Hoobae's Crush

Beauty and The Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is how I imagined Kai dressed up.

 

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

 

The next day, Eunjung was not acting normally. She didn’t fight with me for the bathroom, didn’t bustle through the kitchen preparing her favorite bibimbap breakfast. And she definitely did not look at me in the eyes at all even when I greeted her sheepishly.

 

She’s avoiding me.

 

I know this because I’ve done it in more than one occasion. That’s the best was to get rid of one-night stand who doesn’t seem to be moving on. But right now, to be the one receiving it actually . By now you should have guess that I’m the type that doesn’t give a damn about what the other is feeling. Being like this is even more comfortable. At least I could forget what happened yesterday.

 

Or so I’d think.

 

My principals are all about self-determination. I decide my course of life. Screw fate. Destiny can kiss my . What exactly I’m trying to say you ask?

 

I control my . Not the other way around. At least that’s what I’ve been telling myself before I’ve make out with Eunjung yesterday. Now, every time I walk into the room she’s in, I got this really funny sensation in the pit of my stomach and my seemed to stand up on attention.

 

I realize this attraction-no that’s not a strong enough word-this torture of ual frustration that I have for my fiancée isn’t just going to go away. I can try and fight it for all I care, but I’m only a man.

 

But what frustrates me even more is the fact that she act as if I don’t exist. Indifference is not really a reaction I’m used to get from women. When all I get is silence from her, I can’t help but to push it. “Eunjung, about yesterday…”

 

“Last night was a mistake. It will not happen again. Can we not talk about it anymore?”

 

“Okay.” Bull, it’s so going to happen again. But she doesn’t need to know that at the moment.

 

“Good.”

 

“Great.”

 

She whisperes, “Fine.”

 

Fine is a funny word. It means so much while actually saying so little. How many times have you said the word “I’m fine.” But all you really mean is “I’ll ing cut your balls with a butcher’s knife.”

 

“Just so you know, your sister called me and ask the both of us to go pick out the wedding cake and gifts with her.”

 

Arghh…I hate this sort of things.

 

“Can’t you just go with her?”

 

She looked at me as if I was a schizophrenic off his medications. “I’m not doing this alone with your sister. In case you haven’t notice, she is scary as hell.”

 

“You’re scary as hell.” I mumbled.

 

I saw her open to say something but she stopped herself and pursed her lips tightly together. She fidgeted for a while as if thinking things through. “Please just come along, I don’t like this as much as you do but truthfully I need someone who is sane enough because with all due respect to your sister, she’s going to turn the wedding into a circus if we let this in her hand.”

 

She’s got a point. It’s like giving Godzilla a freaking town for her to destroy on her whim. “Fine.” See it’s that word again.

 

We reached the bakery by 11 a.m. Jihyen was already waiting for us there. Face bright with excitement.

 

“Lets do this!” She exclaimed as she pulled me and Eunjung to where the cake testing is done.

 

By the time it was almost 1 p.m. my mouth feel numb from all the cakes Godzilla had stuffed into my mouth. But thankfully both of us had insisted on a smaller cake than Jihyen had originally planned. And we had insisted on making it a vanilla strawberry cake. That stuff was good.

 

As we were going through the gifts, Jihyen came closer to me. “Taec, I was thinking that maybe you and Eunjung should go and have dinner together. You guys are getting married after all.”

 

No! Not this again.

 

“Noona, as much as I love to I really had things to do tonight.” That’s not really true. What? Don’t lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter