Baskin Robbin CF

Can you see me?

 

~10 points out of 10 Feat Lyn from Dejavu, Ok Taec Yeon and Lee Junho from 2pm~
-Baskin’ Robbins CF Act One-
“Thank you, please come again,”Lyn bowed to the customer who’s just bought the ice cream from the Baskin’Robbins store. Lyn worked just a few months ago there. She needs more money to pay her college fees. Everyday, she had to put on a smile to greet the customer. Sometimes, she felt that her cheeks would fall off. She was assign to be the cashier for today. So far so good. Lyn went to the radio and volume it up. 2pm’s song 10 points out of 10 beamed the whole store.

At that very moment, two guys went in the store. Lyn’s eyes went wide. The song fits them perfectly. They were 10 points out of 10! The tall ones fit handsomely with the denim jeans his wearing. He was more like a fashion terrorist with his red beanie he wore. The other guy was wearing a black sun glasses that suits him well. He was wearing skinny jeans. They look like the most perfect guys you will ever see with your own bare eyes. Lyn realize that she was not the only one who set eyes on them, almost all the females in there are locked to the guys.

The one with the sun glasses said, “What’s the flavor?”in English with his witty smile.

The tall guy elbowed him on the stomach. “Mianhe.. this guys is trying hard to study English..”he explained. Lyn frowned. So much for 10 out of 10. They were like normal dorky guys when their mouth starts to spoke. Not attractive at all. They paid for their order and sat down at the corner of the table. Lyn could see that they really enjoyed the ice-cream. They were feeding each other with it. Lyn chuckled and shrugged. Seems like the girls are surrounding them, they had to go out from the store because of those girls.

That night, Lyn was the only one left. Her manager had personal matters that he had to rushed back home. The other staffs went home early with other reasons that Lyn was the only one left with the keys. She was locking the store when someone caught her by the arms. Lyn can’t move. The cold hands were so strong that she was unable to turn around to see who it was. Suddenly, she felt chills all through her body when she swears a gun was pointing to her head. She gulped. “who are you?”she asked slowly. Even her voice trembles.

“Don’t scream, don’t ask anymore questions. Give me the key and you’ll be safe,”the voice spoke roughly to her ear.

Lyn hesitate for a while. What kind of a robbery trying to rob an ice-cream shop? It was weird at first. Before Lyn could hand the criminal the store’s key, she heard voices.

“YAH!” from her right, she saw two familiar looking guys came running with guns in their hands.

“shoot!” the criminal yelped and ran away.

Lyn’s knees are too weak to stand; she wobbly sat on the floor. Trying to catch her breath.

“he got away!”the tall guy said. He bent down to her and asked, “Miss.. are you okay?” and Lyn nodded. “Lets get her in the store..”he said and the other guy nodded.

Junho switched the open-closed tag on the door to closed. Taec gave her the ice-cream he took from the fridge.

“yah! Who said you could take the ice-cream easily?!”Lyn yelled at Taec. Taec smiled and showed his wallet with the police badge he had. Junho did the same. Lyn frowned. “Police officers?” she asked.

“ Yeah.. my name is Ok Taecyeon and this is my partner Lee Junho,”he introduced himself and his friend. Lyn swallowed a whole spoonful of ice-cream then she cried because of the coldness.

Junho hand her the tissue and sat down beside her. “You don’t have to be that mad. I know that you are very confused now on what is going on,”he said to her and Lyn nodded slowly.

Junho and Taec explained the whole thing to her. It seems that lots of robbery been happening around the neighborhood.The thief was a middle age man. He robs the store at night when the last person was in charge of closing the store was doing their work, he threats them using the gun he had. Lyn was unaware about the problems.

“We’ve been investigating and it seems like he was after Baskin’ Robbins as his next target..”Junho said and Lyn end it with a long awe. She can’t concentrate that much. She didn’t know that they are two hot police man were taking care of justice in Seoul. They were the hottest police man alive.

They helped Lyn closed the store safely. “well, I guess that’s it.. take care of yourself,”Taec said to her. Junho stepped on his foot hard.

“What are you talking about? We should at least drop her home. Who knows what will happen to her,”Junho smiled sweetly to Lyn and Lyn was trying hard not to laugh seeing their behaviors. It was soo cute. They did drive her home. Lyn stood infront of the door.

“Thanks.. take care on your way home..”Lyn said and both Taec and Junho smiled. When Lyn closed the door behind her, Junho hugged Taec.

“I’m in love..”he said and Taec pushed him so that he would let go.

“crazy guy..”Taec laughed and shove in the car. Junho smiled to the door and went in the car.

The next day, Lyn was looking forward to see the two police man on action but sadly, they are not there. That night, Lyn was on her way home when a group of guys were surrounding her. She clutched her fist. “What do you want?”she asked sternly and some of the guys starts to giggle.

“Now, now now.. don’t have to be all angry about it..”the voice that Lyn sure she heard the other night. Lyn turned to the where the voice came from. Now she knew the criminal’s face. He smirked. “You will give me the key and I’ll let you pass..”he said.

“I don’t have the key..”

