Escape?

Escape

"Y-you love me?" Jinki asked with pure shock, cheeks flushed.

Taemin nodded slowly and turned to Jinki to peck his lips.

Except it wasn't a peck.

Jinki quickly grabbed onto Taemin's hips and passionately kissed Taemin, Taemin happily wrapped his arms around the elder's neck.

Quickly remembering the baby in the room, Taemin's eyes popped open and he pushed Jinki back a bit.

"Ponyo's still here, pabo," Taemin blushed.

They both turned to face Ponyo who was giggling on the bed at the sight of her fathers kissing.

"Appa!" She squealed and Jinki smiled. He quickly walked over to her, and scooped her up in his arms.

"My Ponyo! You are a baby!" 

She giggled and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck. Taemin remained where he was and was watching them interact. He couldn't help the big smile on his face.

"Appa~ Papa~" Ponyo sang as she looked at both her fathers. 

Taemin snapped out of his daze and walked over to them, he gave Ponyo a big smooch on her cheek which resulted in endless squeals and giggles from the baby.

"I think you need a new name, don't you think Jinki?"

"Hmm?" Jinki was still out of it, still thinking this was all a dream.

"I said, Ponyo deserves another name. Or at least a middle name."

"Why?"

"Ponyo sounds like, well, a pet name. Or like a nickname. Don't you think she deserves a cute name?"

"I see what you mean. Is there something in particular you would like to name her?"

"Eunsook," Taemin said with a smile. "Her name can still be Ponyo, since you named her that, we can also still call her that. But she can have Eunsook as a middle name, and if she goes to school, it won't sound funny being called Ponyo."

Jinki nodded.  He really liked the name Ponyo, but he had to agree, it was more of a nickname.

"Taemin..."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Taemin smiled at the elder.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

***

The following morning Taemin woke up happily in Jinki's arms.

Unfortunately, he woke up in a body he hadn't hoped to see again.

"What the KKKKKK!" He screamed in his now feminine voice.

The baby immediately woke up from the sudden loud noise and began to cry.

Jinki, being a heavy sleeper, didn't wake up until he heard his daughter's cries.

"Kitten, why aren't you --" He stopped mid-question when he looked at Taemin.

Taemin was wearing a white tank top, which now revealed his perky s, and in some now loose fitting boxers.

Jinki blushed and went to pick up Ponyo. 

"Jinki, did anything happen last night?"

"Mm, no. N-not that I am aware of." The elder didn't make eye contact with the younger.

"Ugh, this is getting old." 

Taemin climbed out of bed and went to put on a loose knit sweater and some black skinny jeans.

"If Jjong and Key are babies, then I'll know what happened."

But when Taemin walked downstairs, he was shocked.

"You!! Did you do this to me?!" Kibum shouted.

Kibum was also in a female body.

"Uhm, HELLO!? Do you not see these!?" Taemin pointed to his chest before abruptly flashing the crowd in the living room that included: Kibum, Jonghyun, Sulli, and Sunny.

"Woah, woah, watch those moneymakers Taem, I don't think your man wants you revealing your body that way!" Jonghyun chided.

"Indeed, I do not approve of this Taemin." Jinki's voice appeared from Taemin.

"J-jinki! S-sorry, I'm just upset. And annoyed that Kibum would frame me when I'm the same as he is..."

The couple walked down the rest of the stairs, Jinki holding onto Ponyo, and met with the rest.

"Anything else weird happening?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ugh, we shouldn't have slept over a wizard's house," Kibum groaned.

"Where's Minho oppa?" Sulli questioned.

"Worry about your boyfriend later, this is a crisis situation baby," Taemin whined.

"WHAT!?" 

"Who said that?" Sunny asked.

Suddenly, a tall, muscular girl in a loose tshirt and sweats came running down the steps.

"What happened to me!?"

"Pffft ahahaha!" Sulli burst into a fit of laughter with Kibum.

"You are not a pretty girl, my friend." Jonghyun added between chuckles.

Taemin was amused but really, what was happening?

"Time out guys! Whatever is happening is serious, how come we're girls and why aren't the girls guys?"

Jinki was silent and walked over to the sofa. He the large screened television and dozens of little squares filled the tv. Each one was a camera showing what was happening throughout the kingdom. But the crazy thing was, nothing was happening.

"Why has it only happened here?" Jinki muttered to himself with a frown.

"Tokki? What's happening?" Taemin pouted.

"Nothing. And that's what's scaring me."

"Do you think it's her?" Sunny asked, suddenly scared.

"Why? She was gone a long time. I thought she got over this..." Jinki responded

"Guys, who are you talking about?" It was Taemin's turn to ask and he was starting to feel scared from the tone the siblings were using.

