Escape?

Escape

"Omo, omo, omo!" Taemin's sister Sulli, appeared out of thin air and was frantically looking around, "Where am I?!" She turned and locked eyes with Taemin.

"Oppa!" She screamed and ran in to hug her brother, squeezing each other, their embrace was filled with love. "H-how am I here?!"

Taemin shrugged his shoulders and pointed to Jinki.

Jinki smiled and waved, "Hello sister-in-law."

"Si-sister in what!" Sulli became bug eyed.

"Yah! Stop insinuating that we're getting married!" Taemin blushed.

"Taeminnie oppa, you broke up with Joon?"

As the words came out of Sulli's mouth, Joon appeared through the door.

"Excuse me, who broke up with who?" Joon asked with a bit of sass.

Sulli's hands flew over and she hid behind Taemin. Taemin turned to Jinki with fear in his eyes, and Jinki was just standing there, staring at his nails.

"Taemin is breaking up with you." Jinki replied simply.

"Yeah right, who's this clown, Taemin? And who's the chick?" Joon couldn't help the irritation showing in his voice. Not only was there irritation, but also a hint of fear. His source of income was going to cut him off soon, he'd have to shack up with one of the other men he sees.

"That's my little sister, and this is--"

"I am Taemin's new boyfriend, and we would appreciate if you packed your things and left immediately. I do not want my beloved prince to worry about you and his money being stolen." Jinki cut Taemin off, and smirked when he saw Joon's jaw drop.

"Wh-what are you saying?! Taemin you're leaving me?! Just like that?? Without warning?!" He tried to keep his façade of the helpless boyfriend going.

"Joon... Why are you being this way? ... You were never this scandalous.. I wasn't like this every time I found you ing some guy in our bed, or when I caught you taking money from my wallet... Why are you pretending you care? You think I'm clueless but I've known all along. Stop this bull. I agree with Jinki, pack your and leave." Taemin had crossed his arms, but his voice was shaking, and tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"You want me gone? Fine. You're gonna fall apart without me. You need me Taemin." With each sentence, Joon had taken a step closer to Taemin until he was in his face.

Jinki was getting angrier with each step, and when he saw his love cowering in fear he decided to step in.

"Do not get near him." Jinki said calmly, placing a hand on Joon's chest and pushing him back a few inches.

"Don't ing touch me. I need to teach Taemin-ah here a lesson." Joon's palm was open and ready to slap Taemin when an outraged Jinki stopped him.

"I told you to get away!" And as he said those words he brutally punched Joon across the cheek, sending him to the ground with a bloody mouth.

"Aw ! My cheek, I ing bit it." He wiped his mouth, "Fine. Big shot Taemin with his bodyguard, whatever. I don't need this, and I don't need his ty ."

Taemin flinched at the words, no longer able to hold back the tears that slid down his face.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude to my elders. But I think you're the , don't disrespect my brother please. He can buy and sell you. You're worthless, not him. Don't ever make him cry like that. I'm not one to be rude, but since you started this, I will end it: goodbye, little ."

The three men gaped at the teenage girl who defended Taemin better than he could defend himself. Jinki burst out in laughter and Taemin's tears immediately stopped. Joon stared at her and scowled before he turned and left.

"Where did that come from? Is my little princess learning bad words at school?" Taemin said as he sent her into another bone-crushing hug. "Thank you. But never say that word again, okay aegi?" He kissed the top of her head, and Sulli nodded into his chest. 

"I just didn't like that he was being so rude and walking all over you. You're my perfect older brother, how could he even say those things?" Sulli said sadly, but suddenly remembered they weren't alone. She turned to face the handsome man with red hair. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed, "My name is Lee Jinri but please call me Sulli. It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled but instantly started blushing when Jinki got on one knee and took her hand in his, placing a kiss on it.

"I am prince Jinki from the kingdom of Ingary, on the planet Novaly. It is a pleasure to meet you as well Sulli." He smiled back at her. "And what a way to defend your brother, you are very admirable."

"Ah, ne--Wait! Did you say Novaly?! Planet Novaly?! TAEMIN, did he just say that!?"

"I told you she was a space freak," Taemin smiled.

"Yes I am, I have to discuss something with you miss Sulli. May you take a seat with me upon the sofa?" Jinki held out a hand and smiled when Sulli blushed as she took it, the two walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"You see, in my kingdom, we have a law where one of royal blood must marry their soul mate. You see, your brother happens to be mine. And I would love to take him back with me, but he is rejecting me--"

Sulli gasped, and turned to glare at her brother. How could he turn down such a perfect man?! And from another planet?! Well, maybe that was more of her interest, but still! He was too cute!

"He said he could never part with his darling little sister," the prince sent a warm smile her way again. Sulli couldn't stop herself from blushing each time. He was too handsome, and he was perfect. Taemin was perfect. And two perfect people belong together.

"I give you my blessings prince," she bowed her head.

