Escape?

Escape

After a few days, everything was back to normal. As normal as it could get anyway.

Jonghyun and Key were in their home again, back to their normal bodies.

"I still can't believe it," Kibum whined as he helped one of the maids fold the extra blankets in their room.

"I can, we both knew that Taemin wasn't stupid, or a pushover like Jinki," Jonghyun said while flipping through the channels.

"But the fact that Jinki helped!" Key was now helping a different maid wipe down the dozens of mirrors in their room.

Jonghyun chuckled. "Well what do you expect? He's head over heels for his soulmate, and Taemin has him wrapped around his bony finger."

The feline looking man sighed and bowed to the maid before returning the rag and walking over to his husband. "I'm scared of fighting back, but I can't just sit here and take it!"

"Well you better just take it Bummie, I love you at any age but you cry way too much as a toddler."

"Yah, I can't help it. It comes with the body. Anyway, let's steer clear of Taemin for now."

"Why?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow in confusion. "He's forgiven us."

"If I see him I'll probably strangle that cute boy," Kibum rolled his eyes.

The elder chuckled and pulled his husband into his lap, "Alright, alright. Let's stay home for now then."

**

In Ingary, Sunny and Taemin were in the kitchen. Sunny was teaching him how to bake pastries from Novaly, and Taemin was teaching her how to bake Earth's pastries.

"Ooh, those look really yummy already!" Sunny squealed as Taemin pulled a tray from the oven.

"They're not done yet noona," he chuckled. "But man technology here is no joke, I literally just popped them in."

"The beauty of having such a genius species," Sunny giggled, popping a strawberry into .

"Okay so now we have to slice them open," he demonstrated. "Make sure the top half is bigger than the bottom."

"Got it!" She began to copy him, carefully cutting the pastry ball open. "Now?"

"Now we fill them with custard, there's different kinds of fillings, but custard is my favorite." Taemin smiled and pulled a baggy from the side and handed it to Sunny. "Hold this please?"

She nooded and held the bag open as he poured the gooey custard in. Unknowingly, she her lips as she stared into the bag. Taemin caught her and laughed, "We're almost done noona."

Sunny blushed a bit and nodded again.

Taemin reached for scissors and cut the bottom corner of the bag. "Now let's pop the top off all these little buns."

Sunny waved her finger, causing the tops of each ball to pop off simultaneously.

"Awesome, now let's fill these bad boys," Taemin said goofily, making Sunny laugh. He began going to each pastry ball, swiftly filling them with custard quickly yet neatly. "Okay, you can do the other half," he handed the bag to Sunny who clumsily took it and spilled some on the floor.

"It's okay, Eve will get it," Taemin said before whistling.

A brown little puff ball ran in and the cream away.

Sunny smiled and continued to fill the cream puffs.

"Now the yummiest part," Taemin smiled to himself as he started filling the puffs with strawberry slices, gently closing them back up afterwards.

"Ooh that is yummy!" Sunny squeaked before finishing the last of the cream on the last ball, running to Taemin to take some strawberries and help.

"Hey why are you guys so loud in here?" Sulli asked, walking into the kitchen. She glanced at what they were doing and quickly gasped. "Aww what!? Taemin oppa you replaced me with Unni!" She whined.

"Oh shut it, you never did anything besides eat all the ingredients."

"I was little!"

"And noona is doing a fine job, don't make her feel bad for helping. Why don't you run along with your little boyfriend?"

"Yah! ... I would but he left with his friends to go play some weird sport." Sulli moped.

"Why don't you go watch, Sulli-ah? He'll be back anyway for lunch, also he's gonna stick around for dinner." Sunny smiled, closing the last cream puff. "Can we eat some now Minnie?" She beamed at the younger.

"No~ Now we top them off with powdered sugar."

"Ughhhh!" Sunny whined before helping him sprinkle the sugar on the dozens of cream puffs.

"Huh? Dinner? Minho never stays for dinner," Sulli questioned.

"Ah well tonight is special," Sunny smiled.

"Is that why you two are making pastries?"

"No-" Taemin was cut short.

"Yup!" Sunny flashed an even bigger smile. "Today is Jinki's birthday!!"

"WHAT!?" Taemin and Sulli asked simultaneously.

"Why didn't you tell us!" Sulli panicked.