"Her? It couldn't be that her? Could it?" Jonghyun made eye contact with Jinki, who nodded his head silently.

"Oh my gosh, will you people just tell us already?! If Taemin and I have to wait for an answer we will die!!" Kibum shouted.

"Well, when Jinki hit puberty, one of the villagers fell for him," Jonghyun began.

"That girl was pretty obsessed with my brother, followed him and Jjong everywhere to no end," Sunny continued.

"And she thought we hadn't notice her, but we just chose to not acknowledge her," Jinki added.

"One day she decided to confess to him, forgetting about the soul mate his heart was bound to. But Jinki kinda freaked..." Jonghyun said while surpressing a laugh.

"I actually don't think I've ever seen him angry like that," Sunny said with a giggle.

"Really? I mean he was practically a barbarian when I first saw him," Taemin said while eyeing Jinki with a smirk.

"Hey, I was frustrated that I did not see you, I was ready to make you mine!" 

Taemin blushed and poked Jinki in the rib.

Kibum playfully rolled his eyes at the two but looked at Jonghyun, "Please continue."

"Oh yeah, so Jinki hyung went all ape on her!"

"Oh, I just love being a witch, give me a sec!" Sunny squealed as she flipped through her spell book.

Jinki panicked and ran to his sister, "Wait! What are you planning to do!?"

"Ah! Here it is!" She ignored her younger brother and chanted a spell while pointing to the television.

The screen turned white and then showed a younger Jinki standing in front of a young girl who Taemin supposed was the obsessor.

"P-prince Jinki... I-I love you," the girl said quietly.

"You love me? You do not know me, all you love is my face."

"I know you're funny and clumsy! And adorable," the girl defended.

"You only know that because you have been stalking me."

"Please, just give me a chance."

"Are you a fool? Have you not heard me? Do you not know about my soulmate? Or are you just playing stupid?"

"How can you love your soulmate when he's a stupid earthling and a man!"

Jinki growled and took an intimidating step forward, gripping her shirt tightly in his hand. "Don't you dare call him stupid! Who cares if he is male?! Huh!? At least he is more beautiful than you and your ugly soul!"

The girl's eyes began to fill with tears.

"You think you love me because I am handsome. Or you might love me because I am a wizard. Or it could be the fact that I AM ROYALTY!" Jinki paused to catch his breath, "Do you think I am foolish miss-"

"Luna," the girl whimpered.

"Luna. You think I am stupid, am I correct?"

"No! I--"

"You just want my powers to become yours, for me to become a protector of the sorts. I apologize but my heart only has room for once person, and that person has already made himself into my heart. So please, leave me alone and never return."

Tears continued to stream down Luna's face as she bowed to the prince one last time before running off.

"That was harsh Jinki," Jonghyun said softly.

"It really was," Jonghyun said in agreement with his past self.

"Wow Jinki, that was--" Kibum started.

"Kinda hot." Taemin finished.

Jinki blushed at the lusty look Taemin was giving him and decided to stare at the ground before the younger's eyes devoured him whole.

"But wait, she's not a witch," Jonghyun suddenly noticed.

"Hold on a sec, lemme do some investigating," Sunny said as she went through the tv, lurking through every villager's profile.

"Time out, where the hell was I when this happened?" Kibum blurted out.

"You were in the restroom, doing your hair," Sunny responded casually as she scrolled through Luna's information. "It seems she has an older sister who's a witch."

"What's her name?" Minho asked.

Everyone paused to stare a him, even his girl voice was deep and manly.

Sulli bit her lip to avoid giggling, and Sunny just tried to answer without laughing, "Her name's Victoria."

"Ugh, well can we do something about these stupid girls and live our lives peacefully?" Taemin rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Ponyo let out a loud screech and began crying.

Jinki and Taemin's eyes were instantly on her, Taemin got closer and pulled her into his arms.

Sulli let out a shrill shriek before fainting, luckily Minho caught her in time.

"Wh-what's happening?!" Minho panicked.

This time is was Kibum, who's eyes rolled back and looked like he was suffocating. Jonghyun began to panick as well and shake his husband, pushing the long locks out of the younger's face and trying to help him breathe.

Taemin quickly handed Ponyo over to Jinki before he fell face down, blood starting to pour out of his veins.

Sunny and Jinki were left unharmed, yet they still panicked as Minho and Jonghyun were beginning to get hurt as well.

A voice boomed from above them, "Just fall in love with me oppa, and nothing will happen to your pathetic little friends."

***

okay, here's my update!
i hope you guys like it, 
sorry to say but there's gonna be some angst now, 
the happy times are over for now!
but it will go back eventually,

thanks for subscribing and commenting ♥

it truly means a lot ^^
-moe