V - I knew you were trouble when you walked in

Kings of Anything

Title: Kings of Anything
Genre: Comedy (?), Fluff, Romance, Drama
Character/s: Super Junior x OC
No. of Chapters: 5/?

 

(Chapter focus: Siwon, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Henry)

V

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

 

September 14, 20xx, Saturday

SIWON

 

“I never thought that we’ll meet again, Siwon.” The girl seated right across me, whose name is Phoebe Grey, smiled as she stirred her cup of coffee. “I never thought that I’ll see you again after you ran away that night.”

“I-I didn’t run away.” I held my cup of coffee tightly I stared at the table. I am not able to look straight into her eyes because of some feeling that I don’t know. Am I scared? Not really. Nervousness? Maybe.

It turns out that the unknown girl that I kissed in Yesung’s bar was the very same girl that entered Heechul’s shop, namely Phoebe Grey. I knew she was the very same girl the moment she stepped in, and it was the reason behind my silence the whole time the others were busy ogling her. I should admit, she’s gorgeous, but she’s too gorgeous for me. I usually like girls who are simple, and she’s the complete opposite. I tried my best to keep myself unnoticed, browsing Heechul’s notebook nervously. Luck wasn’t on my side today, and she recognized me. Phoebe asked me out for a cup of coffee in Figaro a few minutes after she introduced herself to the others.

“But it seems like it.” She smiled playfully as she took a sip from her cup.

“N-no, not really. I just..” I rubbed my nape, trying to form a reasonable excuse in my head. Think, Siwon. Think! “..needed to get home quickly. Something happened to my sister.” That was just one of the lamest lies you ever made, Choi Siwon, I thought, as I mentally slapped myself for coming up with the worst excuse made in history. Dang, I at lying.

“Oh..” Phoebe nodded slowly and looked at me. “Is she okay now?”

I nodded. “Yes. She feels better now.”

“That’s really great to hear, Siwon.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks, Phoebe.”

“You know, I really felt bad when you weren’t able to recognize me a while ago.” She looked at me straight in the eyes, which caught me off guard. “I was thinking about you the whole week— I was wondering if I can see you again. Seems like luck is on my side and brought me to the place where you are.”

I almost choked on my drink and spit it at her, but it was a good thing that I was able to stop myself from doing so. It surprised me how a girl can be this bold in expressing what she really feels towards a guy. She was giving me a hint, and it’s my first time to deal with someone that will tell me that she thinks about me in our awkward second meeting, after the unusual first meeting. Well, she looked like a foreigner, and maybe that’s how things are in the place where she’s from.. My phone suddenly vibrated and I quickly checked who sent the message.

Way to go, dude. Go for gold! LOOOOL – Sungmin

“Don’t be surprised, but I really am a little expressive when it comes to my feelings..” I was only able to hear the first part of what she said since I was busy fumbling with my phone, replying to Sungmin’s text message as I tried my best to keep my phone under the table.

Shut up and stop texting me, Sungmin. - Siwon

“And I would really want you to know that, I j— Am I taking away some of your precious time?!”

“Ugh.. yes..” I answered absentmindedly, my eyebrows slowly forming a frown as I read Sungmin’s reply.

Go for the gold dude! Take it to the next level and make lots of babies! Looool :P – Sungmin

“Oh, really?”

Shut up, Sungmin. For the nth time. If I receive another text message from you, I swear. I won’t hesitate on strangling you to death. I will really do it. - Siwon

“Who the are you texting?” Phoebe’s calm and feminine expression morphed into a raged and pissed one as I looked at her. “Aish..” she scoffed. “I shouldn’t have tried to act all feminine and sweet. Ugh.”

I was in a daze, blinking rapidly as I stared at her. Did she just curse me? What just happened? What did I do? Why did she curse me? She looks so nice and feminine, and all of a sudden, this? Wow. Just wow. Grabe. I wasn’t really able to keep track since Sungmin’s text messages are distracting.

“I was in the middle of my confession; I was in the moment, but only to find out that you’re busy with your phone? Wow, thank you ha!” She laughed bitterly.  “I could've killed you if I don't like you in the first place.”

I blinked. Did I hear it right? “W-what?”

“I like you, okay? I was really happy when you kissed me in the bar that night.”

“I didn’t kiss you, Phoebe. You kissed me.” I tried my very best to make it sound nice, in order not to hurt or offend her. From what I remember, she was the one who kissed me, not the other way around. Of all things that I would never want to do, it is to hurt someone else’s feelings— especially a girl. I have been around girls my whole life— my mom and my sister – and dad always told me that making a girl cry is not something that a decent man will do. Only jerks have the guts to do so.

