Escape?

Escape

After the group piled up in Taemin's car, they quickly took off.

Taemin saw many beautiful and strange things as he drove through the kingdom, it was a few hours to get to the actual town. Which now made him even more glad to have driven there.

"Are we here yet?" Taemin sighed.

"Almost my love, we are approaching a heavily populated area, which we will then have to step out of the car for."

"What!? Why?"

"I do not want my people to be in fear over this odd creation, they may think of me as a monster for even making it!"

"Yeah but we already know you're apparently a monster in bed," Kibum smirked.

"Kibum! Please stay out of our life, ok?" Taemin begged with wide eyes.

"Yeah Kibum, we wouldn't want you turning into a child again," the prince smirked.

Taemin high fived his boyfriend and linked their hands together.

"Lead the way your majesty."

As the five walked around the town, Taemin caught the eye of the public since he was holding the prince's hand.

"Your majesty, is this your beloved?" One elderly man had asked.

Taemin blushed while Jinki kindly smiled and bowed his head. "Indeed, isn't he a sight to see?"

"Aye, he is quite handsome, and very pretty!" The old man chuckled.

"Thank you," Taemin said quietly while bowing his head.

"He is polite now but very feisty at home!" Jinki laughed, Jonghyun and Kibum nodded their heads in agreement.

The group continued walking the crowds, greeting people, and showing off the new face in town.

All was well until they started walking past the crowded town and into a forest. 

Normally in Ingary, everything was alive and well-taken care of. Especially since many were responsible and caring about their kingdom and their planet.

However, as they walked further into the woods, they noticed how the trees and plants were rotting away. Every step becoming less green, eventually having no grass and just dirt. 

There was an eerie feeling in the air, and they noticed they were getting closer to their destination. As they got closer their chattering came to a minimum and just kept their eyes wide open and searching for the enemy.

Then there was a boom, and a body flying towards them. They quickly ran out of the way when the body crashed onto the ground with a loud thud.

Jinki's eyes widened when he noticed that the groaning body was Victoria and he rushed to her side.

"Are you alright?!" He asked while he helped her sit up.

"Ahhhh, my head," her eyes squeezed shut and she slapped a palm to her forehead. She opened her eyes and began stuttering, "P-prince! W-what are you doing here?!"

"We have come to set things straight with your sister," Sunny spoke up.

"It's too dangerous! Please! Go back!" Victoria pleaded with fear in her eyes.

"Do you believe me to be easily frightened? Do you believe me to be some weak fool!?" Jinki asked angrily.

"Babe, calm down, it's just her sister," Taemin said quietly while wrapping his arms around one of Jinki's large biceps.

"That may be, but do not forget she is a witch."

"And you're a wizard!" Taemin was in disbelief, why was Jinki letting his anger out on the wrong person.

"Prince Jinki, please listen, it isn't safe here--"

"Inform me of where your sister is immediately before I end your life myself."

 Everyone stared at Jinki, they knew he meant business, but he was so peace-loving. He wouldn't hurt a fly! But they forget, he becomes a savage if anything threatens Taemin.

"Your highness, she has done what must not be done!"

Kibum and Jonghyun gasped, while Sunny's eyes widened with tears threatening to fall.

"What!? What has she done!? I wanna know!" Taemin pestered.

"She has sacrificed her soul in order to become a witch," Sunny informed Taemin with no emotion in her voice.

She fell onto her knees, looking down onto the ground.

"Am I nothing!? Am I invisible!? Why! Why has she placed a curse upon herself for this stupid power!?" She wailed as she struck bolts of magic at the dead trees around them, turning them to purple dust. "Why has she done all this, all of this, for my brother who already has his partner!? Why? Why can't she open her eyes to see that I'm here waiting for her with open arms," she finally broke down into tears, breaking the hearts of those around her.

Taemin and Kibum couldn't help but tear up at the scene of the usually strong woman they care for suddenly so weak and vulnerable.

Jinki was furious by now, seeing his beloved older sister in tears and heartbroken.

"Bring me to your wretched sister, so she can know what she has done! She has not only disrespected my partner and our relationship, but now she has broken my sister's heart! Bring me to your selfish sister at once!!"

Victoria bowed her head and began walking towards her house that looked like it was threatening to crumble down.

The prince and his friends followed closely behind while Taemin stayed with Sunny, arms wrapped around her and trying his best to comfort her.

As they reached the door, they heard a loud shriek followed by a maniacal giggle.

Suddenly, they appeared right in front of Luna, who had blood trailing down her left arm.

"Jinki, my prince, look I have become a witch just for you. Accept me, I am like you now!"

She lunged herself at Jinki, clutching his face in his hands while she forced her lips upon his.

"Stay away from me, disrespectful !" Jinki yelled as he pushed her to the ground.

Jonghyun stared at his best friend, completely thrown off by his attitude. Kibum tried to refrain from smirking, feeling that justice was finally being served.

"I have my morals, but you have none. If you  do not have any then I will make an exception for you." He lifted her harshly by her bloody arm before slamming her back down again. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't end your life in this moment."

"Because I love her." Sunny had silently made her way to the room with Taemin, dying on the inside seeing her brother beat Luna.

Jinki bit his bottom lip, turning to face the rotting wooden wall.

"Then explain it to her so that she may at least have a change of heart."

"Luna, you are my soul mate. You are destined to be with me. I know you may love my brother, but please,  give me a chance. Look in my direction, look and see that I will treat you better than anyone else. I will and do love you more than anyone else. I--"

"Are you stupid? Do you think I could love a woman!? Do you think your brother should be with another man!? No! It's all wrong! I should be with Jinki! That hideous shemale should be with you! I gave up my soul and blood to be his and his I will be!"

Slap

"You selfish ! Call me what you want, but don't you ever ing disrespect them again. Sunny just admitted her love and devotion to you and you just brushed it aside. Jinki just almost beat you to death and you go back for more! You're an idiot, an . You deserve to be with neither of them because you have a rotten heart. Your soul may be gone, but it seems like you never even had a heart to begin with." Taemin breathed harshly, holding the hand he had violently slapped Luna with.

"I can't even be in the same room with you, you make me sick to my stomach, I don't want to see your face. Not until you magically create a heart for yourself with your new powers." He sarcastically remarked as he turned away and headed toward the door, "I'll be outside."

Kibum looked at Jinki who glanced at the door before understanding the cue for him to follow Taemin out.

Luna was clutching onto her cheek with her blood stained arm.

Sunny was staring at the ground, standing beside Jinki who was just looking at Luna with disgust.

And Jonghyun, well, he was staring out the window looking at Kibum and Taemin smiling and laughing, amazed that those two can change their mood in the blink of an eye.

"Well there you have it, Luna," Jinki spat, "You either learn to love my sister or die at my hands. I will leave you a week to decide. Interfere with my life once more and face death." Jinki turned and walked gracefully out the door to find his lover.

"Come Soon Kyu, let's go home," Jonghyun cooed into the older woman's hair after pulling her into a tight embrace. He picked her up into his arms and walked out the door.

Luna sat on the ground, contemplating her fate while her sister sat quietly on an empty bed.

 

---

Bam, there you have it, a weak encounter!
Not gonna lie you guys, i had this wicked action scene planned out in my head and then--
poof! I lost it T____T but oh well,
leave a comment if you'd like, and thanks for reading and staying with me after my long disappearances!
-moe