Stalker

Can you see me?

Dongwoon sighed as he saw the room was a mess. He cursed under his breath. All of his hyungs are not back yet. Doojoon and Junhyung went to Star King, Yoseob and Hyunseung were at Golden Bell Challenge and Gi Kwang was filming his drama. Dongwoon was left alone in the house with all of the mess that the others made.

 

“Yeah.. the youngest always have to do all the cleaning,” he said and pick the cap and shirts on the floor. He tidy up the book on the book shelf and the magazines. Dongwoon walked to the window, he wanted to open it. But somehow, there was something he saw. A girl. About his age or maybe older. She was leaning against the street light. She was wearing a cap and a covered her nose with a scarf by her shoulder.

Dongwoon felt goose bums all over. He wished he knew who she is. But she has that scary aura which he didn’t want to look at her any longer. When she raised her head to see Dongwoon, he quickly pulled the curtains to cover the window.

“This is no joke.. She scares the hell out of me..” He shrugged and went to the wash some dishes at the kitchen. “Don’t be scared, you’re a big guy now.. yeah.. hwaiting!” he remind him self.

The next 2 days. The night was cold. Dongwoon rolled on the bed. He looked at the window. There she is again. It has been 3 days since she appeared. Instead of leaning against the street light, she was hiding behind the trees. But Dongwoon saw her clear enough. “Am I the only one seeing this? Is she a ghost? Do I have six senses?” he muttered alone.

Doojoon came into the room. “What is wrong with you? You look so worried about something…” he asked and sat beside Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. Maybe he should tell him.

“Hyung.. Am I seeing a ghost?”

“Eh? What do you mean? We have a GHOST in our room???!” Doojoon said the word ‘ghost’ out loud which caught the attention of the whole group.

“EHHHHH??!! Ghost.. owwww.. scary..” Yoseob said and sat close to Doojoon. He scans the whole room. “How does she look like? Long hair?” he gulped. Junhyung went to take the white blanket and cover himself with it.

“Ooo~ Yoseob ah~~” Junhyung said with a scary tone which makes Yoseob to hit him hard on the arm.

“Yah~ be quite! What if the ghost shows up?” Yoseob warned Junhyung but Junhyung kept laughing.

Gi Kwang and Hyunseung stood by the window.

“AH~! I think I saw her too!” Hyunseung said and point outside the window. All of them rushed to him and looked outside. The girl was there. Wearing the cap. She still has the red scarf that covers her face. They can’t see her face at all.

“yah~ I’m so glad that I’m not the only one who saw it. It’s been three days already…” Dongwoon said. Doojoon gave him a frowned.

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” he asked. Dongwoon shrugged. “I thought I’m seeing things. I don’t want to scare you guys,” Dongwoon explained.

Suddenly, someone was banging at the door. All of them looked at each other. But then, they looked at Doojoon with the you-are-the-leader-go-get-the-door-look.

“I’m not going anywhere..” he said. But then, the bang gets louder and it freaked all of them. Doojoon gulped. Yoseob shove him to the door. All of them were behind him. Following step by step.

“Yah~ make it quick…” Junhyung said and pushed Doojoon.

“You guys are such a coward. Don’t push.. I need some time to gather my energy,” Doojoon muttered. When he comes closer to the door, the door banged louder.

“YAH! Open the door!!!!”

“Eh? It’s the stylist noona…” Doojoon said and opened the door.

“Yah! What took you so long to open?! I’ve been waiting like forever…” she said and barged in the house. The house is a mess again. She sighed and looked at the six of them. But then she frowned. “why do guys looked like you just saw a ghost?” she asked.

“We did!” Gi Kwang said and dragged her to their room and showed the girl behind the trees.

She looked closely and snorted. “That is not a ghost. That is what we call STALKER.. Want me to spell it for ya?” she said. “If she’s a ghost.. Why can everyone see her…? You gyus are soo slow for an idol,” she muttered and walked to the kitchen.

