Escape?

Escape

A couple of hours had passed and though everyone said they were going to rest, they really didn't.

Sulli and Minho had been cuddling and watching a movie, messing with each other every now and then.

Though Jonghyun and Kibum had gone home, they eventually came back and had passed by the prince's room only to hear screaming and grunting. The two had giggled like school girls and went off to find an activity, settling for making sandwiches for later.

Eunsook had been with his grandparents who had devoted the rest of their day to playing with their darling little granddaughter. 

Sunny had been pacing around her room, trying not to pull out her hair from the stress of possibly having to harm her beloved.

And Taemin and Jinki went for a couple more rounds before taking a bath and taking a half hour nap.

It was already five in the afternoon when everyone started heading to the large living room.

Kibum made eye contact with Jinki before smirking, "Hey did Taemin lose his voice yet?"

"Yah!" Taemin blushed furiously before snuggling his face into his lover's arm.

"Enough, no time for nonsense anymore," the prince said sternly.

"Ooh, so you're calling your time with Taemin nonsense?" Kibum teased.

Taemin looked up at Jinki with large eyes and a pouty lips.

"Not at all my love," he whispered to Taemin before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey guys, are we leaving yet?" Sulli asked as she dragged Minho down the stairs, who had a sleeping Eve in his arms.

"Oho, we? Yes we are leaving soon," Taemin said while pointing to himself and the adults in the room. "You two are staying here, safe and sound. My baby sister is not going to get hurt, nor will I allow it."

"But oppa!"

"No but's, I said you're staying here Jinri, am I clear?" He said fervently.

"Fine," Sulli pouted and headed back upstairs. Minho place Eve on the sofa and followed the girl up.

Jonghyun had to agree that this was dangerous, but he believed it was also too dangerous for Taemin.

"Ehh, if we're going to make people stay, I suggest you do too Taemin." Jonghyun added sheepishly.

Jinki nodded his head in agreement.

"No way!" Taemin whined, waking his dog. He bent down and whispered a quick 'sorry' before kissing the top of her head.

"I agree, Taemin can make his own decisions, he's an adult," Kibum nodded.

Taemin winked at him and smiled. "Besides that, I need to see this girl and tell her to back up off my man."

"Ooh feisty~" Kibum laughed, eventually leading to a giggling Taemin beside him.

"I will allow it this time, but if there are ever dangerous encounters in the future, I will not permit it." Jinki said while his hair.

"Let's just hope there isn't!" Jonghyun sighed.

Sunny finally came into the room, looking fairly disheveled. 

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's do this." She said hesitantly.

Taemin and Jinki exchanged glances with a small frown but made their way out.

"Bye baby! Minho take care of her! Also make sure Eunsook is okay! Bye, my little Eve~" Taemin smiled and gave her another kiss on the head before following the group outside.

***

"So how do we do this? Car?" Taemin asked once they were outside in the large field of flowers. He looked around desperately for means of transportation.

Jonghyun and Kibum raised an eyebrow in confusion, while Jinki just chuckled at his friends' reactions. 

"A car is a form of transportation on Earth. For some reason, they have metal machines they drive around in which pollute their air."

The couple's eyes widened at the mere thought of this and Sunny just smiled.

"They used to use animals for transportation but eventually evolved into these 'car' things," she added while making air quotes with her fingers.

"Wait-- You guys don't have cars? I love my car!" Taemin said with devastation. "How do you get places?!"

"By walking Tae," Kibum responded, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Wa-- Walking!? It took us like 20 minutes to get out of that freakin castle! How long will it take to even get to the village!?"

"About 3 days if we leave this second," Jonghyun said while glancing at his watch.

"Uh yeah, maybe..." Taemin turned to face the castle, "Maybe I will stay here...."

Jinki sighed and thought for a moment before beginning a chant, swirling his arms around in the air, he finished the chant and took in a deep breath before poofing up a replica of Taemin's car back home.

Taemin's eyes lit up and he smiled before tightly hugging the wizard and pecking his face all over.

"Thank you baby! My car!!"

"Well not exactly..." Jinki began.

"What do you mean?" Taemin's head cocked to the side in confusion, only to have Jinki blush from how cute he looked.

"It's a replica. Everything is exactly the same except for the engine. This car just runs magically. You do not have to fill it up will gasoline and it will not release exhaust that will harm our environment." The elder smiled.

"If only Earth had the power to create this," Taemin sighed while rolling his eyes. "Anyway! Thanks babe, I can drive us there now! But I'm gonna need directions."

"I will guide you, but only if I sit in the front."

"Of course Tokki~" The younger winked.

"Okay, okay, let's get going!" Kibum whined.

***

Short update!
But an update none-the-less!

I have been getting less schoolwork so I shouldn't be neglecting this as much ^^;;

Next update should have the traveling and encounter ^^

Thanks for reading ♥
- moe