Escape?

Escape

Sunny hurriedly picked Eunsook up and left the room immediately.

Taemin and Jinki stared into each other's eyes, still several feet away from each other.

A smirk on Taemin's feminine features was all it took for Jinki to spring forward and have the female figure in his arms. 

"You look divine," the prince whispered.

"Don't I always?" Taemin purred.

"That you do, but you are usually--how do I put it--more masculine?" Jinki gave a soft smile.

"Hmm, but which do you prefer?" A low whisper came as Taemin grazed his lips gently over Jinki's neck.

"I love you in any way, shape, or form. However, the real Taemin is my favorite."

Taemin pouted. "So you don't wanna me like this?"

Jinki blushed at Taemin's usual vulgar language, he really should be used to it by now. He obviously had the same thing in mind as Taemin, though he wouldn't put it in those words.

"Kit--"

"What if I make myself more appealing to you, hmm your majesty?" Taemin's hands which were on Jinki's chest slid down to his defined abs.

"I don't understand," Jinki said with a truly confused look. His innocence would really kill Taemin one day.

"Let me show you what I mean," the younger winked, slipping out of the prince's grip.

His delicate hand found its way to the side of his tight dress and he zipped it down. 

Jinki's eyes widened as he began processing what his lover had meant.

Taemin turned around and pulled the dress down, revealing his s that weren't covered by a bra. Bending over, he generously showed off his that was in a lacey thong.

"Like what you see?" The younger purred, basking in the way Jinki stared at his body.

"Or would you still prefer regular me? Wouldn't you like to try something new??"

Taemin stepped out of the dress that was around his ankles. Still in heels, he walked over to the bed, swinging his hips for his lover.

"I don't mind what you decide Jinki," he laid on his back and lifted his feet onto the bed, crossing one leg over the other,"But it's you who can really do anything about this." Taemin gestured towards his bare chest.

Jinki wasn't nervous about sleeping with the female version of his lover, but he felt more comfortable with the idea of Taemin as a man.

Taemin sat up when Jinki approached the bed. The prince placed his chubby hands on Taemin's cheeks and kissed him softly before humming a spell that switched him back into a male.

"So the usual, huh?" Taemin winked with a smile and kicked off his heels before laying back on the bed.

Jinki practically ripped his shirt off, actually snapping off a few buttons in the process before pouncing on top of Taemin.

"You're so beautiful," Jinki whispered.

"Shut the up and just take your pants off already," Taemin whined, pushing his boyfriend off.

The elder made a face and ed his pants and slipped out of them, Taemin switched their positions and made sure Jinki was laying on his back before he slowly pulled down the prince's briefs. 

--

HAHA cliffhanger because i forgot how to write .

ANYWAY! 

Please comment on whether or not you'd like this fic to be continued :D

- moe