Dinner Disaster

Beauty and The Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's P.O.V.

 

Halfway through the dinner, I’ve come to establish the fact that Taecyeon’s friends were awesome.

 

Minjun was the overly protective big brother but he had a cute side to him that I thought were his selling point, regardless of the fact the other boys keep on teasing him about his series of love failures. Chansung was the heart of the fun, he does all sort of things to tease his hyungs and his number one victim is usually Wooyoung. Junho was a little silent at the beginning but right now he’s the noisiest and I kind of like the fact that he completely adore Minjun. Lastly, there’s Nichkhun or better known as the prince. Well, I can’t find any other better name that would suit him…or so I’d thought.

 

“And Khun hyung had this bad habit of kissing anyone around him when he’s too drunk.” Chansung was in the midst of talking about his hyungs. “I’ve been kissed by him.”

 

“Me too.” Junho chipped in.

 

“Unfortunately me too.” Minjun mumbled, At this point I was laughing my lungs out.

 

Yeah, in case you’re wondering, I had to attend the dinner alone because none of the girls could make it tonight. I wanted to bring them along because I thought it might be really awkward-to which I was glad to be proven wrong. The boys made me feel as if I had known them forever.

 

“And he stole Wooyoung’s first kiss.” Chansung added in.

 

“Worst first kiss ever. Lucky I didn’t end up having seizures, but then Khun hyung were too drunk to actually feel guilty about it.” Wooyoung said.

 

“Has Taecyeon ever been kissed?” I asked.

 

The five of them exchanged comical looks and Nichkhun burst out laughing. “Kissed him once, in front of his entire family on a thanksgiving dinner.”

 

“Oh .” Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

 

“ is an understatement. We had to convince both his parents and Jihyen that they were not gay.” Minjun shuddered. “…it’s something I tried not to think about every day.”

 

Nichkhun flinches. “Since then I tried not to get too drunk especially when I’m around his family.”

 

That’s one ing messed up habit. I mean try to imagine the horror you feel when you wake up and find out you’ve kissed every guy in that room. It’s like finding out Silvester Stallone had a instead of a . Shocking in a disgusting kind of way.

 

“Out of us all, only Taec hyung is good with alcohol.” Junho added. “He could drink all night and still stay conscious enough to drag our sorry asses back home.”

 

And at that moment someone approached our table.

 

Hyomin.

 

She’s wearing ankle-high boots, black tights that are ripped at strategic places up and down her legs, a grey sleeveless and a short knitted black sweater. Her hair was shoulder length, strawberry blond and wavy, her lips a pink and her quick amber eyes looked the boys over beneath a curtain of thick eyelashes.

 

Hyomin is by far the most person I have ever met…she’s striking in a street-fashion kind of way and for some reason the look suits her more than anyone I have ever known.

 

“Hyomin ah! What are you doing here?” I asked

 

“I just finished work and I thought I should drop by and hang out with you guys.” She said with a wink.

 

“ Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho, Minjun and Chansung, this is Hyomin.” I did a quick introduction but clearly I did not realize the scrutinizing look she gave the boys, sort of like she’s analyzing them-like how a guy would look at a car engine right before he busts it up.

 

Minjun shot to his feet. “Please join us.” He said as he pulled the chair next to me and motioned her to sit there. “But we just finished taking our dinner, you could order something if you like, it’s on us.”

 

Hyomin gives Minjun a small smile. “Thank you, but I’m not in the mood to eat, I could use a drink right now though.”

 

Hyomin’s a straight arrow, I could tell you that much.

 

“Seriously?” I ask.

 

She shrugs. “Well yeah. It’s been a rough night for me-a rough few weeks actually and I couldn’t think of another living being that needs a drink as badly as you do Jungie, with all that marriage stuff going on.”

 

“I think that is a good idea. I know just the place.” Chansung said. “You guys up for it?”

 

“Hell yeah.” Wooyoung, Junho and Nichkhun said in synchrony.

 

 

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

“I’ve never seen any similarities between my dad and me. Except our love of business and our drive to succeed. We’ve always been evenly matched in that aspect. Otherwise my father’s as straight-laced as they come. A dedicated, loyal family man through and through. Pretty much the opposite of me in every way.” I said, as Jessica and I were sipping our last glass of wine.

 

She laughed out loud at that. “I can see that very clearly.”

 

Well, truthfully I had a blast date night with Jessica. Which said that women who talk about money and business could not turn you on? At any other day, this fine looking woman with her brilliance and her determination to succeed should jet-skii her way to the top of my list of women I need to get laid with, but not today….just not today.

 

Right now, I feel numb. Like the kind of numbness you feel when you been working you all night and all you get was a tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter