The Decision

Can you see me?

Michi’s mouth went open. Lyn thought she had visions. Hyeri cross her arms while Seonhyu gets excited. They just arrived at the airport. Today was the day, the reunions between all the top singers in YG, SM, CUBE and JYP entertainment. The reason why did the girls were speechless seeing the absolute scenery infront of them was because stood there, chit chatting with the others were the Super Junior, 2pm, 2am, Shinee, their sunbaenim, Big Bang and also not to forget their dearly Beast. Since their eyes were blinded by the boys, they didn’t even realize the girls group around them.

 

Gi Kwang went to Michi and cups with his hand. “Yah~ stop drooling…” he warned her. Michi pushed his hand slowly.

“Aigoo.. I’m just admiring the scenery in front of me..it looks very… gorgeous?” she said. Still eyeing one by one.

“If I caught you cheating on me,” Gi Kwang paused. “you’re dead..” he said and pointed his fingers to Michi’s nose. Then he smiled and went to his group.

“Aishh.. so much of a jealous boyfriend..” Michi whispered slowly that only she could hear. For her, she needs to enjoy this very moment. Can’t blame her, it was all girl’s dream to see the guys in front of them for real. Even fans would go crazy and scream “saranghae~!” right?

Lyn laughed. She nudged Michi with her elbow. “Gi Kwang’s right.. you’re drooling..” she and make her way to Hyeri and Seonhyu whom sat with 2NE1. Michi shrugged and followed her.

Lyn was searching for her phone when someone holds it out to her. She looked up and saw Junho smiling at her. “Hye..You drop this..” he said and gave it to her.

“Oh Junho..thanks..” she said. “So, how have you been?” she asked.

“Well, not much. You? You’re okay? I heard you umm.. got attacked.” He murmured slowly. Not wanting the words upset her.

“Naaahh~ I’m fine..” Lyn replied with a smile.

“Hye Lyn!” Taecyeon came with Nickhun by his side. Nickhun waved to her.

“Hey..” Lyn smiled.

From far away, Yoseob was tapping his fingers on the table. He was staring straight at Lyn. “Ahhh! I’m going crazy if I keep watching her with other guys,” he ducked his head in his arm on the table. While pouting, he kept swirling the keys with his finger.

Doojoon pat his back. “Don’t worry Yoseob ah~ I’m here..” he grinned and Yoseob groaned.

“You? No no no..” Yoseob paused. “On a second thought, we are the Dooseob couple anyway..” he said and rest his head on Doojoon’s shoulder. This makes him to see more of Lyn and 2pm. “Ahhh!” he scratched his head hard. “I lost!” and again rested his head on the table. Looking away from Lyn.

Doojoon shook his head and laughed. “This is why I told you to do sports. 2pm are masculine guys like me.. Girls just adore us,” he snapped.

Yoseob shot Doojoon a glare and then he pouted. Suddenly, Gi Kwang came and hugged Yoseob. “Yoseob ah~I understand how you feel…” he kept sobbing while pointing to Michi and the Super Juniors. Like wise, he could not stand Michi with other guys too. It’s like tearing his heart out.

“Gi kwang ah~” Yoseob prattled and both of them hugged each other while pretending to cry.

Hyunseung came and hit both of their head with his magazine lightly. “Quit acting like babies.. if you guys like them. Go and take care of them before they went to someone else..” he exclaimed. With a snort, he left the two 20 year old guys.

“Hyunseung’s right.. Even Lyn is with me you get all jealous,” Doojoon muttered but his eyes were on the news paper he was reading. “Omo! A girl died because of a jealous boyfriend? Tsk tsk tsk.. kids this days,” he glanced at Gi Kwang and Yoseob. He was faking the news purposely, just to see both of their reactions. He thought that Yoseob or Gi Kwang would be mad. However, both of them sat weakly next to each other and sighed at the same time.

“Yeah.. poor girl..” Gi Kwang said and Yoseob nodded weakly. Doojoon blinked. Those two guys are really serious about their feelings. Doojoon end up laughing seeing those two.

Hyeri was about to went out from the VIP room when she spotted Junhyung in front of her trying to get in. ‘out of all people… please.. why does it have to be Junhyung!’she said to herself. But then, she pretend not to see him and walk pass him like she didn’t even know him. Junhyung turned to see her walk away. He shrugged and when in.

Things went well while they were waiting to aboard the plane. Lyn was excited to see Junho and Taec after they lost contact for a while after the CF they filmed together. She met everyone in 2pm and they are soo generous to her, it’s very nice of them. However, she noticed this one moment when Yoseob was not looking at her and Doojoon mouth “his jealous”to Lyn that makes her to chuckle. She’ll make up to him. He didn’t have to worry any bit of it. Seonhyu got together with her girlfriends and she also met some of the Super Junior members when Donghae approached her. Michi was having fun knowing the others. She got to know that she went to the same high school with Onew from Shinee. Hyeri was having a hard time avoiding making an eye contact with Junhyung. But she got used to it when the 2am came to her and they chit chat a bit.

On the other hand, Gi Kwang and Yoseob were discussing what they will do to avoid the girls from having an affair on them. Doojoon kept shocking his head listening to every word both of them were talking. Then, he went to see the other girl groups and guys from 2pm. Junhyung had fun talking to 4minute and SNSD. But, he noticed Hyeri was glancing at her and he did the same. It felt weirs at first but at the end both Hyeri and Junhyung ignored each other. Dongwoon was searching who’s the maknae among all the groups and he was having a maknae group sitting together and laughed their hard out talking about the hyungs and unnies. Hyunseung on the other hand….

He was walking outside the VIP room to search for a bookstore so that he could buy something. While he was walking, he saw a puppy doll in the souvenir shop. He backed away and pointed to it. “Dog!” he shrugged at the word itself. I was too terrifying to see dogs. He caught a little girl came running and hugged the puppy doll. He came to the little girl and took the doll away fro her. “Puppy is dangerous..here..” he gave her the teddy bear. The little girl blinked then she frowned. Hyunseung ignore her when her mother came rushing tom her. Hyunseung decide to stop looking for the bookstore when it was announced that the flight is going to leave soon. He went straight back to the VIP room.

They were on the plane. YG, SM, CUBe and JYP entertaintment sponsored the whole plane for them. They are rich enough to do that. Combine all together. Michi peered out the plane window. All she could see were clouds. “Jeju island here we come!” she exclaimed. Lyn sat beside Michi while Seonhyu was with Hyeri. Lyn was too tried to respond on the excited Michi. She was about to fall asleep when she realized someone stood beside her. She looked up lazily and saw Gi Kwang. He whispered to Lyn.

“I need to talk to her for a while. You could sit at my place back there..” he said.

Lyn nodded sleepily and stood up. Her eyes were getting teary because of the yawns. She saw an empty sit and sat down wobbly. She turned to her right and saw Yoseob’s face. He was too close to her. Without her realizing, her cheeks flushed.

“Do you always blushed when you see me?” he smiled his witty smile.

She backed away a little. “Sorry, didn’t know Gi Kwang was sitting beside you..” she yawns. “Excuse me.. I’m really sleepy…” second yawn. The next one, she dozed off without giving Yoseob a chance to talk. Yoseob peeped at her lovely sleepy face and smiled. But then, he looked closer. He just realizes that she did look alike with Liya. Except Liya’s hair was black and Lyn’s was brownish.

Michi was busy enjoying herself. “Yah Lyn.. Look.. There’s a bird..” she pat Gi kwang’s shoulder not knowing he switched places with Lyn. Her eyes are still at the window. She laughed while pointing outside. When she thought Lyn was leaning forward beside her, to see clearly what’s going on outside. She sniffed. “Why do you smell like Gi kwang?” she spoke and turned to what she thought was Lyn. She gasped and cupped when she saw Gi kwang grinning.

“You know how I smell like? Fascinating” he said and laid back to his seat. “You look really excited seeing other boy bands..”

“Gi Kwang.. how could you…?” she was speechless. She was not expecting him to change seats with Lyn.

“Tell me the truth.. do you love me?” Gi Kwang mumbled.

Michi chuckled. “What is this all about?”she paused. “Are you getting jealous?” she teased.

He pouted. “Laugh all you want. I don’t like seeing you with other guys.. You should be with me and only me..” he demanded.

Michi smiled. She really does love Gi Kwang. But she never told him anything. This makes him curious everytime he sees her. She felt bad about it. “Is that why you were here?”She asked.

“Yuph.. ahhh~I need to get some rest..”he changed topic.

Michi took his hand into hers. “Look, I know I never said anything about how I adore you and how I badly wanted to be with you,”before she could continue, Gi Kwang interupt.

“You do?” She could see sparkles in his eyes when he asked the question. Michi nodded. “Okay, don’t have to tell me more.. I know how you feel,”he winked and closed his eyes. “Now, I can relax a bit,”he mummered. Michi was out of words. He was all upset and was suddenly okay after she said that. She still was holding his hands. When she wanted to let it go, Gi kwang hold it tight, she glanced at him and saw him smiling with his eyes close. Michi smiled too, she rest her head on his shoulder and both of them doze off.

“Omg.. I still can’t believe we’re here..”Seonhyu said as they steeped out from the airport door. They passed the crowded fans, they had to walk through a VIP way. Lyn stood beside Seonhyu with a smile. She likes travelling. More like peace and harmony.

Seonhyu put her arms around Hyeri’s shoulder. “Yah leader! Put a smile on your face, you’ll get wrinkles if you continue to be all frowning..”she teased the grumpy hyeri.

Hyeri looked at Seonhyu and fake a smile. “We have a concert tomorrow, my head hurts. I don’t like travelling on the plane..”Hyeri explained and went in the van.

Seonhyu snorted. “Boy, that’s our leader alright..”she said and followed Hyeri.

“Come on Lyn,”Michi said and went in. Lyn was going to do the same thing when she spotted Beast’s van was not too far away from them and she could see Yoseob’s face clear enough. Yoseob was about to get into the van when he noticed her looking at him. He stopped and waved cheerfully. But was stopped by Doojoon. He had his arms around Yoseob’s neck. He glanced at her and smile. Both of them went in the van. Lyn smiled of their silliness. She too went in the van after that.

The moment they arrive to the hotel was already late, they had to sleep early because they had practice tomorrow on stage. Lyn wondered how the crowd will be. She was too excited to sleep that night, she took her sweater and went out from the room when everybody already slept. She walked to the elevator when she saw Doojoon was waiting to get in. He took a glimpse and saw Lyn stood beside him.

“Yah.. what are you doing here?”he asked.

“Why? I can’t be out of my room?” she asked back.

“It’s already late.. you should go to sleep..”he stated.

“Then, what are you doing here? You should go to sleep too,”she replied.

“Just taking some fresh air..”

“Same goes here..”

Doojoon grinned. “You are still as stubborn as a rock aren’t you?”

“Hah! Look who’s talking..”

“You!”he was about to scold her when the elevator door opens. Lyn quickly went in and closed it before Doojoon could come in. “That girl!”he scoffed.

The next day, they had practice. It was Dejavu’s turn to use the stage. They went on stage and prepared themselves with the guitars and drum. “Just stay low and don’t pitch it,”Hyeri remind Michi and she nodded. And there they go, their song started to play. Lyn noticed they are a few fans down there looking at them performing. She was enjoying herself when she noticed someone. It was Minju. She saw her smirking. Suddenly, Lyn heard a rattle on top of her; she could see one of the stages light on top of her swinging as the air swift it. Lyn set her eyes on Minju. She was still there, waiting for a moment to come. Lyn knew she was going to hurt her. If the stage light came crushing on her, that would be a pleasure to Minju.

Lyn was at the right side of the stage. She could hear the rattle become louder. She backed away five steps from her usual spot. Suddenly, came crushing down infront of her was the stage light. Everyone went shocked, the Dejavus stop played, the fans went screaming. Lyn frozed, she could feel her cheek winched. She touched it and saw a stain of blood on her fingers. She hurt herself. She searched for Minju from the crowded fans and she did. She was making her way out of the stadium. Lyn ignored the people around her asking if she was okay. She dropped her guitar and went running down the stage. She won’t let Minju go this time. Its pay back time.

