the bouquet of flower, the music sounded and all eyes were once again on me. I looked at the person waiting for me; he sure still is acting as if he lost his memory. I feel like a bride, minus the clothes.

 

I gulped hard and I can feel droplets of sweat I my face. GOSH I feel like the worst bride in the world. I can see my grandparents and I feel sorry for having a granddaughter like me but I can see the happiness in their eyes. Why are they so proud of me?

 

GOSH DONT CRY.

 

I arrive and Kris' shocked face didn't change. I'm still mad at him and I need an explanation,  he real one. He produced a handkerchief from his suit and wiped my sweat.

 

 

"How many miles did you run?"

 

 

"Idiot."

 

 

"Stop it and let's get married."

 

I turned to the priest. He scratched his head and nodded. Maybe he understood what was happening, or not. Am I the only bride who's dressed like this?

 

 

"You may now kiss the bride."

 

What.

 

Oh, okay I want to curse. Wait I forgot. Oh gosh no, I smell bad and--

 

 

 

"Face here Choi Sooyoung."

 

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM DOING THIS IM SO NERVOUS OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO SUDDEN. But Mom and Dad are not here, my wedding.

 

 

"Princess! Just kiss him already!"

 

Is that Dad? I turned around and found both of my parents smiling at me. My Dad gave a thumbs up and once again the priest said, "You may now kiss the bride."

 

Kris cupped my cheeks and I instantly closed my eyes, I waited for his lips on mine and the moment it happened I feel him smile as I hear the crowd go wild with screams. Everything seems right, he let go and I avoided his eyes and I bet I'm so red. He took my hand and we walked in the aisle as people keep throwing things at us, what the—

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So I guess I need to explain things to you.” Kris said the moment they stepped in their house

 

She crossed her arms “Not just things Wu, important things.”

 

“So let’s make it simple, you can ask me anything.”

 

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU DID THAT?! All of those times I thought you lost your memory  when in fact you did not. Well of course I am angry. How many weeks did I cried? How many painful things I have to take in? Kris we could have survived that, we could have done the right thing together. I can’t believe that I married a guy who doesn’t even trust me in the first place.”

 

“Do you regret getting married with me? You were the one who halted the wedding and came up asking me to stop and marry you instead.”

Sooyoung groaned.

 

“Okay. I’m sorry for all that happened. Keep it in my mind that I did that because I thought that was the only right thing to do. I was involved in a car accident but I never had amnesia. Your mom and dad knew and I was thankful that they understood. Sooyoung, it’s my entire fault, why were you kidnapped, why your life became hell. So I did the right thing, or so I’ve thought. I’ve been watching you closely, those times when Krystal is not following me around. I want to protect you more from those people but it will just ruin my plan.”

 

“So you did follow me when I was here.” Sooyoung butted in

 

“No. That was in pure coincidence.” He stopped his laughter

 

“Continue your explanation.” Sooyoung seriously replied

He wiped his sweat “Krystal was nowhere to be found so I bought groceries but it suddenly rained. I ran here and I was surprised at what I saw.” He sighed “It was so good sleeping right next to you I missed it so much.” He inserted his smile which won’t work on Sooyoung this time

Sooyoung shook her head.

 

“I’m really sorry. I will accept your apology whenever you’re ready to give it. Come on, we just got married.” He stood up and wrapped her into a hug

Her mind is yelling not to hug back but she missed him so much that anger subsided a little. She hugged tightly, so did he.

 

“God knows how I missed this. I miss all of you.”

She was tempted to reply words like that but she doesn’t want the other to feel  forgiven.  They broke the hug and Sooyung had to dash inside their room. Kris was surprised at first but he realized that the other is still angry.

It was foolish of him about not trusting her.

She likes him. He implants on his mind.

He married her, he saw how nervous her face was but never did she even protest. Finally they are married and no one can break that now.

He sits down on the couch, rubbing his temple while turning the television on waiting for the news to show the both of them finally getting married and he has to know where are the Jungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She lies down on the bed.

She just said I do and she just kissed a guy.

This is not real is it?

Yes Sooyoung, this is real you are married

But after the wedding, what now? Oh right she’s angry to him. Of course she didn’t mean the “I can’t believe I married a guy who doesn’t even trust me in the first place.” She wants him to feel the pain. She breathed a long sigh and closed her eyes. Now her name is cleaned, now the guy he likes won’t get married anymore to anybody.

Speaking of anybody. She doesn’t know if she saw it right but did Krystal mouthed a thank you to her? Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on the door.

“Hey Wu,”

Oh right she’s not a Choi anymore aaaaand it’s weird.

“Mom and Dad want me to settle things. You stay there and take a rest. Don’t worry I’ll be cooking tonight.”

She was angry to even say bye. She closed her eyes and let tiredness gets her to sleep.

 

 

Flashes of lightning and loud noises of thunder woke her up. Her room is pitch black and she hates that it is raining, she can’t help to panic and let a scream. She hated this the most, no one is here for her, she hated this the most.

The room lit up and her head snapped, she sees the other with surprised eyes but in a matter of second his eyes became calm. She can’t believe she is almost to crying, She was too damn scared because she taught she was alone. He walked to her and patted her head.

 

“Oh right how can I be so stupid. You hate this the most.”

He wrapped her using the blankets and she’s the one who looks like a sushi now. He wrapped her into a tight hug.

 

“Since we’re married I can do these things and I don’t care if you’re angry to me now. You look like a scared kid.”

Sooyoung secretly wiped her tears quickly and punched Kris slightly.

 

“I’ll bring dinner here.” He said

He came back with a tray and found Sooyoung watching television and in a more comfortable way now. He placed the tray in the table beside the bed and sat beside her like what they always do. They just laid there and no one even bothered about eating. Not knowing both of them were comfortably almost snuggling with each other. The rain is still pouring outside and suddenly the room went pitch black again.

 

“Urgh. Don’t worry the lights will be up.” Kris assures

Still wrapped by the blankets Sooyoung can only nod in the dark.

 

“Can I ask why are you so afraid of rain plus thunder and lightning?” he asks

She is leaning on his chest comfortably while Kris patting her head.

 

“When I was young my mom and dad left me sleeping in the house   they need to sign some papers in town. The wires of the house went crazy and created fire.” She paused “I woke up in the hospital; I never liked rain from that day on.”

Kris nodded and placed his chin on her head. He sighed but he never forgot to pat her head of run his fingers through his hair. Though he’s not forgiven yet he wants to steal this rare chances he can do this to her because he knows she will not be the same if the sky is clear. Can it rain everyday?

 

“Don’t get too confident.” She mumbles “You’re not yet forgiven.”

 

He smiles “But I feel like I haven’t even done anything wrong. Don’t worry I’m repenting.”

 

 

The electricity went back but it’s too late because the new couple slept soundly again for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wind blowed so hard. Seems like a storm will come, he loves rain. He helped Sooyoung today and as he expected he was satisfied of what the good deed he had done. His car stopped when he saw a familiar person sitting on the benches of the unpopular park, not knowing he did ; he already is approaching her.

He sat beside her and sighed.

 

“Now you’re happy? Thank you for helping Sooyoung.” Krystal sighed

 

“You hate her right?” he asks

 

Krystal took of the flower bracelet on her arm, “Not really, I don’t have a reason.”

 

“But Kris.”

 

“I gave up on him already, like a long time ago. The only reason I did this because well Mom.”

 

He was kinda surprised of why she’s sharing her story because in the first place they don’t know each other. But Taekwoon recognize her because she often goes to the hospital and she was easy to see in this park because of her wedding gown.

 

“Gosh, such a dramatic week.” Krystal stretched

 

“I guess you’ll survive, Sooyoung is you’re cousin after all. You both have that spirit.”

 

“Mom will probably in jail, me too but I guess not because I know Sooyoung. My whole life will be changed, people will look at me differently and—“ she sighed

 

He took out his handkerchief and gave it to her, she didn’t hesitated to receive it. The moment the fabric landed on her eyes she began sobbing hard. Taekwoon can only think of how she will overreact because of her messed up make up after this sobbing. Girls are so confusing.

 

“Why are you even here?”

 

“I’m partly blamed. I ruined your plan.”

 

“Your voice is so soft I can’t even hear you anymore.” Krystal spoke

 

Taekwoon remained silent and waited for her to calm down. Krystal stopped sobbing and looked up in the sky.

 

“You just knew my feelings. I told you my secrets.”

 

Taekwoon nodded , because he sure did but he wasn’t asking too much questions.

 

“From this day on. You’re my boyfriend.”

He blinked.

 

“Since you know too much information. You’l lbe sticking with me. Boyfriend.”

 

What did he get himself into?

 

 

 

 

 

“Is he forgiven?”

 

“Definitely not.”

 

“But I protected you last night! You were so scared ohhoho” Kris acted whimpering and had Sooyoung glare at him and stop what he was doing

 

“Noona, I told you. You should have married me.” Sehun muttered

 

“As if I let you.” Kai butted in

 

“Excuse me. She’s my wife. Stop claiming her.”

 

“Hyung, don’t speak we are angry at you for lying to us too.” Sehun throwed the statement

Kris held his hands up and moved to the kitchen.

The three laughed.

 

“Why did Mrs.Wu called us here anyway.” Sooyoung asks

 

Sehun coughed “Aren’t you Mr.s Wu too?”

Kai laughed.

 

“Oh right. What do I call her?”

 

“Call her mom.”

 

Sooyoung hesitated but just nodded. The door clicked open and came out Kris’ mom and her mom. She instantly hugged both. Kris came out from the kitchen eating grapes, he sure need something to eat.

 

“We’ll be planning for your honeymoon!”

 

“WHAT”

 

 

 

-------------------

HEY GUYS I HATE MYSELF ALREADY FOR NOT UPDATING.

Gosh it’s been a month? I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Leave comments, vote up and subscribe 

Thank you <3

-Pj