New Secretary?

Beauty and The Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon P.O.V.

 

What time is it?

 

Oh god my head hurts like hell. So is my body. It felt so cramped here. I can’t move. As if a huge barrier is one side and a rock face is on the other, one wrong foot and it would be a sheer drop off a cliff.

 

Help me! Help….

 

And I jolted awake. I was looking directly at the ceiling of my house. Talk about ing dreams. I bet it’s still early. My alarm hasn’t even gone off. My body was stiff, maybe because I was sleeping on my back for the whole night. But still, I paid a whole lot of for this mattress. Let me just roll it off…

 

Thud.

 

The cold floor of my living hall came into contact with my face and I cringed as I cupped my face and heave my body into a kneeling position.

 

What the ? I was sleeping on the couch of my living room? The dream made a whole lot sense now that I can clearly process my surrounding. What happened? I only remembered going out with the boys for a drink. After that…nothing. Zero. Zilch.

 

I slowly rose from the floor, and half dragged my to the kitchen. The first thing I need to get is an advil for the stupid headache and a glass of honey mixed with milk. It always helps to get sucrose into my system when I’m suffering from a hangov…aarrghhh!

 

“Holy Cow!!” I practically screamed as I saw the figure of a woman sitting by the kitchen counter stuffing a mouthful of rice into . “Eunjung-shi? What in the name of the world are you doing here?”

 

If you look closely you’ll see that her face was the mask of confused abhorrence mixed with disbelief.

 

“I live here…” She said patiently as if she was talking to a five-year old kid. “As of yesterday. Your father, ask us to share the house after the engagement remember?”

 

You remember in TV, when there’s one of those awkward moments and all you can hear are the crickets in the background?

 

Well, crick-ing-crick. This is one of those moments.

 

Now, I remembered that she came by the house yesterday with Jihyen around afternoon. And I explained to her some of the rules and regulations of the house-half of which I made it up on the spot. Including the fact that she’s sleeping on the couch and that the bed is off limits, before heading out for a long night filled with booze and booties. Just so I can take my bloody mind off for a second.

 

“If I were on the couch, you were sleeping on…” I squinted my eyes at her.

 

“Your bed.”

 

“You gotta be kidding me.” No woman had ever touched that bed, let alone sleep on it. Except Jihyen of course, but then again that’s not a woman, that’s Godzilla. “Eunjung-shi I thought we had a deal about you not going anywhere near the bed?”

 

“You were too drunk yesterday night. Your friends, Chansung and Junho brought you back and left you there. Just for the records, you stole my freaking bed first.”

 

If only we weren’t engaged, I would have choked the life out of her.

 

“I’m not even going to waste my time arguing with you, the last thing I want is to be late to work.”

 

“Late? More like missed I suppose.” She gave a small chuckle, that for a moment I almost ignored what she was telling.

 

Almost.

 

“Wait. Say what?”

 

“In case you haven’t noticed, dear, it’s almost 12 in the afternoon. And I’m heading off to college.”

 

“No impossible. My alarm…”

 

“Went crazy seven in the morning, took me a whole five minute to shut the damn thing off.”

 

I feel like there’s a boulder in my stomach. Can you feel it too?

 

“!” First day in my house and I’m a ing mess. And you expect me to marry this woman and live my whole life with her?

 

I got ready in less than 10 minutes. By that time she’s already out of the house. I got into my car and called my dad. “Yeah, dad, I’m sorry I was late!” There as a lengthy lecture on his part. “Yup, on my way, be there in 10.”

 

Have I mention that I love my job. If my job was a woman, I’d marry her. True love of my life.

 

If my firm were a Major league baseball, I’d be the freaking MVP. I’m that good. I’m the one that clients always look for because I’m the best there is , they knows it…so do I. Yes, my father and some other rich tycoons started the firm until it grows humongous, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t work my way up. The old man treats everyone the same, if you’re good, you climb up and if you’re not, well, even if you’re family he’ll kick your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter