School – Day 2

My Badass Baby

hey guys ^^
OMFG I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHH TT^TT
anyhows,
my exams are FINALLY over
and it took me a long time to get my writing groove back because ive been drilling essay techniques into my head and its screwing with my writing
so sorry if the end sounds really... crap TT^TT
and also sorry for not updating in so long TT^TT
but since i dont want to keep you for too long,
here's the new chapter ^^
enjoy~
__________________________________________

 

– Sunghee POV –

I walked into class the next day and I was already an hour late, but apparently none of my grade even bothered to show up on Fridays.

“Ah, Hyunsuk. You came today.” Mr. Whats-his-face said. What was his name anyways? Kyuwoon or something.
Anyhows, he tried to make small talk with me, asking how I felt about the school, how my day was, etc etc etc, which I all ignored by attempting to fall asleep in my chair.
Eventually I shut him up by chucking an ownerless eraser at the guy’s head.

“You talk to much, old man.” I told him.

“Old man?” he raised an eyebrow skeptically before chuckling to himself. “Mianhe, I’m just glad someone came today. I’m usually pretty lonely on Fridays.” And then the conversation came to an awkward halt. I was glad in a way, because it meant I could finally get some sleep, but NOOOOOOOOOO. The bell JUST had to go off and before I knew it, the babo was dragging me somewhere. I was waiting for a break and it just got snatched from me.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing?” I asked as he dragged me down the hall.

“Come on~ I’m taking you to the staffroom to meet my hyungs and your new teachers.” He said. “Your report card said you’re fluent in English right?” I nodded in response. “We’ve got a Chinese Canadian on trial with us at the moment, and to be quite honest, we don’t always get what he’s saying.”

I sighed in frustration. “What’s in it for me?”

He shut up for a second to think about it. “Er… free food?”

I thought for a second. “What kind of food?” I love food. Free food is even better.

“I think we’re eating dokkbokki today.” He replied absentmindedly, sliding the staffroom door open and dragging me in. “YAH. CANADIAN CHIPMUNK. WE FOUND YOU A TRANSLATOR.” He yelled as he burst in the room.

“FORREAL?” a chubby face popped up over one of the movable room dividers. I saw a bit of chilli sauce on the corner of his lip. Even I’m not that bad…

“Hyungs~ I brought my new student~” the idiot sang happily.

“Oh, so this is the kid who flipped the grade jjang?” a guy with hair that went to about his jawline came up to me and clapped me on the back. “Good work.” He looked arrogant… = =”
I brushed his hand off. “He was annoying me. I wasn't doing it for anyone else’s sake.” I said indifferently as the teachers all stood up from their desks and came over to have a look at what was going on.

“But you still decked the guy.” A large-ish looking guy came up to me. He was wearing a sweatsuit so assumed he was the PE teacher. “Even I would be scared to go up against them.”

This guy… who was almost one and a half of me… was scared of those pricks? I almost laughed in his face.

“Anyways, I said I would give you food right?” he smiled and dragged me over to the coffee table where chubby face was stuffing his face with dukkbokki and before I knew it, my stupid homeroom teacher was waving a lump of spicy ricecake in my face. “EAT UP LITTLE BOY~” he sang.

Ok… is it just me? Or does anyone else think he’s lost it…?

I opened my mouth and let him feed me, chewing it slowly.

I stayed for a bit, just letting the weirdo feed me and listened to a few of the teachers’ weird stories. But they were a tight and warmhearted bunch. Not too bad for the bunch of guys who teach possibly one of the most violent schools in Seoul.
“So… exactly why did you bring me here…?” I asked after… er… Ryeowook?… I unno… after the nurse finished telling another one of his stories. He was a nice guy.
“I dunna~” Mr. Cho sang, picking up another piece and waving it in my face again.

Is. This. Guy. Forreal? = =”
“You’re kidding me…” I muttered. “I’m off.” I stood and turned to leave.

 

Just before I got to the door, it slammed open. I looked up a bit to find the annoying face of that idiot I beat up and his gang standing behind him. He was blocking the way with his arm. He was staring me down with a lazer glare.

“Oh, you. What are you doing here?” I asked casually, glaring back at him.

“You said you wouldn’t expect me in the morning.” He smirked. “I just decided to drop by and say hi.”

“Well, that’s nice and all, but I’ve got places to go.” I rolled my eyes and shoved him out of the way and walked past, shutting the door behind me.

I was just about to pass leader face, when he picked me up by my collar and punched me in the face. I fell back and winced a bit when my back hit the ground. I felt a kick to my side and a few other hits. I figured it would be easier to just take it than try and fight back if it was five on one and I was lying on the floor. After a few minutes, they finished and I saw the leader crouch down next to me.

“I told you we would put you through hell.” He cackled next to me. “This is just the beginning. Have fun.”

 

And with that, they left. After I couldn’t hear their footsteps anymore, I picked myself off the ground. Or at least tried to. I staggered a bit as I stood, breathing heavily. I think they hit me in the ribs, which would explain the ridiculous pain in my chest.

I didn't want to get help from the teachers, but SWEET BABY SHISUS it hurt like a .

I turned and took the four steps it took to reach the door and slid it open slowly. I think I must have looked like I mess because of the way the teachers reacted when I fell in. And yes, I FELL into the room. It was quite amusing if you ask me.

 

What happened after that? I have no idea, but I remember waking up in the school infirmary to a very worried looking nurse sitting next to me. I tried to sit up, but failed epically and ended up in a coughing fit.
The nurse helped me up and ran to some other room and came back shortly with water.

“Here, drink this.” He told me. I took a glance at his badge. Ryeowook. I made sure to remember that name.

“Thanks.” I muttered.

“You’re injuries aren’t serious, but it looks like you’re lacking sleep and I’m assuming that's the reason why you passed out rather than taking too many hits. Are you sleeping properly at night?” he asked.

“And you want to know this why…?” I asked skeptically raising an eyebrow.

“Well, you’re a student at this school and my job is to look after the students of this school so if you put two and two…” he trailed off, not bothering to finish the sentence.

“Fair enough.” I replied, and laid back down without answering the question. I was hoping he’d forgotten about it.

However I was slightly disappointed when I turned my head to see him still there staring me in the face, waiting for an answer.

I rolled my eyes. “Ok, so maybe I stay up a bit late sometimes and maybe I don't sleep sometimes… it’s no biggie.” I muttered.

“And exactly what are you doing so late at night?” he questioned me.

I stared back into his stern eyes awkwardly. Is this what a mother was like? I’m hella sure I’m glad I don't have one to face everyday then.

“I… er… execute acts of vengeance on opposing gangs…?” I tried awkwardly. I was hoping he would just laugh at me thinking I was crazy and just forget about it. Instead…

“Oh right… that one again I hear that one too often.” He rolled his eyes. “What is it with you young guys and getting revenge on everyone.” He muttered to himself. “So who are you with?” THAT one got me by surprise.

“Excuse me? Can you repeat that?” I asked, not quite believing myself.

“I said, which gang are you with? You look like you would be the maknae.”

I was quite offended by that. (that was sarcastic by the way.) “I’m part of BigBang actually.” I replied.
“WHAT REALLY? OMO THAT'S SO COOL. ARE YOU FORREAL? YOU’RE PART OF BIGBANG?” Ok, scrap what I said earlier. That was plain scary.

“Yes… what about it…?” I asked warily.

“Oh nothing much… I’m just a fan of you guys and I want to know a few things is all…” he started.
“Like…?” I asked warily again.
He literally jumped in my face. “Who’s the mystery leader? What’s he like? It's a guy right? I’m pretty sure all of the members are guys. And who’s the one with the mohawk? DAMN he has nice arms. And did you guys know you were on the news…” my mind kinda blocked off everything he said from thereon. Being completely honest here, I didn't even know we had a fanbase. I mean sure, I heard of some guys joining our enemies to meet us and switch sides or something. Problem for them was they never knew it was just until we’d left. Kekeke. We’re such sneaky bastards, huh? I snickered to myself at that. Call me an arrogant, sadistic or whatever, but I love it when I see our rivals rolling on the ground in pain. Only our rivals though. I wouldn't dare to do it to anyone else. I might be a gang leader, but I have my morals. But I’ll run you through my rules at a later time.

But suddenly, for some reason, a picture of divaboy popped into my head. DAMN HE PISSED ME OFF. I could feel a feral growl waiting to rip out of my throat. Probably not the smartest thing to do right now so I decided to swallow it down as well as I could. I felt my fist clenching and shaking.

I. HATE. THAT. BASTARD.

“Hyunsuk-shi!”
I snapped back to reality.
“Yeah?” I asked casually.

“You kinda drifted off there. Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah. Uh.. I guess I just got hit really hard.” I made a lame excuse, speaking as vaguely as possible.

“Maybe you should lie down and sleep a while. Don’t worry about classes. It’s only your second day so you can easily catch up. And there’s not much you’ll miss today anyways.”

“Yeah, whatever.” I shut my eyes and went to sleep, wanting to get the guy off my mind.

 

Going home that day, I wondered what I should make for dinner. I had moved out of my grandfather’s place to an apartment in the city so that I could get to school easier and seeing as practically all of BigBang (excluding GD and myself) were in foster care with parents that didn't really care about them, they stayed at my apartment more often than they stayed with their parental figures meaning I would probably be cooking for more than just myself tonight. A couple hours later, I found myself cooking dokkbokki while listening to my rowdy brothers playfully yell and fight over a video game. This was the break I was waiting for today. A nice, fun way to take me away from my underground, violent life. And a way for me to live like a normal person, even if it’s just for a couple minutes. Some people call me crazy, but these guys are what I rely on to live. They may be idiots who bicker constantly and cause more trouble than they can handle, but that’s just who they are.

“Dinner’s ready!” I yelled, putting off their wrestling match for the hour or so that we would spend eating and mucking around.

 

We talked about our day while feeding eachother the ricecake. Jiyoung got a promotion and is a manager of the boba house he works at, TOP got a pay rise, Daesung got a B+ in maths (which is a massive improvement from the F- he usually gets) Seungri found an injured bunny at the back of the school and is looking after it and Taeyang got a job as a car mechanic at a local car repairs garage. I didn’t put anything in today and just told them I had an average day. They were a bit disappointed to hear that but decided to just assume I was still settling in.

 

I was glad to forget the rest of the world for that short period of time.

 

–Meanwhile–

 

–Key’s POV–

 

I shouldn’t have gone into the trouble of going to school today. That bastard still has me in total pain but it was nothing compared to Minho. Minho put on a good front while we were bashing the bastard and even managed to get in a good kick but I could tell he was in more pain than I was. Jonghyun and Taemin weren’t too bad, but our poor leader was trying to recover his dignity by willing the bruise on his… down there to disappear.

 

I started to develop a plan in my mind. I would humiliate that Hyunwhatever kid and I would make sure he would never forget it.

 

_____________________________________________________________
again,
so sorry for not updating in so long and also for the below standard writing
please remember to comment ^^
xxsranghaeDFMB