Junhyung VS Hyeri

Can you see me?

 

Doojoon barged in his room. He scratched his head. Last night he was sure he placed his passport on top of the table. But how come its not there? Doojoon had to go to Danbi today with Nickhun. Somehow, he can’t find his passport anyway. As he was searching of it on the table, a picture drops on the floor. Doojoon was about to ignore it when he was sure the girl in the picture looks like Lyn. He slowly bent down to pick it up. ‘It looks really like her..’ he said.

“Hyung!” Yoseob came in and snatched the photo away from Doojoon’s hand. “urmm.. here’s your passport. It was outside near the computer,” he said while holding up the passport in his hand.

Doojoon smiled and took it. “Bytheway.. who’s that girl in the picture. You can’t hide anything from me you know..” he asked.

Yoseob laughed shyly. “Someone.. I’ll tell you when you got back here.. have a safe trip..” Yoseob said and pat Doojoon’s shoulder.

“if I’m not late for my flight. I swear I could have known who was that girl in the picture. Take care and don’t forget to listen to Junhyung when I’m not here..” he said and pinched Yoseob’s cheek. “bye..”

“Okay.. bye bye..” Yoseob waved to Doojoon as he closed the door behind him. Yoseob sighed and took a look of the picture of Liya he had in his hand. ‘where are you?’

“Lyn? Are you there?” Doojoon asked. He was waiting for his plane.
“Yeah.. I’m here.. sorry.. when will you come back?”
“well.. perhaps next week?”
“Omg.. that long? *sigh* Nevermind.. you have to do your best there.. just take care of yourself and don’t get sick..”
“hahaha.. you too. Don’t get naughty with Yoseob while I’m gone..”
“I’ll behave, don’t cha worry about me, sir!” 
Doojoon laughed. “Okay now.. oppa have to go..take care..”
“Okay oppa.. you too.. bye bye..” with that, Doojoon hang up his call first. Lyn sighed. Her favorite oppa is away.. only his favorite no-longer-blondie is still with her. Lyn lay down on her bed staring at the ceiling.

“Why are you calling me?” Hyeri yelled out that makes Lyn to jump off her bed and search for her leader. As she was at the living room, she saw both Michi and Seonhyu were standing beside Hyeri. Lyn too came to her asking what’s going on. “Look Junhyung.. you just love to have your own act don’t you?” Hyeri said and Michi, Seonhyu and Lyn nodded to each other, understanding that Junhyung was calling Hyeri.
“Yah yah Hyeri.. you don’t have to be all mad.. I’ll keep your secret. Hhahaha..” Junhyung laughed at the other line.
Hyeri’s face blushed. “This is ridiculous. What do you want?” 
“Nothing. Trying to find someone I could nag to. Bytheway, all of your members are there?” 
“Yeah.. why?”
“Come to our apartment. We just borrowed a new movie from our manager. Let’s watch it together. Bring some instant popcorn and some snacks. We’re hungry here..”
“us? Going there? Not a chance..”
“Just be here in 30 minutes. Or else, I’ll tell everybody what happen..”
“You’re such a meanie guy-“
“Bye!” 
“helooo?”
“Tut.. tut..tut..” Hyeri closed her phone in frustration. She gripped it very hard.

“Unnie.. what happen?” Lyn asked. Really curious on what’s happening.

“Nothing.. just get ready in 10 minutes. We have to go somewhere.. I’ll drive..” Hyeri said and went into her room. She slammed her door hard which makes the other three members to jump a little by the slam.

“Wow.. she is really mad. Wonder what happen between her and Junhyung..” Seonhyu said and shrugged. “Well, lets get change before the lion starts to hunt for its pray..” Seonghyu end her word with a roar.

“That sounds like some flirty guy trying to seduce a girl..” Michi laughed and went in her room. Seonhyu pouted and glanced at Lyn. Lyn shrugged and followed Michi.

FLASHBACK

That day, Hyeri was reading her novel when she got a call from her boyfriend. He said that he wants to break up with her.
“What? Why?” hyeri’s mumbled.
“You’re too busy. You don’t have time with me. Lets face it. You ad me.. we live a different world,” he said
“we lived in Korea anyway. Is that a different world to you?”
“Lets cut this relationship. I’m dating someone anyway..”
“you’ve been dating behind my back?!”
“You weren’t there for me. Your mistake…” 
“Fine then. Be happy..” Hyeri said.
“You too. Bye..”
Hyeri hang up without saying goodbyes. “yeah.. who wants him anyway..” she said while staring at her phone. She stood up and wore her jacket and went out. She lowered her beanie as she was walking on the street. Her heart felt heavy as she walk pass on the tall building. When she close to a pub, she saw someone she knew. Her now-exboyfriend and her bestfriend. She was tugging his arm and they were laughing happily. They didn’t realize she was there. Hyeri snorted. “so, he left me because of her?” she said and walk in the pub. Following the couples.