"Yeah! Hello, I mean I am his boyfriend--sorta..." Taemin's statement had started out confident but quickly quieted down when he uttered the word "boyfriend."

Sunny giggled at the blushing boy, "Well that's why I had you help me with the pastries, I saw how much effort and love you put into them, and that's enough to make Jinki happy. He'll be so pleased knowing you made these!"

Sulli slapped her forehead, "Oh man. I'm gonna go find something nice to wear for tonight." She turned to leave and headed towards the doorway. "Oh and don't worry oppa, I'll pick something out for you too."

"Thanks baby," he smiled before giving her a thumbs up and slapped his cheek, unknowingly coating it with powdered sugar. "Sunny noona why would you do this to me?!"

Sunny's eyes widened when she saw the white cheek and stretched her hand out to wipe it but Taemin pulled away. "Oh no, no time for your apologies, I'm gonna need to hurry and bake this man a cake or else he really will think I don't care about him," Taemin rolled his eyes as he started cracking about five eggs into a bowl.

"What? What do you mean?" Sunny was now passing over all the ingredients needed to bake a cake from Earth.

"Last night he was mumbling in his sleep about how I'm going to run off and leave him here all alone with all you people."

Sunny chuckled, "That just sounds like stress building from being next in line for the throne."

"Yeah I thought so too until later on I woke up at 3 AM to him screaming and crying in his sleep, it was awful noona," Taemin pouted, now beating all the ingredients together.

"What? He hasn't cried in so long, I wonder what happened..." Sunny said quietly while picking up a cream puff.

"He was whimpering my name between the sobs and so I shook him until he woke up, I'd never seen him that happy than the day we first met." Taemin sighed. He poured the batter into a heart shaped pan Sunny layed out. "He clung onto my waist and started pecking my face all over, I really didn't know how to feel. It was really heartbreaking."

Ding!

Taemin's eyes popped out of his head, still not used to the speed of the oven baking their sweets. He pulled on the oven mitts and carefully took out the spongey cake. He let it sit and turned to face Sunny.

"You know I care about him, right noona?" He looked like a kicked puppy.

"Of course I do!" Sunny pulled him in for a tight hug. "I know how happy you make my little brother and I can tell you really care about him okay? Maybe we should take a look at Ponyo just to prove that you care."

Next to her dozens of cookbooks were a couple spell books, she quickly grabbed the one on top and rummaged through the pages. "Ah! Here it is!" She smile while pointing to the page, "Sorry, I just forget all spells involving calling animals since I don't have pets and since Jinki takes Ponyo everywhere with him." She rolled her eyes and quickly drew the intricate pattern, chanting the spell, and out came a bowl with whoever they supposed was Ponyo.

Their eyes had doubled in size at looking at the tiny young mermaid in the bowl.

"U-uhhh, noona, I think you messed up the spell.." Taemin stuttered while nudging Sunny towards the bowl.

"I didn't even now mermaids could be this young!"

Taemin rolled his eyes at that, of course they had to come that young, they were born as babies after all. But the more he stared at the little baby mermaid, the more he realized she resembled Ponyo.

"P-Ponyo?"

"Papa!" She squealed, outstretching her tiny arms towards him.

"Omo omo omo!" Sunny yelled, punching Taemin with every "omo" that came out of .

"Did she just--just-- did she just-- did--"

"Taemin shut up and get a hold of yourself!" Sunny whacked him in the arm again.

"She just-- just called me-- me p-papa-- that's father in America -- she just."

"Yes Taemin technically you are her father, you know, Jinki is the father and you're like -- the mother-- but at least Ponyo was like oh hey two men let me be fair and treat them both equally," Sunny stated.

Taemin stared at the adorable baby mermaid in the bowl, her little red hair that resembled Jinki's, but her eyes resembled his, the smile sure was Jinki's and that nose was her own, since it didn't look like either or their noses. He blinked, she blinked. He blinked twice, so did she.

Taemin fainted.

 

--

Haha, okay Taemin you big tard, stop fainting with every encounter you have with my baby Ponyo.
Anyway, I updated, yay! Getting sick and staying home has at least some perks.
Thank you to my new subscribers, and thank you for reading. Please comment your thoughts ♥
Much will happen in the next chapter, but not too much! See you soon~ (Will probably update again today if anyone reads this update)

- moe