Messed Up

Beauty and The Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

 

Do you see that unshowered, unshaven heap on the couch? That guy in that dirty blue T-shirt and baggy sweatpants with a pair of spectacles hanging halfheartedly on the bridge of his nose.

 

That’s me. Ok Taecyeon.

 

I’m not normally like this. I mean seriously, this is not me. Even the least bit.

 

This used to be my penthouse located 30 floors above ground. Now it’s just a trash disposal area. The shades are drawn to a point that I don’t even know if it was night or day right now. Beer bottle and pizza boxes was littered around the tables and floor.

 

The one I usually live in is spotless and adorned with every big boy toys you could think of such as big screen plasma TV complete with surround sound and satellite speakers, a large treadmill by the 6 square foot glass panel overlooking the entire Seoul city and a king size bed overlaid by the best sort of mattress one could think of. The décor within the two storey pent house is modern yet simple and subtle-lots of black and stainless steel-and anyone who enters, knows a man lives here.

 

I’m sick. Definitely sick. Maybe it’s influenza. Has a nice ring to it. If you say it enough. But the real reason as to why I have been slobbering this way for the past three day was looking at me right in the face. And believe it or not, I would rather live like this for the rest of my life then to actually succumb to it.

 

My head hurt. I couldn’t sleep well anymore, so I planted myself here on the couch. And I decided to stay here all week watching Star King and keeping my freaking messed up head away from all the bulls that’s going through my life.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

There’s a pounding at my door. I am not going to open the damned thing. It was annoying anyway. Frigging doorman. What the hell is he here for? He’s going to be sorry when he doesn’t get my Christmas tip this year.

 

I ignored it and rolled over back to sleep. But the bloody thing doesn’t seem to stop. It came again. And again. And again.

 

“Ok Taecyeon ! I know you’re in there! Open the damn door!”

 

Oh ! It’s Godzilla. Otherwise known as my sister, Jihyen.

 

When I say the word Godzilla, I mean it in the most affectionate way possible, I swear. But there are time she could really be demanding, opinionated and in this case relentless.

 

“Taecyeon if you don’t open this door I’m calling the police and have your door in pieces, I swear to God!”

 

See what I mean? Arghhh….I’m gonna kill my doorman.

 

I really don’t need this right now. But what the hell. If she said she’s gonna do it, she’s gonna do that allright. I half dragged my to the door and opened it, bracing myself for the wrath of the Godzilla. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter