Truth+Plan

Can you see me?

The light for the operation room is still on. It has been 1 hour Yoseob was in there. Lyn leaned her back to the wall. She bit her lips. She couldn’t wait any longer. ‘Yoseob… please be safe…’ she prayed. She glanced at Doojoon whom was talking to the phone. He looks very disappointed.

 

“Doojoon ah~” Junhyung rushed to them with the other Beast member.

“What happen?” Hyunseung asked.

“How could he…?” Gi Kwang was out of words.

Doojoon wished he could explain everything to his team mates. Somehow, he was too weak. He shrugged and sighed.

‘This is all my fault…’ Lyn said to herself.

“Lyn.. you’re okay?” Doongwoon asked and Lyn nodded weakly. “How long had he been there?” he asked.

“One hour…” Doojoon replied.

“Lyn~!!” Hyeri called and rushed to Lyn. She hugged her. “What happen?” she asked and her hair.

Lyn couldn’t take it anymore. She cried. “I’m scared….” She said.

“Don’t worry.. He’ll be fine,” Hyeri replied.

Michi came with Seonhyu later looking puzzled. Suddenly, the light went out and the doctor came out from the operation room. Doojoon rushed to him.

“How is he doctor? Is he safe?” Doojoon asked.

“Luckily he is. People don’t usually survive this kind of accident. He had the car window’s glasses on his head, that’s why he was bleeding hard. But no harm to his brains. He may have broken his right leg and left arms. Other than that, he’s safe..” The doctor explained and all of them sighed with relieve.

“Thank you so much for saving him,” Doojoon thanked.

‘”It’s my job. No need to thank me..” The doctor smiled and walk away.

Doojoon walked to the crying Lyn. “Yah~ stop crying. He’s fine now..” he said to her.

Lyn faked a smile. “I want to go home..” she muttered.

Everyone looked at her. “What do you mean you to go home? Yoseob just finished his operation. Shouldn’t you wait and meet him?” Seonhyu asked. Lyn shook her head with a weak smile. She apart her hug with Hyeri and started to walk to the opposite way.

Doojoon managed to grip her arm. “Where are you going? You can’t just leave him like that? You have to tell him the truth..” Doojoon said.

Lyn snorted. “Truth?” she paused and bit her lips. “I don’t want it anymore. The more I want it. Yoseob will get hurt,” she said and let go of Doojoon’s grip.

“What do.. you mean..?”

“Don’t you understand? It’s my entire fault! How could I tell him the truth when he almost got killed because of me?! Huh?!” Lyn said with a high tone. “Wouldn’t make ‘me’ the bad person here?” she said. “Me and Yoseob weren’t not meant to be with a each other from the start..” she tried holding back her tears. “Don’t stop me..” she said and walk away.

Doojoon froze there. His eyes stared Lyn’s figures until it was out of sight. Junhyung came to him and pat him on the shoulder. “Let her be.. I think she needs time to be alone for a while..” Junhyung said and Doojoon nodded.

Lyn went into the ladies and stared herself in the mirror. She looks horrible. With her messy hair, she looks like she lost her mind. Well, almost. What happens today was really something. She can’t take it anymore. It became a burden to her. Everytime the right time came, it’ll turn to ashes. Lyn looked down to her feet and discovered her white blouse were stained with Yoseob’s blood. She didn’t realize it until now. She cried again. ‘What have I done to him….’

Yoseob was placed in one of the rooms in the hospital. He was still sleeping even after 2 days he had been placed there. The members came in and out from the room. Taking turns to take care of Yoseob in case he woke up. Doojoon hadn’t heard anything on Lyn. Her pone was off. Hyeri said to leave Lyn alone. She need time to recover herself from the incident. Yoseob’s accident had been on the papers, internets and almost everywhere. Minju had disappeared. The police is searching for her. Nothing has been settled.

Doojoon sat on the chair besides sleeping Yoseob. He stretched his arms. He felt tired after doing live performance. They still have to work although Yoseob was injured. Doojoon almost doze off until he heard a voice calling his name. He opened his eyes and caught Yoseob staring at him. “Oh! You’re awake??” he asked .