“Oh, yeah right!” she chuckled as she waved her hand. “Let me rephrase it. I was really happy when you kissed me back—” she emphasized the word ‘back’ “—in the bar that night.”

“We were under the influence of alcohol that night, Pho—”

“I wasn’t.” She looked at me with a blank expression on her face. And I swear, it doesn’t look good..

“Okay, so I was under the influence of alcohol that night, and I didn’t mean to do it.”

“So, you don’t like me?” Her expression was slowly turning gloomy after each second that passed by.

“W-what?” I was confused. It wasn’t the answer that I was expecting from her. I don’t know what to say anymore, she got me.

“You didn’t like the kiss.” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement. And she looked scary. She looked like the kind of girl that gets what she wants when she wants it, and declining means dying. Or I am just exaggerating.

I cleared my throat awkwardly. “I-I never said that.”

“So, you like me?” she was slowly grinning as she looked at me. “You liked the kiss?”

“I-I never said that either.”

“Aww,” she clasped her hands and pouted. “That hurts, Siwon!”

“I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to hurt you.” My phone vibrated once again. Irritated, I checked the message.

Don’t care, dude. :P Have fun. Take it slowly, use some condoms, okay? ;) – Sungmin

“Aww,” Phoebe chuckled softly as she stared at me. Her eyes were slowly turning into large cresents as she smiled, and I didn’t know how on earth I was able to see that. “You’re really cute. That’s one of the reasons why I like you.”

I looked up and blinked since I was caught off guard with her statement. “E-excuse me?”

“You’re cute, that’s why I like you.” She was smiling at me the whole time she said that sentence, and it made me a little uncomfortable.

A faint blush colored my cheeks. “Ugh.. thanks?” Phoebe just smiled sweetly at him.

F you Sungmin. – Siwon

“I really l—” from my peripheral point of view, I saw her frown as she noticed me focusing my attention on my phone once again. In a blink of an eye, she was able to snatch my phone away from my hands, leaving me dumbfounded in my seat. I blinked as I looked at her. She was scrolling down on my inbox, scanning the text messages that I received. She scoffed before looking at me. “Do you know that it is rude to text others when talking to someone?” I nodded like a five-year-old-child who got scolded because of eating the cookie inside the jar. “Then why are you still doing it?!”

“Ugh.. I.. ugh..” I was at loss for words because of her sudden transformation for the second time. Grabe, she’s like the female version of Heechul.

“Answer me!”

“M-my friend, the other one in t-there is bothering m-me and my phone won’t s-stop vibrating.”

She raised her eyebrow as she looked at me. She then grabbed my phone from the table and turned it off before giving it back to me. “There, can you focus on me now?”

I nodded quickly. I was getting scared of this side of Phoebe I just met her, but it feels like I’ve known her for so long with the way that she treats me.  “Y-yes.”

Phoebe suddenly smiled a sweet smile. “Good!” she giggled, as she looked at me. “Because I’ll do everything to make you like me back.”

What have I gotten myself in to?

**

September 16, 20xx, Monday

EUNHYUK

 

“Ryeong, what’re you cooking?” I asked I walked towards the couch. I dried my hair with the towel as I sat down on the couch before turning to look at Ryeowook who is busy cooking in the kitchen.

“I’m cooking Sinigang na baboy, Hyung.” Ryeowook said without looking at me, busy chopping the ingredients in the kitchen.

“Mm..” I nodded slowly before standing up to head to the veranda to hang my wet towel on the metal hanger. I quickly went back to the couch and scratched my bare stomach before plopping myself onto it. Mm. how I missed going home without nothing to worry about. Our firm just finished a project, and they’re giving me a two-day-break before giving me another project to work on. My job as an engineer sure is tiring, but I enjoy every single second of it. “That sounds good. I missed eating your version of Sinigang.”

Ryeowook chuckled. “It isn’t different from any other sinigang out there.” He looked up, only to see me half-, which made him laugh. “Gosh, wear a shirt, hyung! You look so indecent. Damn!”

I laughed as I kneeled on the couch, with half of my body seen. “What now, you’re jealous of my body?”

