Escape?

Escape

(A/N: Long update!)

 

“Woooooooowwwwwwwwww!” Sulli exclaimed. She quickly ran through the large field of foreign flowers, crouching to smell each and every one of them.

“Yah! You’re going to make them wither!” Taemin scolded. He let go of Jinki’s hand and ran after Sulli. “You’re going to get into trouble the first day here and then they’re gonna wanna send you back, and then you can say goodbye to all of space!”

Sulli pouted and stood up, “But everything is so pretty! The air is so clean, I don’t even think they’ve ever heard of global warming here!”

Jinki chuckled and walked over to them, Ponyo’s bowl in one hand and Eve tailing behind. “Actually, the flowers on this planet are immune to any form of destruction because we do not want to experience global warming like your planet.”

He crouched down and picked on of each flower, “Even when you pick them, they remain living and producing oxygen for us. But before you two wander around, please allow me to show you where you are staying.” He smiled warmly again and grabbed Taemin’s hand, “This way my love.”

They walked over to a large palace, “Jesus! It’s like freakin’ Disneyworld!” Taemin uttered in awe. “Is this your house!?”

Jinki nodded with a kind smile and continued their walk.

Sulli was in too much shock to even speak, her head kept turning in every direction, taking in the beautiful sight of the tremendous castle and its’ surroundings.

“There are also people I would love for you to meet, so please allow me to introduce them to you.”

A faint nagging was heard in the background once they entered the palace. “Yah! You two are slobs! What kind of impression will you give Jinki’s mate!?”

A giggle was heard. “It’s okay, I can clean them up in one-two-three! There! They’re all clean!”

Jinki chuckled at hearing the chaos and cleared his throat before bellowing an order. “Lee Sun Kyu, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, please make your way to the first floor!”

A frantic scurry was heard as the group of people called rushed down the stairs.

 Jinki turned to face Taemin and Sulli who were in awe that the gentle prince they met could have such a loud, strong voice.

“That was scary,” Sulli giggled and pretended to hide behind Taemin.

Taemin giggled with her and bent down to pick up Eve. “You were scared too, huh Eve?” He giggled again when the dog barked in agreement.

Jinki smiled at them and turned to the curious people standing in a line.

“Taemin, this is Sun Kyu, my older sister.”

“Aigoo! He’s even cuter in person!” The girl squealed before running up to Taemin and squishing him in a tight hug. She then noticed the presence behind him and let go, “And who’s this little cutie?” She smiled widely.

“Ah, this is my little sister,” Taemin said and bowed his head, signaling for Sulli to do the same.

“Annyeonghaseyo unnie, my name is Lee Jinri, but please call me Sulli,” she bowed.

“Well if I call you Sulli, can you call me Sunny?” The elder smiled, and Sulli blushed.

“Yes Sunny unnie.”

“Kyeoptaaaa!” She squealed again and tightly hugged Sulli, her s smothering the younger’s face.

Taemin giggled at the shade of red his sister had become and turned to meet the next person face to face.

“I’m Kim Kibum, but please call me Key! You are so pretty! I can tell I’m gonna like you!” Key squealed and hugged Taemin.

Taemin was blushing and hugged Key back. “Nice to meet you Key.”

“Kibum is Jonghyun’s mate,” Jinki informed. “This man is Jonghyun,” Jinki said while gesturing to the short muscular man.

Jonghyun walked over to Taemin and Key, and although he had a tough exterior he was as hyper as Key.

“You really are adorable! I can just eat you up!” Jonghyun had cupped Taemin’s face in his hands. “Live with me and Kibum, forget about that nasty old man Jinki! Be our son!”

Taemin’s eyes widened but he began to laugh. “You act different than you look,” Taemin smiled.

“Heeey, what does that mean!?” Jonghyun pouted.

“It means he thought you were all tough and hot and then realized you’re just Dumbhyun.” The tall man with large eyes casually stated.

“Ah! Taemin, you thought Jonghyun was hot? What about me?? Am I hot??” Jinki panicked.

Taemin blushed and became beet red. “Yah, pabo. Stop talking.” Taemin said quietly before turning to the tall man. “Who are you?”

The man chuckled at Taemin’s straightforwardness. “I’m Choi Minho, Kibum’s brother. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he winked before kissing the back of Taemin’s back.

Taemin quickly retracted his hand to his chest and held onto it. “Nice to meet you too.”

He then turned so he could face everyone. “My name is Lee Taemin, and this is my puppy Eve.” He gestured to the brown poodle beside him. “That’s my little sister Jinri, but she prefers her nickname Sulli. I hope we can all get along, because if we don’t I don’t want trouble and would prefer going back to my dull life.”

Everyone’s jaw dropped and Sulli ran over to softly punch Taemin’s arm. “Yah! Oppa you can’t just be your careless self here! These people are too nice for your attitude!” She turned to face everyone. “I’m sorry on my brother’s behalf, you will have to get used to his attitude and informal vocabulary. He’s had a rocky past.” She bowed her head and turned to punch Taemin again. “Oppa!”

“Alright, alright, it’s so hard to not listen to my little princess,” he smiled down at her and bear hugged her, squeezing her face into his chest. She lifted her hand and grabbed onto his sweater. “I’m sorry for my terrible attitude,” he said with a chuckle as he felt Sulli pinching him through his sweater. “She’s right though, I didn’t really have a nice life. So forgive me if I come off as too rude. For future reference, I am an .” And he began cracking up when he felt Sulli bite his stomach. “Damnit Jinri, I bet I’m red now.” Forgetting where he was, he lifted his sweater, revealing his milky abs covered in pink blotches. “Aish, child.” He softly smacked the back of his head.

The moment he revealed himself, Jinki and his guests gasped at the sight. Minho and Sunny blushed and looked away, while Jonghyun and Key smirked at how wide Jinki’s mouth was open.

“Little sister, Sunny will be showing you where your room is.” He turned to Sunny who was already smiling and had a hand outstretched for Sulli to hold.

“Taemin, please follow me.” He smiled and copied his sister, holding a hand out for Taemin.

Taemin nodded and grabbed onto Jinki’s hand.

Meanwhile, Sunny had already been walking with Sulli, asking her questions about her favorite things.

“Unnie…” Sulli started.

“Yes?” Sunny answered cheerfully.

“Do you think, I c-could share a room with you? I’ve never had an older sister, and Taeminnie oppa didn’t live with us for me to ever experience sharing a room…” Sulli blushed and looked down, loosening her grip on Sunny’s hand.

Sunny’s heart just about broke at those words. “Of course! But you should know that a room is an entire floor. Well they’re usually a bit smaller but my room is that big and so was the room that Jinki had me separate for you. The room we share will be huge! So you won’t have to worry about any space or stuff like that, plus, I’m a witch. If we need more space, it can easily be arranged.” She smiled at the young girl and pulled her in for a hug. “So since we like similar things, except for the outer space part, I don’t think you’ll have a problem adjusting to the room.” Sunny snapped her fingers and the two were instantly in her tremendous room.

“Woah!” Sulli exclaimed. “Everything’s so…cute!” She squealed and ran around to poke the giant stuffed animals and noticed Sunny’s bed. “You have a princess bed!” Sulli ran over to the bed with a canopy above it and gently touched the net.

“What color do you want your bed to be, Sulli?” Sunny giggled at the teenager’s cute actions.

“Hmm, lavender please.”

Sunny walked over to an empty spot across from her bed and crouched down. She touched the ground with her open palms and whispered some chant. Her movements were much quicker than Jinki’s and when she drew a design on the ground and clapped, Sulli never would’ve known she did that if she weren’t watching. The bed suddenly appeared, much more extravagant than Sunny’s, the canopy above the bed had a galaxy pattern that had Sulli squealing.

“Thank you unnie! This is the best!” She hugged the elder’s waist and jumped on her new bed.

“I added something extra to the canopy. Lie down and look up at it,” Sunny instructed.

Sulli followed her instructions and looked up, gasping at the sight. The canopy was not only galaxy printed, but it was the actual galaxy being shown to her.

“And if you command it to show you planets and its’ people, it will do that too.” Sunny crawled into bed with Sulli. “Show me Earth.”

And the canopy showed her Earth, from afar. “Show me New York City.” The sight was zoomed into a busy street, people hailing cabs, crossing the street, heavy traffic.

Sulli got the idea. “Show me Novaly, the kingdom of Ingary.”

Sunny chuckled but watched from beside as Sulli marveled at how beautiful the planet was. “Wow… This is the best present ever, thank you Sunny unnie.”

Sunny smiled warmly at her, “No problem. You can always count on me little sis.”

--

Jinki had led Taemin to their room, but of course, Taemin hadn’t known that yet.

“Wow, this place is huge.” Taemin walked around the room and sat on the bed, “This bed is huge… Wait… Wait a second… You are trying to get laid!” Taemin giggled at Jinki’s red face and walked over to him. “Are we sharing this room Jinki?” Taemin purred.

“W-well it’s customary f-for the couple t-to share a room, but if you are uncomfortable with that, I-I could go sleep in one of the spare rooms.” Jinki stuttered, face still red.

“Well what fun would that be?” Taemin said with fake innocence. He tied his hair back into a ponytail. He lifted a hand and cupped Jinki’s face. “So what were those promises you were making back at my house?” Taemin said softly.

Jinki leaned down and kissed Taemin’s lips gently. “I know you remember my love. If you wanted a kiss from me, you only have to ask.” Jinki wrapped his arms around Taemin’s waist and kissed him more passionately. Taemin parted his lips, letting Jinki explore his wet cavern.

“Jinki,” Taemin started between the kisses, “Mm for someone who’s been waiting,” he on Jinki’s tongue, “You sure know how to kiss.” Jinki bit Taemin’s bottom lip and Taemin Jinki’s upper lip. “Have you kissed anyone else Jinki?’

“Never,” Jinki murmured against his lips and the two continued to kiss, taking steps towards the bed. Taemin landed on top of Jinki.

“Jinki,” Taemin continued to and Jinki’s lips. “I do think you’re hot.” His hand touched Jinki’s bare chest. “Your muscles are way hot.” Jinki couldn’t refrain from blushing.

Ponyo was in her bowl on the bedside table, trying to contain her excitement as well as trying to shield her eyes with her fins, but she felt their relationship growing. Her face transformed a bit more, and she had a normal human face along with her fishy body. But unfortunately, she couldn’t control her excitement anymore and squeaked.

“Goddamnit Ponyo,” Taemin whined this time, breaking apart from Jinki. He sat up and pulled down his ponytail, ruffling his hair. He turned to face the fish.

Jinki chuckled at Taemin’s ual frustration and hugged him from behind.

“Hey you look different,” Taemin mentioned.

“That means you are falling for me,” Jinki whispered, placing a kiss on Taemin’s neck.

‘Yah, I know what it means. Stop rubbing it in.” Taemin turned and locked gazes with Jinki. He felt his heart beat faster.

--

Everyone had gathered downstairs after a few hours and met in the extravagant tv room. There was every kind of seats. Bean bags, love seats, sofas, recliners. The girls sat on bean bags, Minho sat on a recliner, and the two couples were on love seats.

“Stories! Let’s tell stories!” Key declared.

“If we tell stories, you must begin with the story of you and Jjong.” Jinki stated.

“Aww, but I look like an in that story!” Jonghyun whined.

“Your husband is the one who wants story time,” Jinki chuckled.

“But you added rules!” Sunny laughed. “Come on guys, it’s in the past. It doesn’t matter if you were an , you’re not anymore!”

“Agreed. Okay so here’s how it goes.” Kibum started.

“Wait, give Taemin and Sulli some background information first. Jonghyun is the king of the neighboring kingdom, and his kingdom also has similar beliefs on soul mates, but with them, it really is the red string of fate.” Jinki told Taemin, who’s head was laying in his lap.

“Pffft! Ahahaha!” Taemin cracked up, holding onto his stomach. “It really never gets old, it sounds so fake! But being here and getting ed by Ponyo let’s me know it’s real.”

Jinki blushed. “Right, well the red string of fate is only seen by the child in the royal blood line and their mate.”

“But I wasn’t interested in finding out who they were until I got older because all I wanted to do was play.” Jonghyun mentioned.

“I always thought I was crazy because I’m from another kingdom where you marry whoever the heck you want! So I just saw it as something odd and I tried to forget about it.” Key added.

“And as I got older, around age 11, I liked this one girl Se Kyung. And we went out for a while until my father got angry with me, saying I should be with my soul mate. And so he made me break up with her, and I was pissed and went to look for this soulmate of mine.”

“And when he started getting closer and closer I felt a tugging on my hand and noticed the string getting pulled.” Key looked down at his pinky and Jonghyun wrapped his pinky around it.

“When I found Kibum, I was soo angry!”

“Oh my god, I’d never seen anyone angrier! He was cussing and screaming!”

“A guy!? I’m not gonna be with some guy! I’m not gay!! What is this?!” Jonghyun reenacted his discovery, making everyone laugh. “Kibummie was sassy about it, his reaction was perfect.”

“Yeah!? I’m a guy! I am gay, but guess what! No one in their right minds would want you!” Key shouted with mock anger.

“We tried to walk away from each other but we hadn’t realized that the string shrunk when we had gotten so close to each other, when we tried walking in different directions we were immediately pulled back and fell onto the ground.” Jonghyun laughed back at the memory.

“So he practically used the royalty card, claiming if I didn’t follow him back he’d probably have his dad make my family his slaves which now that I think about it. His father is too friendly to even consider!” Key pondered for a bit.

“Question!” Taemin blurted in the small pause that he’d waited for for a long time.

 “Yes cutie?” Key responded.

“Which one of you knew Jinki first?”

“Oppa! What does that even have to do with the story!?” Sulli whined, flinging one of her hair ties at him.

“Actually, Jinki is my best friend, and has been ever since we were four. I was by his side almost always, and yes I even saw Taemin when he was a puny little baby. Omo so cute~” Jonghyun cooed.

“Aish, you people on this planet are weird and have no sense of privacy.” Taemin complained.

“What privacy does a toddler need!?” Jonghyun retorted.

“I’m pretty sure I was spied on my whole life,” Taemin glanced up at Jinki who was pink and looking in another direction. “My point exactly, thank you! Anyway, continue.”

“So we fought the whole way to the kingdom and the king, Jonghyun’s father, had made arrangements for my grandmother and I to live with them.” Key continued.

“Neither of us were pleased with these decisions but had grown to like each other as friends, Jinki hyung was very kind to Kibum even though I treated him bad.”

“Where does Minho come in?” Taemin interrupted once more.

“Oh yeah! I forgot about him, thanks Taeminnie,” Key smiled. “Minho is adopted, hence the different last name. My grandma found him playing with an old soccer ball all by himself, and so when he told her he didn’t have a family, she scooped him right up and took him to Jonghyun’s place. We all grew up together.”

“It wasn’t until Key told Minho that he liked me that I even considered liking him back. Minho had blurted it out to me when we were playing soccer.” Jonghyun smiled at Key.

“And as time went on we liked each other, at age 15 I confessed to Jonghyun that I loved him, and Jonghyun was so nervous,” Key giggled.

“I couldn’t control my stuttering but I eventually told him I loved him back,” Jonghyun held Key’s held tighter.

“After one year of hatred, two years of friendship, and one of hidden love, we told my grandmother and Jonghyun’s father,” Key’s smile was wider than ever. “And we got hitched!”

“Aww!” Sulli squealed, “That is so cute oppas!”

“It’s a cute story,” Taemin agreed with a nod and a smile. “But how old is everyone?”

“Taeminnie oppa, this was story time and now it’s just 20 questions!!” Sulli groaned.

“But it’s a good way to get to know each other kid, come on. Okay I’ll start, I’m 20 and Sulli’s 16.”

“I am 25,” Jinki declared.

“Grandpaaaaaa,” Jonghyun laughed. “Just kidding, I’m not far behind. 24!”

“I’m 22,” Key nodded.

“I’m 27,” Sunny smiled.

“What!?” Taemin gasped. “Not even!!!”

Sunny giggled, “Yes, hard to believe isn’t it?” She batted her eyelashes.

“Yeah girl, damn…” Taemin stared in disbelief.

“I’m 17.” Minho stated.

“WHAT!?!?!?” This time Sulli had joined Taemin in his state of shock.

“Sulli can have a boyfriend~” Key sang.

“Oh no she can’t, not until I know more about Minho. Who seemed like a grown man until I heard his age,” Taemin muttered.

Sulli was blushing the whole time, looking down into her lap where her fists were balled up.

“Prince Jinki, it’s a good thing you’re 25,” Sulli finally spoke up.

“Why is that, little sister?” He smiled.

“Because Taemin oppa only dates older men.”

“Yah! Who are you to inform others of my life, umma!” Taemin whined.

“Yeah, Joon oppa was 30.”

“30!?” Everyone in the room exclaimed. “You mean to tell me that slender man was 30? I thought he was around Taemin’s age.”

“Taeminnie says he likes men who are more experienced in b--” Sulli was cut off by Taemin’s hand clamping over .

“Why oh why is my little sister my best friend?” Taemin said with a red face. “That’s enough Sulli. I didn’t embarrass you this much.”

Jinki was now red from the tips of his ears to his toes.

“Oh ho! We learned something about Taemin too!” Jonghyun roared with laughter.

“Well look at that, boy is it late, I’m gonna go to bed now.” Taemin quickly stated before picking up Eve and running out of the room. “We’re sleepy huh baby?”

The others chuckled.

“At least he gets embarrassed; otherwise he’d be no fun.” Minho said.

“I am going to go check up on him and make sure he does not get lost,” Jinki said before rushing and stumbling towards the direction Taemin left.

“Well even if he wasn’t fun, I have an idea on how to mess with both of them,” Key smirked. “But we’re gonna need noona’s powers.”

“Oh boy, here we go,” Sunny giggled.

 

--

What is Kibum upto? keke

Thank you guys for subscribing and reading, please comment!

If you don't comment I won't update >.> Just kidding, I'll probably still update, but I still want comments  ; A;  ♥