The six of them were still there. They looked at each other. Suddenly, all of them burst to laugh. “Dummy~! That’s a human…” Doojoon said and shoved Yoseob. Yoseob laughed and pushed him too. “Then why are you scared too?” Yoseob . Still have the smile on his face.

Dongwoon slowly tip toed out of the room. However, the others spot him.

“Yah! Come here you!!” Junhyung said and all of them chased Dongwoon.

‘oh! I better call Lyn and canceled our meeting,’ Yoseob said and reach for his phone. He went to the balcony and dialed Lyn’s number.

“Yobeseyo?”
“Yobeseyo.. Lyn.. its me.. Yoseob..”
“dae.. whats up?”
“Urmm.. I don’t think I can make it tonight.. Something came up.”
“Oh? What happen?”
“Oh.. nothing serious. Just a stalker outside our apartment..”
“EH? Stalker?! That’s dangerous.. omg! They could steal you and keep you in a room. Who knows what else a stalker would do..” 
“Hahaha.. Your being too worried. Don’t worry.. maybe our manager would do something about it. What are you doin?”
“Me? I’m a… playing a new song I create.” 
“That’s nice. May I hear it?”
“Oh no no.. not until I finish doing it.” 
Behind Lyn’s noise, Yoseob could hear Hyeri’s voice calling her.
“Yoseob ah~ I have to go.”
“Yeah.. I heard Hyeri noona there..” He laughed. “Well, an advance good night, then..”
“Nee.. good night..”
Lyn hang up the phone. Yoseob looked at his phone and smile. Somehow, he had no idea why was he so comfortable when he speaks to her. As if he knows her for a long time.

After Lyn went to talk with Hyeri, she notice that she had a message in her phone. She was excited. It might be Yosoeb. He just called. Lyn picked up the phone. But, she didn’t recognize the number. It written.

“HE’S MINE..”

Lyn shrugged. ‘wrong number?’ she deleted the message and went to the kitchen to help Hyeri cook.

FLASHBACK

Yeob can’t take any longer. There’s only one week till the exam.Somehow, Liya has been suffering with the bruises all over. Sometimes she had it on her arms, knees, almost everywhere. But still, she won’t tell him what’s going on. Yeob is getting suspicious. That one day, he decided to stalk on Liya.

Liya was on her way home, when Minju and the gang approached her. Yeob hides behind the walls. Minju starts to push Liya. But Liya pushed her back.

“I’m sick of you! Get out of my sight!” Liya yelled to their faces. “If you really want Yeob than go for him! Don’t after me! I have nothing to do with it!” she yelled.

MInju was about to slap her until there’s a plice car sound. All of them freaked out and ran away accept for Liya. She just stood there. She felt relief that they won’t hurt her today. Something weird is going on. The siren became louder as if it was beside her. She looked up and saw Yeob standing there with his phone. It was his phone all along.

“This thing works every time,”he said and closed it. He looked at her with a serious face. She avoids having an eye contact with him. “Why didn’t you tell me it was Minju,” he said.

“Why didn’t you tell me at the first place that she’s your girlfriend. I won’t agree to totur you if I knew..” she said softly.

“Because she is not. She’s my ex-girlfriend. Its already been a year since we broke up,” he explained. Liya looked at him. “Look, this thing is serious. She bullied you whenever I’m not there for you. It makes me feel hopeless,” he said. “From now on, I’ll walk you to school, I’ll walk you home.”

“But-“

“No excuses young lady. I won’t let her touch you again. Your too honorable to be bullied like that. Come on, I’ll walk you home.” He said and put his arms around her shoulder.

Liya shrugged. “Yah~ what makes you think you can do that to me,” she shove his arms of her. Yeob smiled which makes her blush.

“Aww~ your blushing. That’s fun..” he said. Both of them laughed at Liya’s awkwardness.

END FLASHBACK