Ryeowook rolled his eyes and chuckled. He placed the knife on the chopping board and looked at me. “Don’t worry, hyung. I have mine.” He raised his shirt to show his stomach, and to my surprise, he really has some abs. Even though they’re not as developed as mine, those sure are six pack abs that are ready to come out soon. Dang, I never knew that Ryeowook had those. He laughed as he looked at me before getting back to what he was doing before our abs show. “Now, what do you want me to do? Take a picture of you and send it to Sasha? She’d totally pay me a lot for sending her a half- picture of the guy she’s obsessed with.”

After hearing what Ryeowook said, I instantly used my arms and my hand to cover myself. Just the mere thought of having Sasha look at my body is creepy. Ugh. Sasha is one of the students from La Salle who hired me as their dance teacher. I’ve been teaching them for a month already. We have our dance sessions twice a month, usually during the second and fourth Sunday of the month and Sasha’s been following me around ever since our first dance session. I know that she likes me since she asked me out after our first dance session, but I declined since she’s not my type. Week after week, she’s getting worse and worse and worse.. She’s creepy, and even if I tell her to stop, she just won’t. “You’d really do that?”

“You think I’ll do that?” Ryeowook raised his eyebrow in a playful manner as he glanced at me before letting out a soft chuckle after seeing my reaction. “Of course I won’t. I wouldn’t let some obsessed and crazy girl you just because she paid me a lot of money.”

I chuckled and shook my head in amusement. “You know, just continue cooking, and I’ll go get a shirt before you sell my picture to that girl.” I saw Ryeowook wave me off with his hand, holding the knife, grinning as he looked at me. He gestured for me to leave, and I just laughed. Ryeowook really is fun to be with, and I’m glad that he’s the one that I live with. He always make me feel better when I’m stressed, he cooks food for me and jokes around with me a lot.

I stood up and headed to my room to get a shirt and my laptop. I got took out a white v-neck shirt from my cabinet and wore it before getting my laptop bag. I placed my laptop on my bed and sighed. I just missed chilling out like this—movie marathons at home, eating home-made dishes by Ryeowook, and just a carefree night with nothing to think about. I actually missed going to school because during that time, I have lots of time for myself. Now that I’m working, I really don’t know when I will be able to rest. Dang, getting old really has its perks and its disadvantages.

I walked back towards the couch with my laptop in my hands. I planned to watch the movie is Zero since Henry told me that it is a good movie. Just the title says so itself. I sat down on the couch and placed my laptop on my lap. “What time is Henry coming home?”

“He’ll be here anytime soon, hyung.” I took a quick glance and Ryeowook. He’s still busy cooking. Maybe I’ll ask him watch this movie with me a little later when he’s finished. “Oh, I almost forgot, hyung.” I looked at him once again. “He’ll be coming home with some friends since they need to work on some project.” I just nodded and continued to browse some files in my laptop.

Ryeowook, Henry, Sungmin and I live together in a condo unit that we rented together in the Pacific Suites near UST. Ryeowook and Henry share a room, while Sungmin and I have a room for ourselves since Henry’s former room was converted into a studio since he needed it. At first, it was only Sungmin and I who rented a unit here, but when Ryeowook and Henry entered college, we rented a bigger space and lived with them. Sungmin and I stay here most of the time since my firm is just a few blocks away from UST, and Sungmin’s photoshoots take place mostly around NCR, and it’ll be hard and tiring for the two of us to head back to Bulacan every night after work, or go back and forth just because we have emergency meetings for work. We go home every weekend (I do, I don’t know if Sungmin does since he sometimes work on Sundays) to visit our family (Sungmin goes with me most of the time and stays at our place since his family is in Korea).

“Oh, okay. I really don’t mind.” I plugged my earphones and put it on my right ear.

“What’re you doing, hyung?” Ryeowook tapped my shoulder, making me glance at him for a while, as he propped his elbows on the couch.

“I’m going to watch a movie,” I offered the other earphone to him. “Do you want to watch, too?”

Ryeowook nodded and jumped over the couch to sit beside me. He wore the other earphone in his ear and looked at me. “What are we going to watch?”

“ is Zero.” I grinned as I clicked the play button, waiting for the movie to start. Ryeowook just nodded and did the same. “Don’t you have some things to work on? Homework, projects?”

“I don’t have classes tomorrow. I’ll take a break tonight.” He picked up the pillow beside him. I don’t know where he got it, maybe it’s his pillow.

“What about the sinigang that you’re cooking in the kitchen?”

“I have my timer, and it’s still boiling,” Ryeowook grinned and glanced at me. “What about you, hyung? Don’t you have some things to work on?”

“We just finished a really big project and my boss gave me a two-day break before we start on a big project once again.”

A few minutes later, both of us are silent and engrossed in watching the movie. Hell yeah, this is one good movie.

 

HENRY

 

“Are you living alone, Henry?” Jeremie, my friend, asked as we entered the elevator. She poked my arm to get my attention.

The three of us, (Jeremie, Kyungsoo and I) went home a little late since our last class ended at 6PM, and our condo is a little far from Benilde. I don’t even know why I live here, but it’s fine since it’s a good place. And besides, I get to meet really good friends, which are Ryeowook’s friends who are now my friends as well, and some really pretty girls from UST who Ryeowook introduces to me once in a while.

I looked at her and shook my head. “Nope. I live with two of my friends. And I bet you’ll be really happy when you see them.”

She tilted her head to the side as she looked at me. “What on earth are you talking about, Henry? You know that I already have fifteen boyfriends who work for our future, you know. I don’t have time for other guys.”

I laughed after hearing what she said. Jeremie is a fan of those Kpop guys, Super Junior is their group name, I think, and she considers them as her boyfriends who work far from her to support their living expenses in the future. I kinda find it funny since Kyungsoo is a fan as well, but he’s not as crazy about them as Jeremie. He likes them and their music, but he doesn’t think of them that way. More of a role model, I think? I’m not the type of person to be a fan of those people so yeah, I’m not really one of them. But I’m still glad that we’re good friends even though we don’t really share the same interests beside music in general.

I met Kyungsoo and Jeremie during my second year in college, since I just shifted to Music Production that time. I studied Arts Management in Benilde for one year, and I shifted into Music Production since I felt that it really is my calling. Parang magpapari lang e.

“Why, are you living with Koreans?” Kyungsoo asked in an amused tone. I can clearly see that he’s joking, but he’s right. And I know that Jeremie would be really giddy and happy to know that.

I shrugged and grinned as I looked at Jeremie, earning a glare from her. The elevator’s door opened as we reached the sixth floor and the three of us went out. I lead the way towards our unit and opened the door using my key. I removed my shoes as soon as I reached the doorway and wore my blue slippers. I guickly took the two extra slippers on the shelf, which the other guys use when they visit us, and gave it to Jeremie and Kyungsoo.

Ryeowook texted me a while ago and told me that Eunhyuk hyung is here as well. I just hope that he’s wearing a shirt since he likes to walk around the condo without a shirt and I don’t even know why. Jeremie would surely dislike that sight.

“Hyung, Ryeong! I’m home!” I said as I went inside, stopping by the flatscreen television on the wall that Eunhyuk and Sungmin hyung bought two months ago.

“Oh, hey.” The two of them said at the same time as they waved without even looking at me. These two are busy watching something, huh.. “I’m with my friends, Kyungsoo and Jeremie.”

“Good evening po,” Jeremie and Kyungsoo both greeted at the same time.

She looked at me and bit her lower lip. “Hey, where’s the bathroom? I need to pee.”

“Oh.” I nodded and pointed at the first door to the right. “There.”

I placed my guitar case and my violin case behind the couch and then patted Eunhyuk and Ryeowook’s shoulder. I stood behind them and bended down to look at them. “Hyungs, I’m with my friends. Did you hear me?” They just nodded. “We’ll be recording some songs for a project, so we’ll be a little noisy. Will it be okay?” They nodded again. Looks like these two are too engrossed in the movie. I looked at the screen and saw that the movie is Zero is playing. So they’re watching the one that I recommended to them, huh. I just chuckled and shook my head in amusement. “Mm.. I think that the two of you are busy, and you wouldn’t even mind so I guess it’ll be okay.”

I chuckled as I looked around the place, seeing Kyungsoo standing awkwardly by the hallway. It isn’t his first time in here, but it’s his first time to meet Eunhyuk hyung so I guess he’s a little.. shy? I really don’t know. Hah. When my eyes landed on the kitchen, I saw some steam coming out of the pot of something that I don’t know on the stove. Curious, I walked towards it and checked what it is. It’s Ryeowook’s version of Sinigang, something that all of us love. Heh. I think I’ll eat a lot tonight.. “Ryeong, I’ll turn off the stove, ‘kay?”

“Go.” Ryeowook answered, waving his hand in the air as a sign of agreement. I just shrugged and pulled Jeremie to my room just when she got out of the bathroom, looking confused and irritated since I literally dragged her inside.

“Stop it, Henry!” She chuckled as she hit my arm before I let her go. “You didn’t tell me that you live with oppas! If I knew, I should’ve worn a dress or a skirt or anything fancy or pretty.” She wrinkled her nose, and it’s one of her habits. “We’ve been friends for years but still, you didn’t tell me!”

“I didn’t know that you wanted to know!” I tried my best to make a shield using my hand from her endless attacks, and the three of us only ended laughing a few seconds later.

“Get used to it, Henry.” Kyungsoo said with a small smile as he ruffled Jeremie’s hair. “She’s like that whenever she sees Koreans, except me, of course. There are situations wherein she’s worse.”

“Yah, Kyung!” Jeremie pinched Kyungsoo’s arm, earning a glare from the other. “Are you really my friend? He doesn’t need to know about that.”

“Yah, are you really my friend?” I said with a small chuckle, imitating the way that she said it. “Why don’t I need to know that?”

“’’Cause you’re not one of us,” she laughed.

“The way you said it,” I held my stomach as I laughed. “It’s as if you’re part of some sorority or cult.”

“Okay, okay. Enough with this. Let’s get back to business. We still need a project to work on.” She sat down on my bed, which was the bottom bed of the double deck. Ryeowook and I share a room. He owns the top bed of the double deck and the bottom is mine. His desk is on the right side and mine is on the left side of the room. We basically divided the room in half for ourselves for some circumstances, like when we have some projects to work on and we are too lazy to go out to the living room, I work on the left side and him on the right. Basically, that’s how we roll.

“Who owns this carpet?” Jeremie the panda carpet on the floor, which is Ryeowook’s. Someone that I don’t know gave it to him as a gift last year. Although he didn’t really like it that much, he still used it since he thinks it’s fluffy.

“Henry, where’s the keyboard?” Kyungsoo said as he took out his big file holder, where the music sheets are. The three of us need to work on a project, wherein we need to sing two East Asian songs, and Jeremie literally begged the group who got South Korea to exchange with ours, which is Mongolia. Luckily, she was able to switch it since she really wanted to sing Korean songs for the project. She really got excited after our professor announced it, and her mood literally fell when Kyungsoo got Mongolia. Every group is composed of three, and we are supposed to sing a song wherein all of us can participate, a duet, and a song for each of us. We are also required to play the instruments ourselves, make some arrangements if needed and take a video of it before we pass it to our professor.

“It’s in the studio. Let’s go,” The three of us headed out of the room and proceeded to the next room, which was my former room that was converted into a studio since I really need it. I’m really glad and thankful that Ryeowook agreed to share his room with mine. The room is equipped with some instruments and a sound system. Also, it is soundproof since there are some neighbours who doesn’t want to be disturbed or anything.

Kyungsoo plugged the keyboard on the socket while Jeremie sat down on the small couch by the window.

“Are you all sure about the songs?” Jeremie took the copy of the song from her bag and started practicing the first verse with Kyungsoo. We all agreed to sing the song Melted by Akdong Musician for the song that all of us will sing, which is Jeremie and Kyungsoo’s personal favourite. I let them choose since I really have no idea about Korean music, and I trust their choices since I know that they listen to really good songs. I listened to Jeremie’s iPod once, and what I found were really good songs which made sense even when you just listen to it without knowing the meaning. The song for the duet is entitled Goodbye Summer, Jeremie will sing Dear Mom (SNSD), Kyungsoo Mom(Infinite) and the one that I will sing is Trap.

A few seconds later, Kyungsoo started pressing the keys of the keyboard and I played the first few notes of the violin. We need to practice before doing the actual video. As Jeremie sang the first verse, emotions can clearly be felt from the way she sang the song. That’s the magic in Jeremie’s voice— she can make you feel every tiny bit of emotion that the song she is singing is trying to portray.

{Melted - Akdong Musician} (Jeremie's voice is somewhat close to the girl's voice in the song)

After the first song, Jeremie took her water bottle from her bag and grinned as she looked at Kyungsoo and I. Kyungsoo looked at me and I did the same, and I just shrugged when he looked at me with questioning eyes, obviously clueless with why Jeremie is grinning.

“What?” I asked with curious eyes as I looked at her.

“We sounded good.” She grinned once again and went back to the small stool she sat on when we sang. “Jaaaaaa, the second song! Kyungsoo and I’s duet!”

We proceeded with the next songs until we finished with my solo before Jeremie told us that she’s hungry. The three of us went out of the studio and headed to the kitchen to eat.

“You should taste Ryeong’s version of Sinigang. It’s the best.” I said with a grin as the three of us headed to the dining table.

“Really?” Jeremie was grinning ear to ear as she followed me to the kitchen. She ignored the two guys seated on the couch, who are busy watching something that is extremely not for the eyes of girls like Jeremie. She doesn’t like movies that are too ually graphic, you know, the ones wherein they show the scenes, but not extremely like videos wherein you can see everything. But the movie Friends with Benefits and No Strings Attached are definitely exceptions from the list of the movie that she doesn’t like. She says that while watching that movie, she focuses more on the story, not on the scenes. She’s funny, ha.

“That’s great. I’m hungry as well.” Kyungsoo grinned as he patted his stomach, walking behind Jeremie.

“Just feel comfortable in here, okay?” I took out three plates from the cupboard and placed it on the table. I didn’t bother to ask the two guys if they’ll eat with us because I know that they wouldn’t like it if I disturb them.

Heeeee. I think dinner time would be fun.

 

EUNHYUK

 

When I talk about really good movies, this movie is certainly what I am looking for. Hell yeah, this really is a good movie; a good stress reliever. I really don’t care whether Henry’s friends are here since only Ryeong and I can hear the movie, and they wouldn’t really care about what we are doing. And besides, jus—

“WHAT THE?!” THE SCREEN SUDDENLY TURNED BLACK. PITCH BLACK. AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. I AM EXTREMELY AGITATED AT THE MOMENT.

“HYUNG, WHY DID IT STOP? IT WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!” Ryeowook removed his earphone and then looked at me with a frown. “Did you stop it?”

“I DIDN’T!”

“THEN WHY DID IT STOP? WHY DID YOUR LAPTOP’S SCREEN TURNED BLACK?”

“OH .” I pulled my hair as I realized the reason why it went off. “The charger!” I forgot to charge my laptop when I got home. Dang, damn damn. Why on earth will I forget to do that right now. You are such an idiot, Lee Hyukjae.

Irritated, I handed my laptop to the frustrated-looking Ryeowoook who stood up as well, and headed to my room. My laptop’s charger is in my bag, and I placed it back inside the cabinet right after I took out my laptop. Why did this have to happen when it was getting to the good part..

“Ryeong, here’s the charger!” I ran towards Ryeowook quickly, with the charger in my hands. He looked weird, like he  was ashamed or something. Curious, I looked up only to see three pairs of eyes looking at me, one pair belongs to Henry, and the way that he looked at me was something that I didn’t like. It was as if he was teasing me, and is ready to laugh at me once the others leave. But what I wasn’t able to foresee was the way that my heart felt when my eyes landed on the girl seated beside Henry.

This might sound cheesy, but this is what I am feeling right now. It was like everything is in slow moti0n, like the ones that we see in romantic movies. It felt like I am standing in the middle of a beautiful garden, and the two of us were the only people in there, and nothing else mattered rather than me and her. I can hear my own heartbeat, and it’s faster than usual. It should bother me, but it felt good, surprisingly. It’s been long since I last felt this way. I clutched my chest and swallowed the lump that was formed on my throat.

What the hell am I feeling? This can’t be love at first sight. That’s too cheesy.

“Yah, hyung. Are you okay?” Ryeowook threw a pillow at me, and it pulled me out of my train of thoughts. It felt like I was back to reality again— which I really am. “Give me the charger!”

I blinked and shook my head as I handed the charger to Ryeowook. I took another glance at her once again, and she was back to her own business. I shook my head once again as I massaged the left side of my chest, where my heart is, just in case it would calm down and go back to its usual pace. This can’t be. This can’t happen. I hit both of my cheeks at the same time and sighed heavily.

“Yah, hyung. It’s okay now.” Ryeowook sat down beside me once again after plugging the charger to the socket. I just gave him a quick glance and nodded. “Hey.” He poked my arm and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. “Are you okay, hyung?”

I nodded slowly and then ruffled my hair before closing my eyes. No, Lee Hyukjae, she’s too young. You just can’t. “Ugh.. yes. Play the movie again.” I closed my eyes and laid my head on the couch for a while, and when I opened it, her back was all that I saw. She was walking behind Henry and the other guy.

Just give me a sign, and I’ll be dead.

As if she heard my thoughts, she looked back, straight into my eyes and blinked just before she entered Henry’s studio—and it was enough to make my heart and mind go insane.

What the hell. I think I’m in love.

**

 

A/N: I already changed the title. Thanks to those who helped me choose! <3 love lots <3