Boom.

My Badass Baby

 

so, i'm back :D
i dunno what to say, so yeah...
enjoy :D
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

Everyone on the upper level screamed the girl’s name as she fell forward limply. Staying conscious was hardly possible for her right now.

“Noona? Noona! Keep your eyes open!” Taemin screamed at the girl as her eyes started to shut completely.
A second shot was fired, this time into the roof. “STEP AWAY FROM HER.” Hyujoon roared.

The highschoolers all turned to face him. He was barely standing, holding the area just under his collarbone where he was shot. His blood was dripping all over his expensive Italian suit, staining the material as it saw fit. But he wasn’t in the mood for giving any kind of a damn about that right now. He wanted to kill that girl, but if he did anything rashly right now, he would be dead in a heartbeat.

“You, kid.” He barked at Taemin, pointing his gun at the girl’s head. “Step away from your precious ‘noona’ or I’ll blow her brains to bits.” He threatened.

Taemin was terrified, but he couldn’t leave his noona. Not now. She was dying. What kind of a dongseng would leave his dying noona in the hands of a bastard that was trying to kill her? So he stood his ground, holding her body even tighter to his and shielding her head with his arms in a protective manner.

“My noona’s already been through too much. I won’t give her to you.” He replied to the man.

Hyujoon smirked and aims his gun a little lower and shot the girl in the hip. Sunghee immediately snapped awake and a string of incoherent profanities and curses shot out of , screaming as she fell further to the ground.

“Step back, boy,” Hyujoon warned Taemin again. “or it’ll be her head next time.”
Taemin’s heart was ripping in two. What should he do? He wasn’t armed with any sort of a firearm and simply lunging at the man would achieve nothing. Did he really have no choice in this?
“Alright. Her blood is on your hands.” Hyujoon said, cocking his gun.

“WAIT. STOP.” The boy screamed in full panic. “I’m backing off okay?” he said, gently resting his noona against the barrier that went around the whole upper level before slowly stepping back, hands raised in a surrender position.

Hyujoon limped forward and picked the girl up by locking one arm under her chin and pulling her up to rest most of her weight against his body. With his gun pointed against her temple, he began to stagger backwards. The students could do nothing.

 

He was almost at the exit on the second level when he heard a barely audible mumble from the girl.

“What?” he asked.

“I said: My mother’s dress. Where is it?” she repeated.

He scoffed. “You really think I’d keep something like that?” he asked. “I burned it as soon as I got home.”

It took Sunghee a moment to process, but as soon as she did, she felt the full force of the Adrenaline Express, running her over at full speed leaving her in an uncontrollable bout of anger.

She stood upright, immediately stopping Hyujoon in his tracks. “You… You burned my mother’s wedding dress?” she repeated, her voice wavered a bit from the vehemence coursing through her veins. “I’LL END YOU.” She screamed. She spun around, dislodging his grip and in an adrenaline-fueled rage, she picked him up by the collar and threw him off the edge of the upper level. She hadn’t planned for Hyujoon to keep a grip on her, so she ended up falling head first off the six-meter platform. Somehow she managed to land on her back, enough to give her a of a backache, but not kill her. But Hyujoon was hit by a streak of luckiness and fell on a pile of cardboard boxes and some other not-so-hard bits of rubbish. He was up again and waving his gun around in no time, a strong aim on the motionless girl.

"YOU LITTLE ." He screamed.

Sunghee attempted to roll onto her front. "Do it! Shoot me!" she spat at him. "I ing dare you!"

Hyujoon twitched. As much as he'd love to put some lead through her brain, he had to keep her alive if he wanted to get out of where he was and now that she was conscious and fighting like a madman, his only escape rope was gone.

"Fine, you miserable ." he muttered, cocking his gun once more.

"Don't you make another move old man." an unfamiliar voice came from the upper level.

Hyujoon snapped his head upwards to look at whoever interrupted him.

 

His eyes met with a tall, lanky man who was pointing sniper directly at his face.

"Let go of my student or the only one here that will be getting lead is you and your boys."

Hyujoon twitched again. "Who the are you?" he asked.

"Cho Kyuhyun. Maknae of the sniper gang, Super Junior and Sunghee's homeroom teacher."

Hyujoon's eyes widened. "Super Junior?" he repeated. "They're just a legend." He said.

"Tch. Legend this, legend that. Point is, I've got all of my hyungs and a Canadian hamster mochi set up around the hanger with guns poised ready to shoot every one of you down. And I brought some friends too. You've heard of 2NE1 haven't you?" Kyuhyun replied.

"I don't believe you." Hyujoon replied. Sunghee and SHINee couldn't either.

Kyuhyun sighed. "Ladies and gentlemen of the superior sniping class, if you would be so kind as to prove your existence to this idiot of a human, that would be much appreciated."

After the words left his mouth, 14 other men and 4 women stepped of of the shadows, all snipers ready and poised to shoot down any of the remaining Kwons in an instant.

 

Hyujoon scowled. He was loosing, and he was loosing badly. His master plan to completely destroy the Kim family just exploded in his face, his son refuses to acknowledge him as his father, his escape rope came back to life and came close to killing him, and now he practically had 15 guns ready to pump lead through his body.

“Mr Kwon, I’ll advise you that now is the last time you’ll be able to back off. Being the knowledgeable man that you are, you should probably know that Super Junior is notorious for being completely ruthless when they’re being protective, especially Chullie hyung.” Kyuhyun warned the man on the lower level. The pinpointing lazer from the male diva’s sniper , revealing that it was aimed directly between Hyujoon’s eyes.

Hyujoon’s brow furrowed and the frustration clearly played on his face.

“Fine then. If you’re going to kill me, then I’m taking her with me!” he shouted manically.


This whole time, he had been keeping a small detonator in his pocket. His thumb was pressed firmly on the detonation button and he raised it above his head for the whole room to see after ripping his shirt open to reveal four bricks of C4 strapped to his body. “There is enough C4 here to send blow this place to bits. As soon as the pressure from my finger leaves this button, a thirty second countdown starts and then this place bursts like a balloon.”

Everyone was glued to where they were, unsure of what to do.

“Hurry up then! Scram!” he yelled. “And if one of you does so much as step within five meters of the girl or boy, this place will go down.”

The highschoolers fled for their lives and the Kims grudgingly followed suit. But SHINee, Beast, BIGBANG and Super Junior stood their ground.

 

“I see you’re still here.” Hyujoon broke the tension.

“No duh.” Key replied.

“Tch. You have no manners boy. How did your mother raise you?” he scoffed.

Key’s eyes narrowed to slits.

“She didn’t.” he replied shortly, malice dripping from the words that he spat out.

“Aigoo, look at all this little boy’s temper. It must be from his mother too.”

“SHUT UP YOU LOUSY SON OF A . DON’T ASSOCIATE ME WITH THOSE HOMOPHOBIC BASTARDS.” Key screeched, stepping forward to paint the guy’s face blue and purple.

“Don’t do it Key.” Jonghyun was the one to step in front of the diva. “He’s trying to make you angry, don’t give it to him.”

Key didn’t break eye contact with the man, but he calmed himself down enough to not lash out anymore.

“So, you’re all going to just stay here while I blow this place up and take all of you with me or are any of you daring enough to step get close enough and try to get her away from me.”

“Oh I don't need five meters.” Kyuhyun uttered. “Guys, on my signal, grab Sunghee and Jiyoung and then run like mad!” he yelled.

The highschoolers were puzzled. What signal?

Then all of a sudden, a shot whizzed through the air and went straight through Hyujoon’s head.


As his body started to fall to the ground, the teenagers scrambled forward, picked up the two wounded leaders and made a dash for it. It was like one of those slow motion scenes from a movie, except not so slow motion.

 

Before they could get out, the bomb blew up and sent random bits of cardboard, metal and debris flying everywhere. Most of it was contained by the massive hanger’s walls and everyone managed to get out okay, but just when they thought it was safe, it turned out that Hyujoon had thought another step ahead and planted bombs all around the hanger itself.

 

Bits of the metal and concrete walls were flying everywhere as everyone scrambled away from the site.

 

A couple minutes later, everyone was lying on the abandoned airstrip and gasping for air. Although everyone was safe, the drama wasn’t over.

Jiyoung was teetering on the edge of consciousness and Sunghee could have easily passed off as dead.

 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
i still dont have anything to say, so i'll see you guys next chapter~
btw, this should be wrapping up in around 2 or 3 chapters so yeah
if you want this to stretch longer and you have any ideas, leave a comment or pm me (:

toodles for now~
xTom