All I want for Christmas (Block B)

12 Days of Kpop Christmas

 

 

Mika walked down the stairs of the two story house she shared with her brother and flopped down onto the couch. She could hear the bacon sizzle in kitchen and knew he was cooking breakfast. Mika let out a huge sigh as she looked at the 6’’ foot tall Christmas tree in front of her. It looked beautiful with all the sparkling lights and decorations. It looked the exact opposite of how she was feeling.  

“Zico….” Mika mumbled, hugging one of the pillows close to her.

Zico finished up breakfast and fixed two plates. He then brought both of them into the living room with him.

“What’s wrong Mika?” he questioned the daydreaming girl.

Setting the plates on the table, Zico walked toward the stereo and some Christmas music. He smiled as he looked at Mika and held out a hand.

“Cheer up, lil sis. Let’s dance.”

Mika gave him a small smile, but shook her head. Disappointed, Zico looked at his little sister before taking the seat next to her. She put her head on his shoulder and sighed as she looked at the tree once more. Zico’s gaze followed hers and he smiled.

“I think we did a pretty good job this year, agreed?”

Mika's gaze never left the tree when she nodded without a word.

“Okay. What’s wrong with you? Usually you’re all happy and giddy around this time of the year, so what’s up?” Zico asked as he looked at the sad girl.

Mika turned her gaze from the tree to her older brother. “This year….I wished for something I know I can’t have…”

Zico raised a brow and motioned for her to continue. Mika smiled as she looked back at the tree.

“I want U-Kwon…” she whispered.

Zico’s eyes widened. He jumped up and stood in front of his little sister, making her look at him instead.  

“U-Kwon? As in Kim Yoo Kwon?” he practically screamed.

Mika hesitated but slowly nodded.

“Aish!” Zico paced back and forth and put a hand to his head.

Mika found it funny seeing her big brother like that.

“Why him? And you know he’s not even in town right now, right? He won’t be back until next year…”

“Because...I’m not really sure. Ever since I started talking to him last year, I just sort of….fell for him I guess. And I know. That’s why I said I wished for something I know I can’t have,” Mika stated, hugging the pillow closer.

Zico could see a few tears form in the younger girl’s eyes and sat next to her. He threw his arm around Mika's shoulder and she leaned into him. “I’m sorry, Mika, but that’s something I can’t give you. Not even If I wanted too.”

Mika sighed and smiled. “I know. Is it okay if I go back to my room for a while?”

Zico nodded, and with that, the girl was off.

Zico let out a huge sigh. He hated seeing his sister fall in love with one of his bandmates, but he hated seeing her sad even more. He’d do anything for his little sister. Zico grinned as he thought of the perfect plan. Walking back into the kitchen, he picked up his phone and made a phone call.

“Hello?”

“Hey P.O. I’m planning a Christmas party tomorrow so clear your schedule. Make sure to bring everyone else too. Including U-Kwon. I’ve got a plan.”

 

~*~

 

“Taeil!” Mika screamed as she ran down the stairs the next day. Taeil smiled as he caught her mid air and hugged her close.

“Annyeong, oppa!” she smiled and let him go. Looking around, Mika hugged each of the band members starting with P.O and ending with B-Bomb. Disappointment could be seen on her face as she couldn’t find the one she wished for.

“Hey! You guys made it. Let’s start the party, then,” Zico grinned as he welcomed each of his band members.

“Party? What party? It’s only 7 of us here,” Mika questioned as she counted everyone.

P.O walked over to her and ruffled her long black hair. “It doesn’t matter how many of us are here. All that matters is what we decide to do and have fun doing it.” The rest of the gang nodded in agreement and Mika smiled.

The guys and girl decided to bake a few homemade cookies; which resulted in leaving the kitchen an utter mess, but loads of giggles. Video games were played and dance contests were held. A few singing contests and the cookie decorating and tasting also took place. As it slowly turned dark outside, Zico began to panic. Pulling P.O to the side, Zico made sure no one could hear them.

“Where  is he?” he questioned the younger boy. P.O shrugged in response.

“No clue. I told him to be here, and that your little sister really wanted him for Christmas like you said to.”

When the doorbell rang, everyone in the house looked at the door.

“I’ll get it,” Zico announced.

“Package for Mika,” the delivery guy announced as he held out a tablet.

“Here. That’s me,” Mika said as she walked up behind Zico to sign the papers.

The package was huge and barely fit through their door. It was decorated in green and yellow wrapping paper with a enormous red bow on top.

“Wow! Who’s it from?” B-Bomb asked as everyone sat down on the couch.

“It has a note attached to it,” Taeil pointed out.

Mika carefully took the note off and read it aloud. “Sorry I couldn’t make it. I hope this will make up for it, though. -U-Kwon”

Zico grew angry at the boy while Mika just let out a heavy sigh.

“Can I open it oppa?” Mika asked softly as she looked at her brother.

Zico smiled at her and nodded. “Go ahead. What better way to start than a huge present?”

Mika put a fake smile on and slowly started ripping the paper. ‘All I wanted for Christmas…..’

After all of the paper was finally off, Taeil coughed and grinned, knowing full well what was about to happen next.

“Merry Christmas!” An overexcited boy yelled as he jumped out of the huge box, scaring everyone half to death. Mika stumbled backwards, almost falling, but the boy grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him.

“Mianhae. I didn’t mean to scare you,” he whispered, now inches away from her face.

Mika blushed a deep red. She couldn’t believe her wish actually came true. “U-Kwon.”

The boy grinned. “I couldn’t just show up without a present. And since I heard from someone that all you wanted was me, I had to figure out a way to wrap myself up."

“Merry Christmas, Mika,” U-Kwon whispered before pulling her chin upwards and placing his lips onto hers. Mika's eyes widened for a moment, but she soon gave in and deepened the kiss.

“YAH!” Zico yelled. He got up from the floor and walked toward the pair. “Not in front of me!” Zico pulled Mika back and pushed U-Kwon back into the box before closing it.

The crew couldn’t help but laugh when U-Kwon jumped back out of the box and tossed it to the side.

“What was that for?”

“For kissing my little sister in front of me,” Zico stated plainly and sat down on the couch pulling Mika next to him. U-Kwon smiled and took a seat on her other side.

“And I’ll do it again,” U-Kwon grinned and pecked Mika's cheek before getting up and taking off.

“Is this really what you wanted for Christmas?” Jaehyo asked the girl as everyone watched Zico chase after U-Kwon.

Mika giggled and nodded. “Ne.”

“In that case, Merry Christmas!”