As Doojoon came rushing on stage to see if Lyn was okay, he saw her running. “Where is she going?”he asked himself and followed her.

Lyn rushed to where she thought she could meet up with Minju and she was right. She saw Minju not far away from her. She rushed to her and took her by the arms. Minju looked up to her and grinned.

“We need to talk..” Lyn said.

“Did I change your mind? Or did you get hit on the head at the right spot?”Minju said sarcastically.

“What do you mean?”Lyn stammered, still trying to catch her breath. “It was you?! The one who hit my head?!”

“No it was not me.. how could I dig my own grave? Of course I paid someone to do it. You’re just lucky that you are still well.. Sane..”Minju said. She was about to walk when Lyn grip her arms tighter.

“You’re not going anywhere until I’m done with you!”Lyn growled.

Minju turned to her. “Speak up!”

“Why are you still tracking me down? We’re over remember? I lost Yoeb because of you! Why do you have to come back?” Lyn’s voice raised a little. Her heart seems to hurt more and more. “I thought I made it clear that I don’t want to see you again..”

“What do you mean you lost him-“Minju paused. ‘Wait, she didn’t know?’

“Yoeb is not anymore around me.. I didn’t even contact him..”Lyn murmured. “Happy?”she said.

“You mean… You never met him?” Minju asked. ‘She must be joking..’

“Why did you think I am mad at you like crazy?!”Lyn said.

Minju covered her smile. “Then.. it was my mistake..”she said. Minju had to go away.. she had to think.

“You are not going anywhere.. Where is he? Where is Yoeb? You know where he is don’t you?” Lyn blurted out.

“Let go of me you witch. I don’t like you ever.. Stop touching me!” Minju said and shoved Lyn away from her. But Lyn grab her arm again.

“Yoeb must be somewhere. You must have see him around me, that’s why you’re back to take revenge on me, don’t you?”Lyn exclaimed.

“And I was wrong, now let go!”Minju said. Lyn tighten her grip. It was no way escaping this way. With all of her force, she pushed Lyn hard enough. However, when she was about to fall, Doojoon caught a grip of Lyn. Both Minju and Doojoon had an eye contact before Minju strut away.

“Are you okay?”Doojoon asked Lyn. Lyn looked away from him.

“Let go of me.. I look pathethic,”she mumbled. She stood up slowly. She was about to walk when Doojoon grab her hand.

“Where do you think you’re going?”he asked.

“I have to ask her about Yoeb. She knows something about him..”Lyn said.

“Don’t go…”

Lyn turned to face Doojoon.

“Stay here.. I’ll protect you..”

“Look, Doojoon.. I have to find Yoeb. This is my only chance..” she stated.

“Yoeb, yoeb, yoeb! Why do you have to always worry about him? Why do you have to keep hurting yourself because of him?”Doojoon snapped. “The past few years were not enough for you?”

“I can take care of myself more than you can..”Lyn said and pushed Doojoon’s hand from hers. She looked at him and smile. “Please oppa.. trust me,”with that, she walk away.

Seeing her drift away makes Doojoon’s heart sank. ‘Just stay by my side.. That’s all I’m asking..’

Lyn still wondered around the street near the stadium. She lost Minju again. Now, she lost her for good. She had a feeling that she won’t ever see her again or even see Yoeb for the rest of her life. It’s frustrating. She bent down and slowly tears started to fall. ‘Yoeb…’

“There you are..” She saw someone stood in front of her. She looked up and it was Yoseob. “I was searching all over for you, Doojoon said he saw you walking out from the stadium..”he said and wrapped her coat around hers.

How could she have feeling for Yoeb again since she had Yoseob with her now? She cried harder and hugged him tightly. “Mianhe.. chongmal mianhe…”she muttered under his chest. She felt guilty all over.

Yoseob was blank. Why did she saw sorry for? “I’m not mad.. you don’t have to be sorry..” he said and covered his head with his hoody, so that people won’t know it was him. He her hair softly.

From that day, Lyn promised herself she would be fair to Yoseob and she would forget all about Yoeb for good.