Hyeri sat far away from them. But she could see them anyhow. Its upsetting her that she was not brave enough to go there and give them some piece of her mind. Besides, who is she to do that? They already broke up. Hyeri took a big gulp of her drink. Soon, she went up from the pub, completely drunk. She even walks wobbly. She was about to fall when someone caught her.

“hey..what happen to you?” Junhyung asked.

Hyeri smiled stupidly. “You!” she paused. “Are so dead!” she laughed.

Junhyung was having a hard time trying to stable her so that she won’t fall. But Hyeri kept mumbling and babbling things that Junhyung was not aware of. “Lets somewhere else, You’re going to cause problems if you keep walking drunk,” Junhyung said and accompanied her to a bench at the park. “There..” he sat Hyeri on the bench.

“Stars~” she said while gesturing her hand towards the sky.

Junhyung was knows he can’t leave her like that, so he sat beside her. “Who did this to you?” he asked Hyeri. Hyeri glanced at him.

“Who? You?” she point at him a laughed. She turned her attention back to the sky. “I wonder why I had a friend like that and why I choose that guy to be my boyfriend. He’s not worth it..” she said to herself. Junhyung listened to her quietly. Something had happen. “pabo..” she laughed again. The, she turned to face Junhyung. “Why did you want to broke up with me?” she asked and Junhyung blinked.

“Me? Broke up with you?” he asked and frowned. “We’re not even dating..”

Hyeri snorted. “You are soo!” she was about to slap him but her head was feeling dizzy. “oh.. oh..” she was going to fall but Juhyung get a hold of her. The surprise part was. Her lips were touching his. Both of their eyes went wide.

END FLASHBACK

Hyeri and the others stood in front of Beast’s apartment. Hyeri was determining enough to fight with Junhyung this time. She had to correct on what she’s done wrong. It was sooo wrong to kiss him. ‘that jerk!’ Hyeri said. Seonhyu pat her shoulder. “Yah.. you look like you’re going on a war..” she said. Hyeri smirked. “A war shall he have..” she said and walked in by herself.

Lyn shook her head. “Tsk tsk tsk.. Junhyung must have done something really bad to her. Even she walks like a monster..” Lyn said and both Seonnhyu and Michi nodded.

“Oh? Its raining..” Michi hold out her hand. But then, the rain start to pour heavily. The three of them had to run inside. “I’m soaking!” Michi said as her clothes were wet.

“Me too..” Seonhyu said.

“Me three.. haaachoo~!” Lyn sneezed.

“Lyn!!!” Yoseob yelled. He was followed by Gi Kwang behind him.

Lyn looked at him, then to his hand. “Awww~ you bought towels??” she said as he reached her.

“Yeah. Its very cold. Lets go inside,” he wrapped the towel around her. He looked at her and smile.

“Stand near me. I don’t want you to catch a cold,” Gi Kwang said as he pulled Michi closed to him.

Michi went blushing. “I won’t.. its already hot here..” she joked.

The four of them started to walk. Seonhyu tapped her feet. Yoseob did give her the towel too. But it seems like those couples was leaving her behind. Its like she’s not even there. “aigoo…I have a headache..” she rubbed her forehead and followed the four of them. After they went in, Yoseob gave his cloths to Lyn while Gi kwang did the same to Michi. Hyunseung offers his to Seonhyu. After the girls changed their clothes, they heard two people yelling at each other.

“It was an accident!” Hyeri said.

“I know it was. So what?” Junhyung asked.

“You don’t have to treat me like this…”

“This is the best part of all. You’re going to ruin it..”

“Ruin what?”

“Listen here. Just shut your little mouth there. They will hear us..”

“Let them hear us.. who cares..”

“Really? You don’t care?”

All of the members are flooding the kitchen where Hyeri and Junhyung were fighting about what happen.

“Yeah! I don’t care! So what if we kissed!” Hyeri said. Then she stopped and cupped she turned and looked behind her. Stood in front of the Beast members are Dejavu’s.

“what did you say unnie?” Lyn asked.

“You kissed him?” Michi asked. Seonhyu shook her head. But then, all of them laughed. “That’s the reason you agreed to come here?”

“Yah Junhyung~!” Dongwoon called. As Junhyung looked at him, The Beast members raised their thumbs up. Junhyung laughed.

“See? They don’t mind..” Hyeri said with her blushing face. Now she feels like covering her face in the sand. This is totally embarrassing.

Junhyung smiled and pat her shoulder.“I just love to bully people..” he ruffled her hair and went out from the kitchen.

Hyeri cup her face with both of her hands and sat down. ‘I lost..’ she mumbled to herself.

After clearing things up about the incident happen between Hyeri and Junhyung, all of them gathered in front of the TV to watch the movie they lend from their manager. They had all the snacks that Dejavu bought in front of them. Popcorns, ships and everything. When the movie starts, Lyn ducked behind Yoseob’s shoulder. Yoseob turn his face to her. “Whats wrong?” he asked as Lyn was acting weird.

“Why didn’t you tell me it was a ghost movie? I don’t like it,” she said and stay that way.

Yoseob laughed. “You’re going to miss the whole story if you stay behind me..” he whispered to her. Not wanting to make any loud sound.

“I need water..be right back..” Lyn said and walk to the kitchen. Yoseob frowned. If she wants to drink there’s a lot of it here. Why did she want to go into the kitchen I get one? He followed her.

Lyn sat on the chair. She sighed. If she would have known it’s a ghost story, she won’t be watching it. It was too scary. She bet she won’t be able to sleep tonight. She looked out the window, it still is raining heavily. She wonders if it would slow down when they had to go back to their apartment. Suddenly, someone pat her shoulder. “Ah!” she turned and saw Yoseob with his naughty smile. “yah! You startled me!” she said while rubbing her chest.

“Just wondering, why did you come to the kitchen anyway?” Yoseob asked. “We got drinks in front of the tv..” he paused. “Don’t tell me you’re afraid..” he teased while poking her cheek.

Lyn stood up and face her back at him. “No I’m not..” she mumbled. ‘yeah.. I do..’ she said to herself. Suddenly, a lighting strikes and the whole house blank out. Lyn was soo scared, she turned and hugged Yoseob tightly. But when she realized what she was doing, she backed away. Another lighting strike. This time, Yoseob pulled her slowly into his arms and her hair.

In the darkness they could hear the others complaining about the black out, on how they have reached the suspense part and suddenly the lights went off.. “Yah Yoseob! Where are you? Are you okay? Where’s Lyn?” Junyung yelled from the living room.

“She’s with me! Don’t worry!” Yoseob yelled back. Then there’s a silence.

“urmm.. Yoseob?” Lyn broke the ice between them.

“hmm?”

“I’m okay now.. you can let go..” Lyn was going to back away from him but he held her closer.

“Just stay this way. I just want you to be close to me,” he said. Lyn went mute. It was really comfortable being his arms. It felt warm and overwhelming. She could feel Yoseob’s gaze fell on her. “I wish the time would stop,” he spoke. “I don’t feel like letting you go,” he said.

“I won’t go anywhere..”

“hmm?”

“I’ll stay by your side no matter what happens,” Lyn said and tighten her arms around his waist. By the time Yoseob want to say something, the lights were on. Lyn raise her face to see Yoseob’s and their eyes met.

“Yoseob ah~!” Hyunseung called from the living room. Lyn and Yoseob quickly loosen their hug. Yoseob cough. “yeah?” he yelled back. “What take you so long in there? The story is starting, hurry!” Hyunseung said.

“Coming..!” Yoseob replied. Actually, he wanted to tell Lyn how much he cherished her every moment. He wanted to tell her how she looks like Liya. He thought that he have to tell her about Liya. He won’t want her to think that he loves her because of Liya. But how can he be so sure? “I a.. gonna go first.. coming?” he asked Lyn.

“Yeah sure..” Lyn smiled.

“You could stay behind me if you’re scared,” He and Lyn gave him a glare. “come on..” he said and both of them make their way to the living room.

Minju watched the apartment from the bushes. ‘If this thing keeps going on.. I can’t have him.. I have to do something to drag her away from him.. If only…’ Minju had an idea. And idea that would make Lyn leave Yoseob… FOREVER.. Minju smirked on that rainy day and walk away from the apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------

*hugs and kisses*