004- I'LL BE HERE

WAR OF THE ROSES

HOW DID I, CHOI SOOYOUNG MADE THE DEMI-GOD(it's not like I admit it) KRIS WU TO FALL INLOVE WITH ME..

 

WELL THAT'S JUST HILAROUS!

 

And here am I being sorrounded by women who I know is jealous because I'm getting married to their ideal guy. Ideal guy my face, if they only knew.

 

"Ah-Ah."

 

I dont know what to saaaaaay.

 

"Ahhhhhh Sooyoung noooooona!"

 

I know the owner of that voice, he walked towards me and hugged me.

 

Wait.. I c-cant breaaathe.

 

"Excuse me but I will borrow her for a sec"

 

The girls was left with no choice. Sehun dragged me to the dancing floor.

 

"Noona, may I have this dance?"

 

I smiled "Of course"

 

We started dancing and I sighed. That was close.

 

"It's okay noona just make up stories, like you and hyung met at the school and fell inlove with each other" he suggested

 

"Thanks for saving me." I said

 

He smiled a childish one "No problem and I really wanted this dance. IM YOUR FIRST! BWAHAHA!" he shouted and laughed

 

I snorted a laugh "Is that important?"

 

"Of course" his brows wrinkled "I'm your first dance than hyung. GUAHAH"

 

Sehun is childish. But I like it. Someone coughed behind us and I twirled to look at him.

 

"I think it's my time to dance the princess, Sehun" he smiled at me and so did I

 

Sehun groaned and stomped his feet and muttered alright. He handed me to Kai.

 

"Looking gorgeous"

 

I scoffed "Like I would believe that"

 

He shot me a look "I'm speaking from my heart. Really"

 

I chuckled. "You look good too"

 

He smiled "I always do"

 

I laughed "You got that from Kris did you?"

 

He shrugged smiling "It helps sometimes"

 

"By the way where is he?"

 

We turned to look for him, still swaying with the music. Then I spotted him, talking with his dad. They seem so serious about the topic.

 

"They're always like that. Being formal."

 

My forehead wrinkled "Even at home?"

 

Kai nooded "This marriage was dad's idea. At first Kris was against it but magically he approved. I think dad called him coward"

 

"Marrying someone you don't even know is not being coward. And he agreed to this marriage to protect both families"

 

Kai smiled "He's lucky, your gonna be his wife. "

 

I find myself smiling. We continued to dance and we keep talking random stuffs like why did our families chose the color pink and white for our emblem.

 

Someone tapped Kai on the back and when I saw him. OH GREAT.

 

"My turn?"

 

Kai genlty gave my hand to him. Kai left us, and it became awkward for me. I don't know but there's a different thing when he holds my hand. What is this?

 

"So what story did you tell them, like how I fell for you?"

 

I grinned "I said it was love at first sight and you were so desperate --"

 

"Whoah Whoah you said that?"he lookes surprised

 

I giggled at his expression "Of course not. I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say"

 

His face relaxed. Is he really embarrassed?

 

"Well you can say that I fell at first sight but please scratch the desperate part." he said

 

I laughed. What's with him? I understand who would be desperate for me anyway? After awhile the party ended, but before that we were interviewed by various TV stations and TV programs. Kris did all the talking, I was just smiling and answering some Yes or No questions. After that he walked me to our car.

 

"Yah"

 

I turned to look at him and that was the time when I heard a shuttering sound made by his phone. He just took a picture of me.

 

"Well, that's for my wallpaper" he said winking

 

"Blecch, Kris really?! Delete that!"

 

He showed me his wallpaper and Oh shoot, I look horrible.

 

"Ohhhh~ sweetie you look so cute when your angry"

 

I huffed "Urgh. I look horrible. Have it your way then"

 

He laughed and walked to his car, I was about to enter the car but-

 

"Sooyoung!" he called

 

I turned around with an annoyed face and at the same time I felt someone kiss me on the cheeck. How did he get here so fast.?!

 

He smiled sheepishly "Goodnight"

 

I was there standing feeling his lips on my cheeck. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM? I got in the car still feeling my cheeck. Minho started driving, I was still in a daze when I decided to slap my face. What the eff is wrong with me? I got out of the car and thanked Minho. When I entered the house I instantly saw a flashing light. When my visions were clear I saw mom and dad smiling.

 

"How did it go?" mom asked

 

"Oh it was okay, and why were you not there?"

 

Mom tapped me on the shoulder "You should rest, you had a long day"

 

I nodded, she was rigth.

 

 

--

"GRANDPAAA!"

 

Oops. I'm starting to sound like Sehun, When I saw him he was massaging his forehead, I walked towards him.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

He realized that I'm here "Oh dear, Well some of the Choi's last night disagreed about the marriage, and the Wu's too"

 

I relaxed "Oh, then what happens now?"

 

He faced me "We have to delay the wedding"

 

Although I really wished he would say that to make me happy, I feel otherwise. I don't know but it made me dissapointed. What the--.

 

"No need to worry dear. The wedding will happen , no one can stop it. I just have to pursuade them and they will have no choice to agree with me"

 

I nodded and still confused why am I disturbed about the Wedding delayed. I was walking around the mall, and I noticed some people were whispering as I pass by. But suddenly Minho walked towards them.

 

"If  you have a problem with the petal, better talk to her than backbiting her" he said

 

WHOAH. Minho is so cool. I saw  them bow and walk away. I approach him and slightly punch him, he was shocked.

 

"No need to do that but thanks anyway."

 

He nodded and it was time to go to school. A thought was stuck in my head. Was Minho against this marriage? I don't even know why they rejected it, it's for the sake of everyone

 

"Their race killed my mother, miss"

 

I was shocked "Sorry, but can I ask how?"

 

He nodded "My dad worked in a company, the Wu's bought it and eventually when they knew that dad was a Choi they fired him. Mom was sick, we had no money to buy medecine or to treat her and she passed away earlier than I expected"

 

"Oh" was all I could say

 

He's amazing, how did he survive?

 

"Are you one of those who disagreed to the marriage?"

 

"I was miss. But I don't want another kid to experience what I had. It's just unfair"

 

I nodded "I agree. Well do you like Kris?"

 

"I'm gonna be honest miss. I don't, I don't trust him yet. But if he's gonna be the husband of our future President I should get used to it"

 

I chuckled but I was disgusted about the husband part. I still don't like the idea. Just imagining Kris and me on the same house gives me shivers and probably he'll do anything to piss me off every freaking day of my life. Sigh.

 

The afternoon classes was good, atleast I don't get to eat in the cafeteria, cause after the bell rang I ZOOMED out of the classroom. I guess they were shocked.

 

"Sooyoung-sshi!"

 

Oh shoot.

 

"Oh h-hi Chen" I bow "Lay"

 

"We were looking for you but--"

 

"Uhhhh no need" I shook my head, should plan for escape!

 

"I gotta go to the restroom bye"

 

Sigh, I didn't even bother to look at their faces. I ran to the restroom but took a turn. I'm gonna spend lunch break at the back of the school, I lie on the grass and enjoy the cool breeze.

 

"Are you Choi Sooyoung?"

 

I opened my eyes to see men wearing black suits. Don't tell me.

 

"I'm sorry but  we have to do this"

 

They suddenly sorround me and all I can see is black.

 

--

 

"RELEASE ME YOU UGLY MORON!" I shouted

 

Oh guys I'm being kidnapped by these guys. My hands and feet are tied while sitting on a chair. A fat guy approached me while laughing.

 

"So your Choi Sooyoung eh?!" he lifts my chin up

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU FAT PIECE OF --"

 

A hand slapped me and I felt blood drip from my cheek. I scan his hand and the cut was made by his ring. It stings.

 

"That's for being noisy! What do we want from you? Easy! We don't like what your ing grandfather did! He's stupid is he?"

 

"NOBODY CALLS MY GRANDFATHER STUPID! YOUR THE STUPID MORON!"

 

The moment when his face was near I spit on him, and for the second time I felt his slap on the other side of my cheeck.

 

"JUST WAIT TILL I GET OUT OF HERE!" I shouted even if I feel weak

 

"What you're gonna do? Call for your prince charming? Don't worry we'll kill him in front of you just wait."

 

Oh no. Kris, no no Kris don't come here.

 

"DONT HURT HIM YOU UGLY HUMAN BEING!"

 

"Oh no!" he acts as if he was fainting "Maybe now he's worried sick and falls to our trap"

 

He smiles wickedly. 

 

KRIS WU DONT YOU DARE COME HERE.

 

--

 

"Where the hell is she? Have you seen Sooyoung?" Kris asks Suho

 

"No we didn't sorry."

 

"Hyung! We saw her earlier and she said she'd go to the comfort room" Chen said

 

Kris hissed "Being in the comfort room doesn't take an hour!" he stands up "Tell the teacher I'm excused."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"I'm gonna look for my wife"

 

He started to run to the school's parking lot. He got a glimpse of Minho and quickly approach him.

 

"She's been missing for an hour now"

 

Minho nodded and they entered the car, Minho told the others not to follow them.

 

Kris was worried "Do you know where she is?"

 

"I found this the moment you approached me" he hands a paper

 

IF YOU WANT YOUR GIRL. COME TO THIS ADDRESS. ALONE.

 

"!" Kris cussed as he punch the car "Who the hell did this!"

 

"I'm sorry to say this sir but their car has a pink rose in front of it"

 

Kris fell in silence. The Wu's did this?

 

"I bet they are trying to trap you so that both of you will get killed and eventually stopping the merge between the two families"

 

Kris was furious and angry. And to think that the ones who did this is one of his families.

 

"We're here"

 

They arrive in an old house with guards sorrounding it. Kris walked out the car and quickly ran to them and punched the hell out of them. Men quickly sorrounded him but he quickly dodged it and give them blows that make them fly a meter. He was near, when he hastily open the door and there he saw.

 

The guy was pointing a gun at her forehead. Her lip was bleeding and her cheecks was with bruises but yet he saw her smile. It was daggers to his chest, seeing in her in this state wants him to kill the one who did this.

 

"Oh your here!" the fat guy excitedly said

 

"You piece of how dare you!"

 

"Ah Ah Ah!" he played with the gun on her  forehead "Should I shoot here? Or here? HAHAHA!"

 

"You're a disgrace to our race.IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR DOING THIS!" he shouted in an angry  tone

 

"NO I AM NOT! IM DOING THIS FOR ALL THE WU! AND TO SURPASS THE CHOI'S !"

 

"SHUT UP YOU UGLY MORON HUMAN BEING!" Sooyoung shouted and the guy gave her another slap

 

He took the chance to steal the gun from him and throw it outside, he quickly gave him a powerful punch that led him to moan in pain. He didn't waste time and quickly untied her hands and feet. She was weak and the moment she was released, she fell in his arms. He carried her in bridal style.

 

He drove to the nearest hospital. The doctors treated her right away.

 

"My daughter!" Sooyoung's mom shrieked the moment she saw her lying in bed with bruises and cuts all over her body

 

"I'm so sorry madam. I let her out of my sight" Kris bowed

 

"No one liked this Kris." Sooyoung's father tapped him in the shoulder

 

He decides to give them time for her and so he walks out of the room, he spots Minho sitting and so he sat beside him. He breaths deeply.

 

"Did you did what they deserved?" he asked

 

Minho nodded "Their in jail sir. All of them."

 

"Thanks anyway. If you weren't there I won't make it"

 

"I admire your desire to save Ms . Sooyoung sir."

 

He smiles as he stands up "I can't wed myself alone you know."

 

Kris persuaded Sooyoung's parents that he will take care of her. And because hey have trust in Kris, they let him.

 

"K-Kris?"

 

"You're awake. Just sleep again you need to recharge. Your energies drained"

 

"N-No I'm okay really" she placed herself in a sitting position

 

"I'm so sorry"

 

She wasn't able to answer for he enveloped her in a hug.

 

"Your such an idiot don't do that again" he mutters

 

"Aye Aye captain!" she giggles

 

He let go of her and made her lie down. "Sleep"

 

She yawns "Yeah. Thanks."

 

He grabs a chair and sat beside the bed, he take her hand and tightened his grip.

 

"I'll be here"

 

 

---

 

YEAH I UPDATED! BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Pjane