Escape?

Escape

Jinki stood there, frozen in shock.

Sunny began to hyperventilate, seeing her friends in such a horrible state, seeing Taemin unconcious and bleeding intensified her panick and she began to scream at Jinki.

"Do something you idiot!!" She cried out, tears beginning to coat her cheeks.

Jinki finally snapped out of it. He looked at his daughter who was wailing in his arms, and began crying along with her when he noticed Taemin's body lying in a puddle of his own blood. He quickly set Ponyo onto the nearest sofa and he kneeled beside Taemin, turning him over.

He gasped when he saw the many gashes on Taemin's arms. His feminine body looking more fragile than before as Taemin begin to look pale, color draining, all hints of pink gone from his body.

In an instant, he began conjuring spells to seal the younger's wounds and lifted the boy-turned-girl's unconcious body, placing him carefully on the sofa beside their daughter.

While Jinki had been in shock and tending to his soul mate, Sunny had already taken care of Kibum and Sulli.

Jinki hesistantly left Taemin's side and rushed to take care of Jonghyun while Sunny worked on Minho.

After the brother and sister duo took care of their loved ones, they had placed them all on the tons of sofas and suddenly Jinki screamed.

"Who are you!? Why have you done this?!"

His face was red, filled with fury. He was beside Taemin again, removing the clothing that was stained with blood.

Not even Taemin's female form was making him nervous, not when he was sure that Taemin's life had been in too much danger. Taemin was left in boxers and Sunny quickly poofed herself out to get him undergarments.

Jinki was still trembling from fear and anger when he yelled once more.

"Luna, if this is your doing, you don't want to know what you have coming!!"

Ponyo was no longer wailing, but tears were still streaming down her face as she touched Taemin's face and pet his hair.

"P-papa," she whimpered.

She slid off the couch and toddled around to see her uncles and aunt. Petting them and kissing whatever body part she reached.

Jinki let out a small smile as he saw his baby girl wander around and spread her love.

Sunny reappeared with a bra and for Taemin. She quickly exchanged the loose boxers for and propped his limp body up to hook a bra around. She snapped her fingers and he now had a fashionable girly outfit.

Jinki smiled again seeing how his sister couldn't help herself even in a moment of crisis.

Someone had let out a loud grown, and the siblings nearly snapped their necks at the quickness of their heads turning.

"What happened?" Minho said as he sat up and grabbed his head, jumping a bit when he felt his long locks.

"That horrible woman happened," Jinki muttered.

Another groan came about and this time it was Jonghyun who sat up, rubbing at his forehead, "Did I get hit with a frying pan or something?"

A whimper was heard as Sulli came through and woke up, immediately snuggling into Minho's curvy side, not minding that her boyfriend was now her girlfriend.

Prince Jinki realized they were waking up in the order that the baby had interacted with them... but wasn't Taemin first? Why wasn't he up yet?

Kibum was up when he left his thoughts and they all seemed to forget what had just happened.

"Omo! What's wrong with Taemin!? Why isn't he up yet!?" Kibum frantically asked.

Sulli's eyes widened when she realized her older brother wasn't up and rushed to his side. "Taeminnie, wake up, p-please..." Tears filled her eyes when she leaned against his chest and heard shallow and slow heartbeats. She gripped onto his hand. "Taeminnie oppa stop, stop doing this, don't do this, you can't die!"

She was getting hysterical and Sunny pulled the younger girl into her arms.

"Everything would go back to normal if you sent that disgusting thing back to Earth. Just be mine." Luna's voice was sickeningly sweet.

The whole room shuddered and Jonghyun as just as furious as Jinki now, "He doesn't love you! Why are you so set on this?! Why can't you find someone else?!"

But there was no response.

***

Three hours had passed and Taemin still hadn't woken up.

Jinki and Sulli were pacing around the room, while everyone else was jittery and ready to panic.

"Why isn't he up yet?!" Sulli shrieked, tears threatening to fall.

Luna's voice appeared again, "Maybe you should stop referring to that thing as a boy, she's obviously a girl now. An ugly one at that."

A growl came from Jinki as he stopped pacing and suddenly the walls were shaking, everything was shaking. Jinki's kind and princely nature was long gone as he conjured up a spell that led to lightening and the bright sun hiding behind grey and purple clouds.

"Jinki, are you doing this?" Sunny asked quietly.

"If she does not want to help, I will make her help."

"What did you do?" Asked Kibum after finally getting up and sitting beside Taemin, petting his hair.

Jinki scoffed, "Nothing, I've only lit her house on fire through natural causes--"

"Jinki!" Sunny scolded, "That's a bit much!"

"It is hardly enough! She has hurt my friends and she has hurt and changed Taemin. I do not mind the body switch, but if he is unhappy then so am I."

"Still! You didn't have to set her home on fire!" Sulli added with wide eyes.

"On the contrary, I believe I should have lit her on fire as well. But knowing all of you, you would shun me."

"I bet Taeminnie oppa would think it's attractive, he's pretty weird," Sulli giggled as she looked at her brother's feminine face. "I hope he changes back..."

Ponyo had been napping, but when she woke up she had a bright smile on her face. She looked at Jinki and then at Taemin.

"Ppoppo!" She cutely demanded.

Jinki smiled and picked her up, placing a big kiss on her cheek to which she shook her head frantically. "Ppoppo papa!"

The prince looked at his daughter and to his fated one, but when he looked back to Ponyo she looked very determined for him to kiss Taemin.

Jinki carefully placed Ponyo on the marble floor and kneeled beside Taemin's unconscious body, slowly leaning in a placing a delicate kiss on his lips.

Taemin's eyes shot open and a loud choking gasp came out from him, he started screaming and crying, looking around as if he were lost, and huddled back against the sofa's arm rest. 

"Taemin! Taemin, I was so frightened!" Jinki shot up from his kneeling position and sat beside the panicking Taemin who was starting to relax.

"I-I-I couldn't breathe, all I could see was that girl! And she had such a menacing face, she kept saying that I'm not meant to be here, to return to Earth. O-or else, she'd kill me and Sulli. And I was so scared, I would allow myself to die but not my baby sister! Never, I don't want anything or anyone to harm her!" Tears were turning into streams on his face as he pulled Sulli into his chest. "J-Jinki I'm sorry, but I don't want Sulli to be in any kind of danger. Not because of me. Not because of us.

Jinki stared at Taemin, wondering if Taemin was saying what he thought he was saying.

"Jinki, I think we should go back. I-I mean Sulli and I when I say we..."

The prince remained frozen in his spot.

"I-I'm sorry Jinki, but I don't think I can escape with you..."

***

Okay! Short update because I'm working on something else right now @__@

I lost a ton of readers xD I'm sorry if this is boring! I'm not a good writer, but I'm trying hard to capture your attention!
 

But oooh! Drama happening, what's gonna happen? Taemin might leave Jinki?

idk.

-moe