Taemin scoffed. "Yah!" He smacked her playfully, "You're my umma now? Handing me over just like that?! When he said these things I thought he was crazy, I asked for proof! And here you are just agreeing to everything because he's handsome?!" Taemin chuckled between words. Well, she was still a teen after all. "Thanks for giving your older brother away to a stranger," he giggled once more.

Sulli blushed but she realized her brother was right. What if Jinki was mad? She hardly knew him, but that handsome face was too hard to resist. And even her sassy brother was acting as though he'd known him a long time. Still, she turned to face the prince again.

"Prince, could you show me some magic? Just so I know you aren't, ya know, off in the head?"

Jinki smiled and nodded. "Open your palm please." She did as told and he traced a circle with his finger on the open palm. He tapped the center of the invisible circle and lowered his mouth to blow over it. After his breath touched the invisible design, flowers began to grow on top of her palm. In just a few seconds, a large bouquet had grown in her hand, so big she had to clasp her other hand over it so they wouldn't fall. She gazed at them, smiling and sniffing them before setting them aside.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful young girl." He sent her another dazzling smile and stood up walking over to Taemin. "Do not be jealous my love, I have many more treasures for you." The elder lifted his hand, caressing the boy's face. Taemin's heartbeat sped up, and Ponyo just zipped around in her bowl out of excitement.

"I can also place a spell upon your parents so that you may be able to leave this planet without any troubles."

"Can you do that soon? I just need to get out of here. This life blows." Taemin wanted to get out of there. Who knew what kind of life he'd life in Novaly, but any life would be better than the one he was living.

"Ah, I agree prince. You popped me here while I was in my study, there are guards following me at every second of the day, outside my doors or a few feet away. They probably haven't realized I'm gone yet, but they will soon. If it's not too much trouble, could you please do your magic things now? I'm sure they'd blame this all on Taemin somehow..."

Jinki snapped his fingers, "Done."

"Jinja!? That fast!?" Taemin asked as he looked at Jinki with shock.

"Of course, I would not want my prince and his little sister to get into any sorts of trouble. Would you like to take your clothes? What would you like me to pack? Also, little sister, are there things from home you will need or want if you are coming along with us?"

"My clothes! And my laptop, wait-- is there wifi there?"

Jinki almost lost it, such a silly question, but then again, they were Earthlings. "Indeed, there is," he nodded.

"Whew, okay." She wiped pretend sweat off her forehead. "Then those are the things I would like to be packed please."

"To be honest, I just want all of my clothes. My technology crap can stay, I just need my clothes and shoes. God knows how much money I've spent to get those works of art." Taemin said carelessly as he walked up his stairs. "I'll pack myself, just help Jin please!"

Jinki nodded and with another snap, he and Sulli were gone.

"Pfft, she called him a little , I will never forget that," Taemin giggled. He pulled out his designer suitcases from under his bed, "Never thought I'd get to use these. Jinki's making an impression~ Taking me out and to a whole other planet. He so just wants to get laid," he laughed to himself.

He shoved dozens of pairs of shoes into two duffle bags and the folded clothes from drawers into two suitcases. He began to unhang the tons of jackets and button ups from the closet, folding them neatly.

Jinki and Sulli quietly appeared in his room. "We're back oppa!"

"Aigoo!" Taemin's hand flew over his heart, "Damn it child, you want to kill me?!"

Sulli giggled, "Sorry~"

"I have an issue you guys."

"What is it my love?" Jinki asked with genuine concern. Taemin couldn't help but start to think this man was too cute for him to handle. Cute and innocent.

"I need more suitcases."

Jinki crouched down and drew another pattern with his finger onto the suitcase that was lying on the ground. With a swift movement of his open palm, two more cases had appeared.

"Omo! You just cloned them like nothing! That's really cool! Thanks," Taemin smiled and hugged the elder before opening the cases and asking Sulli to help put the remainder of his clothes away.

Jinki blushed at the fact that Taemin initiated physical contact first this time.

"Now all we need to do is pack Eve's crap and we'll be good to go."

"You do not have to do that my prince. Once she is in Ingary, my aunt can cast a spell on her to make her an independent pup. All animals are capable of fending for themselves."

Taemin walked over to the doorway where Eve had been watching them while wagging her tail, and he picked her up. "You're still gonna love daddy, right?" He pouted. Eve barked and his cheek. "That's my girl. Welp, take us out of this hell hole Jinki. I'm kinda getting curious as to how your planet is."

"You are going to have to hold my hand if you want the teleportation to work," Jinki said while winking to a grinning Sulli who knew what he had said was a complete lie.

"Oh? Okay." He grabbed Jinki's hand, who in turn interlaced their fingers. "Hana, dul, set~"

And the blink of an eye, the three of them, as well as Eve and Ponyo, were gone.

-----

Tbh, I think this might be a bit boring, but I'm trying really hard for it to not be lame!
Also, if there are any questions, feel free to ask. I am not one for giving detail, I really at writing.
Thanks for reading, enjoy! & please comment ♥

-moe