Yoseob smiled. “I.. guess.. I am..” he cleared his throat. “water..” he said and Doojoon hand it to him. He took a big gulp of it before started talking. “What happen?” he asked.

“I guess you got hit pretty hard eh?” Doojoon joked.

“Omg! My left arm and my right leg are broken???!” Yoseob yelled as he saw the big bandage around them. “Aishhh~” he cursed.

“You’ll get well soon. Don’t worry…” Doojoon laughed at his friend’s reaction. “I better call everyone..” he said and started dial a number. “Hyunseung ah~ tell everyone Yoseob already woke up..” he paused. “Uhurmm.. okay..s ee ya” he hung up.

“I look pretty bad..” Yoseob said. “Bytheway, did you call Lyn yet?” he asked.

Doojoon faked a smile. “About that.. i.. urmmm…”

“What? What’s wrong with her? What happen?” Yoseob become worried.

“She.. just need a time alone.. She can’t get over the incident yet..I guess you really freak her out..” Doojoon explained.

“Really?” Yoseob sighed. “I wonder when I’ll be seeing her. I can’t even walk. I feel hopeless…” Yoseob said sadly.

“Don’t worry my friend. Everything will be fine… I hope so…” Doojoon said the word ‘I hope so’ slowly so that Yoseob won’t hear him.

After an hour, Yoseob’s room was filled with the other members of Beast and not to forget the manager. Although everyone was there, Yoseob still feel that something was missing. He really hope that Lyn would suddenly appear in front of his door. Walk to him and ask him how he was.

“No.. You can’t come in here.. Who are you?” They heard Dongwoon’s voice beamed from the door.

“I have to see him~!” Minju came barging in the room.

Yoseob frowned. “Minju???”

“Sorry hyung, she just won’t listen to me…” Dongwoon explained.

“No, its okay.. I know her..” Yoseob said.

Minju looked at the helpless Yoseob. Her eyes filled with tears. Doojoon stared at her. “Yoseob ah~ I’m so sorry…..” Minju broke into tears.

Yoseob didn’t know that Minju was the one who hit him with the car. So, he frowned.

“Why does it have to be Liya all the way? Why can’t you accept me like you do last time?” Minju asked with a high tone.

“Liya..?” Yoseob still frowning. No idea of what she was saying.

“If only you would leave her, I won’t have done this! This is all her fault!” Minju screamed.

“Who’s fault?” Yoseob asked.

Before Minju could answer, the police man came barge in and caught Minju. “You lady, don’t think you could run away from what you have done…” the first tall police man said to her.

“Let me goooo!!!” Minju yelled.

“I’m sorry to disturb you guys.. please continue..” the other said and bowed. They took Minju away from the room.

“LET GOO!!” They could hear Minju screamed.

Everyone looked at each other with a blur face. The only person that understands the whole situation was Doojoon. “What was that?” Hyunseung break the ice among all of them.

“yeah.. freaks me out..” Gikwang said.

“She looks very familiar…” Dongwoon stated.

“That girl was the one who hit Yoseob with her car. They need her statement about it. But, she kept disappear when the police was searching for her,” Their manager explained and everyone nodded. “Urm.. lets just forget about her for a while. We have to go now. Doojoon, I’ve emptied your schedule for today. So, take care of Yoseobie..” His manager said. “Bye Yoseob.. get healthy soon.. I’ll come and visit you later..”

“Okay.. no worries about me..” Yoseob smiled.

The others said goodbye and went out from the hospital to proceed with their next schedule. Doojoon took a glance at Yoseob’s face. He seems to be thinking about something and Doojoon knows what is it. He sighed. “I know you must be curious..About what Minju said juts now..”

“I can’t believe she’s the one that hit with the car..I thought.. it was my fault that I didn’t move away from the street. But—“ Yoseob went speechless. “What was she talking about Liya…” he mumbled.

“Yoseob ah~”

Yoseob look up to Doojoon. “Yes?”

“I think there’s something you need to know..” Doojoon said and took a deep breath before telling him the truth.

After explained everything, Yoseob went blank. He didn’t know what to say. It was exciting at the same time frustrating. “Doojoon ah~ give me your phone..”

“Huh? Why?” Doojoon asked.

“Just give it to me..” Yoseob demanded and Doojoon hand him his phone. Without hesitation, Yoseob dialed Lyn’s number but the only thing he heard at the other line was the voice of the operator. Yoseob cursed under his breath. “I have to find her..” he said. He tried to stand. But he has no energy in him.

“Yah! You can’t walk right now..” Doojoon warned him.

“But I have to see her. I have to tell her everything..” Yoseob said.

Doojoon could see the Yoseob was really worried about Lyn. Who wouldn’t? Even Doojoon felt the same way.

“I know her. She would think this is all her fault. I know that after this.. She’ll never see me again. She’ll never appear in front of me ever again..” Yoseob paused. “Just like last time..” he bit his lips. He rests his head on the pillow and covered his eyes with his right arm.

“I’ll try to figure out something.. I’ll talk to her somehow.. She can’t run away..” Doojoon said.

“With a broken leg and a broken arm, I don’t know when I’ll be seeing her by myself. How long is it? Like a month or two?” Yoseob said with disappointment in his eyes.

“Then now you have a reason to get well as soon as possible. You have to take care of yourself so that you could see her..And tell her that you love her..” Doojoon said with a smile.

Yoseob sighed. “Although it takes me two months or so, I won’t give up now. It’s still early to end something that just started..” Yoseob said and Doojoon pat his shoulder. He looks at Doojoon and both of them smiled to each other.

It has been two days Lyn was being all quite and didn’t talk much even on variety show. She got scolded from her manager. He said that if she’s going to go on with that kind of attitude, he will banned her from going to any shows anymore. Lyn rest on her bed. ‘I wonder if Yoseob is okay…’ she thought and a tear fall.

“Lyn~ I think…” Minju stopped and she saw Lyn was on the bed. She sat beside her. “Are you crying again?”

Lyn quickly wipe her tears and sat up. “No.. I’m not..” she replied with a smile.

“You can’t lie to me. I know you..Even your eyes are all red..” Michi said with a smile. “Why don’t you go and see Yoseob and tell him the truth?” Michi said. Dejavu knew about the whole story between Lyn and Yoseob. Hyeri had been forcing her to tell everything to them so that they could understand her situation.

“I don’t want too..” Lyn said. “He’s better off without me..” she paused. “Besides, Minju won’t hurt him.. Now that I’m not anymore with him..” she explained. She bit her lips. More tears are streaming down her cheek.

“Suits you.. I’m saying this because I care for you.. just to let you know..” Michi said and pat Lyn’s shoulder.

“Thank you..” Lyn said both of the hugged each other.

It has been two months since the incident happen. Yoseob had been calling Lyn for so many times. However, she changed her phone number. Even if they were at the same variety show or concerts, Yoseob will not have any chance to see her. He was banned from coming in Dejavu’s make up room. Their manager told him to leave Lyn alone. So that it won’t hurt her career.

Yoseob hit the table hard with his fist. “Ahhh! I’m going crazy!” he groaned. “How could I’m banned from entering their make up room? Me? Yang Yoseob? How could she-“ Yoseob babbled and took a big gulp of the mineral water.

Doojoon sighed. “Don’t worry.. You’re not the only one.. All of us are banned. Except for Gi kwang here..” Doojoon said and pointed at the exercise Gi Kwang.

Gi kwang was doing sit ups. He stops when he heard his name. “Me?”

“Yeah you! You’ve been dating Michi, am I right?” Junhyung said.

Gi Kwang smiled shyly.

“We have to help Yoseob to get through.. but how…?” Hyunseung kept thinking. But then, all of them looked at Gi Kwang.

Gi Kwang frowned and points at himself. “Me again?”