Business

My Badass Baby

hello readers~
how are you all?
kekeke
the next few chapters after this one will be in 3rd person (no pov)
anyhows, s going down and im really excited to see what you think
so please, please, PLEASE comment
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

TTATT

 


 

 

“Hello, Kim Sunghee.” A barely familiar voice called my name from behind me. “Did you like my presents?”
I spun around immediately and quickly fixed my eyes on my visitor.

“You.” I managed to breathe out my words without sounding like I was going to die from fear.

 

– Sunghee's POV –

“Yes, it’s me.” He snickered menacingly. “How are you my dearest, daughter-in-law?” He asked me with a sick grin on his face. He was only person on earth I would have no hesitations about killing provided I wouldn’t be jailed for it.

“I’m not your daughter-in-law. I’m not dating your son, who isn’t your son anymore, by the way. He’s legally not related to you anymore.” I said, hearing my own voice becoming colder and harder with every word I forced out of my mouth. It was hard to stand in his presence without wanting to rip him to shreds.

“Aww, that’s not very nice to say.” He said, mock hurt dripping off his words.

"What do you want?" I spat the words out, attempting to get this over and done with in the most civil way possible.

"Wasn't my gift just brilliant?" he asked, avoiding the question. "I got one of Jiyoung’s more obsessive fangirls to believe that she could win his heart over if she scared you out of the equation and I got her to plant all those lovely letters in your locker too. I thought up the last one all by myself. I should probably be a poet." He rambled on in a casual manner, which pissed me off. A lot.

“What is the point in all this, Kwon Hyujoon?” I asked, resisting the urge to spit out the aftertaste of having his disgusting name pass through my mouth.

“I’m here to cut you a deal to save your family.” He replied. “If I don’t get what I want, your family will all die.”

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked him. I knew he was a smart guy, but his arrogance caused him to make dumb decisions.

"You really thought I was hiding all that time?" he asked me.

I didn't know exactly what he said that caused this, but my heart sank at the possibility that we had been underestimating him all this time.

"What do you mean by that?" I said, demanding an answer.

"I mean a good number of your family are actually my family. Oh, and I actually let Jiyoungie escape so that he could go over to your family, just so that you felt safe for a little while. Of course, being the pathetic imbeciles that you are, you totally fell for it, giving me time to grow my family, while yours just carried on at your slow turtles pace." he said with a grin so wide, as if seeing my fear was the most amusing thing ever.

"I don't believe you." I bluntly replied.

"Oh really now?" he asked. "Ask me any question about your family and I will answer it correctly, he challenged me.

I raised an eyebrow, already knowing what to ask. "How many family jewels are there, what are they and where are thy kept?" I asked him, smiling to myself because I knew that there was no way he could find out. Only a small handful of people knew.

“There are six family jewels.” He answered. My smile broke at his correct answer. “The first two are from your great grandparents; their wedding rings. The next two are from your own grandparents; your grandmother’s ruby pendant and your grandfather’s best sword. And lastly, the two from your parents; your father’s old guitar and your mother’s red wedding hanbok.” He answered correctly again. It was scaring me. Hardly anyone knew what they were. How the hell did he know? “And as to where they are, the rings are kept in a small display box in your grandfather’s bedroom, he wears the pendant everyday, and he also keeps the sword in his bedroom, at the front end of his bed so that he can use it whenever he needs to. As for your father’s guitar, it’s kept in your room because you also happen to have a thing for the guitar. You love that old thing don’t you. I’ve heard stories about how wonderfully musically talented you are.” His said, his sick grin coming back into view. “And your mother’s hanbok is kept in a display cabinet in one of the main halls on the east side of the hanok.” He finished.

I held my breath, hoping he would leave it at that because that would disqualify all his information. Our hanok had been broken into a few years back and we were robbed of a few things while everyone was asleep. One of them was my mother’s hanbok, so technically, he should have no idea where it was.

 

“However, your hanok was broken into a few years ago, am I correct?” he asked with that sly grin that I so badly wanted to tear off his face. I stayed silent and just continued to glare at him. “Now, I’m not completely certain where it is now, but I’m think that your mom’s pretty dress might be at my place, sitting in one of my display cabinets.” He said snidely.

 

At that line, all my fear evaporated and I was filled to the brim with anger.

“YOU TOOK MY MOTHER’S WEDDING DRESS?!” I screamed at him in anger. It took all my willpower not to lunge forward and bash his face apart with the tin in my hands that I was now gripping very tightly.

“Oh, Sunghee. Look at yourself. You look so adorable holding in all that anger, trying not to kill me. It’s just cute.” He said with mock adoration.

I let out a harsh breath, trying not to yell at him again.

“What the do you want here.” I repeated, snarling the words at him. The animalistic side of me only came out when I was really mad, and even just looking at him made me beyond furious.

"What do I want?" he repeated, finally acknowledging the question. "I want my son back."

I stiffened at his request, or rather, demand. I took into account that he knew enough about our family to bring it down to ashes and there was no way I could simply put my family in danger because this was trying to provoke me.

I took in a deep breath and swallowed my enormous pride for the sake of my family. “Fine. I’ll do whatever you want. But don’t touch a single member of my family.” I agreed to his deal.

He stood there and observed me for a few moments, as if gathering suspiciously brilliant thoughts in his head before speaking. “You said anything, so I’ve made a miniscule last minute decision.”

At those words, I immediately realized what kind of a mistake I had made.

“I want you and my boy to join my side. It’s that or your family and your precious grandfather’s life. No one is to know of this deal, or I’ll add your pathetic little gang to my to-do list.” He added coldly before going back to his mockingly playful manner. “Since I’ve made this a little more complicated for your cute little head to think about, I’ll give you some extra time to work out what side you want of the deal. You have a week to make your decision. If you accept, I’ll be waiting for you in a club called ‘Red Ice’ in East Seoul. Tell the bouncer that you’re with me and he’ll let you through. If you decline or break any of the rules, I’ll go out to your residence in Cheongsong myself and torch the place down with everyone in it.” He told me before making a swift exit.

 

It took me a couple moments for all the information to sink in, but as soon as they did, I collapsed onto my knees. A million things raced through my mind before I could make any sort of a decision. I needed to get out of there.

 

A couple hours later, I ended up in a homeless shelter in some random part of town. I had been mindlessly wandering for so long I wasn’t exactly sure where I was. It was still around 6pm so I offered to help around the place to get my mind off things. The people managing the place were extremely kind to me and constantly asked if I needed anything like food, water or extra clothing, despite my image as a complete and utter punk delinquent. It made me wonder how people like them and Hyujoon could possible exist under the same sky, let alone in the same country, or city even.

‘Damnit, I’m thinking about it again.’ I cursed myself. I needed more stuff to do to keep my mind off it. I finished sweeping up the main sleeping room/hall and put the broom away to go help with preparing the meals.

 

I stayed there for about three nights, each night more restless than the one before. I didn’t sleep for a single second; instead, my mind kept wandering off about my family, and my gang. What could I possibly do? I didn’t want to simply give Jiyoung up without a fight, but I couldn’t let my family be slaughtered either.

 

I was on my way home from the shelter. Obviously, I had texted my gang beforehand to tell them that I would be staying away for longer than usual, so they probably shouldn’t be worrying. A felt bad for staying away from them for this long, but I needed the time alone. I didn’t even attend school so that I could have more alone time.

 

On the fourth morning, I had finally worked up the courage to go see the sick old bastard and give him my decision. I had to leave a message for my family before I left, of course, so I made my way back to my apartment. However, when I arrived, I found the whole place trashed. There was food on the walls and broken dishes all over the place. Since since no one had texted or called me about it, I assumed that no one had been home since it happened. Being the cautious person that I was, I silently made my way around the house, checking every room.

 

Not a single person was there, including Jiyoung. He was supposed to be the only one home that day. Then it struck me. What if Hyujoon had taken him? Without a second thought, I ran down the stairs of our apartment and onto the street with my phone, desperately calling his number. Every time, it sent me to a recording of his damned voice, telling me to leave a message. I started searching in the immediate neighboring areas. ‘Maybe he had gone for a walk and a smoke and someone had broken into the house while he was out.’ I tried to convince myself.

 

I was running down a street, looking for my best friend when someone suddenly tapped me on the shoulder from behind me. I spun around, ready to hit the guy if I needed to, but found a guy who was roughly my age. He was dressed in a public school uniform and he had messy, colored hair.

“Holy you run fast.” He commented, puffing and gulping for air, so he was probably chasing me. “Um… some guy paid me 100,000 to give this to you.” He said awkwardly, after he regained his breath. I thanked him, and with that he walked off. When he was far away enough, I opened the note cautiously, unsure of what to expect.

 

Dearest sunghee, I’ll admit, I’m an impatient man. So while you were making your decision, I’ve taken my son back to quicken your decision. I’ve kept to my word and I haven’t touched your pathetic family. However, as you are obviously attempting to find a way around our deal, I’m shortening the time till midnight.

Sincerely,
Kwon Hyujoon.

 

Panic filled my whole body. What if they had done something already? Without much more thought, I raced to the club.

 

Upon arriving there, I followed all the instructions the man had given me earlier. I told the bouncer that I was meeting Kim Hyujoon, he got one of the old man’s footdogs to make sure I was legit, and then led me to his private room.

“Sunghee, my dear.” He greeted me with a hearty laugh when he saw me, standing up from the ten or so es that were crawling over him like parisites. “You came a lot earlier than I expected.” He commented, walking towards me to put a hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t touch me, you filthy piece of .” I snapped, swatting his hand away.

“Aigoo, why so feisty for?” he asked me in a mock worried tone. All this mockery from him was starting to seriously piss me off. “Judging by the way you're breathing, it seems like you ran all the way here.” He commented. “Does that mean you've made a definite decision?” he asked snidely.

I growled under my breath. I wasn’t here to listen to him be a smart arse.

“First things first.” I practically threw his question out the window. “Where’s Jiyoung?”

“He’s back at home. He was rather sleepy.” He said with a smile that I really, really wanted to kick off his face.

“You dirty son of a .” I snarled. “How could you do that to your own son?”

He shrugged. “How is he different from any other member of the family?” he asked.

 

I was going to flip a in a second if no one saved this bastard from his own stupidness.

 

“Take a seat.” he said, sitting himself down on the lounge behind him, gesturing for me to do the same opposite him.

“I’m fine standing up.” I replied bluntly.

“Suit yourself.” He muttered, lighting a cigar.

 

“So, shall we get down to business?” he asked.

 


wow, i really have nothing to say this time o____o

well, 
remember to comment~!
(please TT^TT)

xTom