The guy laughed and kicked the dustbin beside him. Trying to scare Lyn. Lyn wanted to scream. But she knew no one would help her now. The place was too far away from the crowded place. Lyn had no choice but to swing her bag pack and it hit his face. It left a cut. He looked at her with his red eyes. “You’re trying to disobey me? That’s it. Your done!”he said and grabbed Lyn’s wrist hard. He swings her hard and she fell on the floor.

Lyn cried of pain when her knees got hurt. She was bleeding. Before the other guy could do anything to her. Junho came and punched the old guy’s face. “Junho!”Lyn was so happy to see him. Junho winked at her. At least she knew she was safe. Then, came Taec with the other police and caught all of them.

Lyn was still sitting on the floor. She was too weak to even stand. Junho bent down to her. “Are you okay?”he asked and Lyn smiled.

“Thanks to you I am..”she said. Junho smiled back. “Can you help me? I don’t think I can stand by myself,”Lyn said. But instead of helping her, Junho carried her. “Yah! Junho! Put me down!”she said and Junho smiled.

“No way. I won’t let you out of my sight again..”he said and Lyn blushed. Taec looked at them shook his head. No way will he stop Junho now.

It has been a year since the incident happen. Lyn had been dating Junho for a while. She fell for the heart throb guy. She remembered the first time Junho had came in the store and ask about flavours. It’s just too catchy. One day, Lyn was wiping the tables in the store when the song beamed again in the room. 10 points out of 10. She smiled to herself.

“hey..”Junho whispered to her ears that makes her startled.

“Yah! What are you doing? What if people see us?”she said and continue wiping. Junho took a grip of her hand. Lyn looked up to him.

“Come on outside..”he said and pulled Lyn. They were standing in front of the Baskin’ Robbins entranced when suddenly Junho was on his knees. Lyn gasped. “What are you doing? Get up.. omo.. this is embarrassing,”Lyn covered her face with her hands.

Junho smiled. He raised the ice-cream which had three toppings and asked. “will you marry me?”

Lyn cupped . On top of the ice cream was a small strawberry that is being wrapped up with a diamond ring. “This is where we met at the first time and I want to propose you here. I love you and I want to be with you.. will you accept it?”Junho said sweetly. Lyn nodded. “Yes..”she said and took the ice-cream in her hand. Junho stood and hugged her. Everybody around them clap. Lyn was crying and Junho feed her the ice-cream. He also tugged in the ring into Lyn’s finger.

“10jeom manjeome 10jeom!!!!!”

CUT!
-End of CF-

“Oh oppa~”
“How did the CF go?” Doojoon asked from the other line.
“It was fun. I ate so many ice cream today. Taec and Junho oppa are very nice to me..” Lyn said with a smile on her face. “Where’s Yoseob?”
“Well, his sleeping after all the nagging and bragging about you would fall for Junho and left him. He said that he was no match for Junho’s body and so does Taec. He felt defeated..”
“hahaha.. he said that? Oh come one.. its just a CF..”
“well, you won’t know if he talks in his sleep about it..”
“Send my regards to everyone. Oh oppa.. I have to hang up. The closing party is starting..” Lyn hang up before Doojoon could say anything. Doojoon looked at the phone and smiled. He can’t do anything, so does Yeseob. She’s getting famous and he knows lots of guys want to be with her just like what he felt.

Taec hand Lyn the ice lemon tea, since Lyn is not good at drinking. “So, are you enjoying yourself?” he asked and sat beside her.

Lyn took a sip of it. “Yeah… it was fun..” she replied with a smile. Junho came by at sat on the other side of her. “Junho!” she said and Junho gave her the most sweetest smile he had.

“Yah yah.. you guys are off camera.. still act like lovey dowey?” Taec chuckled.

“Just playing around. Besides, she says yes to me. She’ll marry me right?” Junho said and Lyn laughed.

“Aigoo you flirty guy..” she said and all of them laugh.

The party went well as expected. The director and the script team are drunk. The others are still eating and chatting. Lyn had to take some fresh air. She was still uncomfortable with the person she didn’t know much about like the lighting group and all. She excused herself and went out of the room.

“Ahhh~ fresh air…”

“isn’t it?” Junho spoke.

“Oh! Junho! Don’t do that ever again! My heart will stop beating for a while..” Lyn said and smacked his arm lightly.

Junho laughed. “It’s too packed inside..I asked Taec to follow. We do this a lot in wild bunny.. running away from others,” he explained. The next minute, Taec came out from the room. “So,lets go..” Junho said and pushed Lyn.

“Huh? Where?” she asked.

Junho, Lyn and Taec went for a walk. The streets are quite there, so they won’t have any problems walking. Lyn kicked the pebble in front of her. “Urmm.. are you guys sure this is okay? I’m not used to this..” Lyn asked.

“Don’t worry.. we’ve done this so many times..” Junho said and high five with Taec.

“Hye.. we’re your sunbaenim right? Omg, I feel old..” Taec said.

Lyn laughed. “I’m not that young. Just the same age as Junho..” she said and then Junho high five with her. “This is funny. Don’t you think the Cf is kinda weird. I wanted to laugh hard about it,” Lyn said and both taec and Junho nodded.

“Its weird and sweet.. I like the propose part..” Junho said and starts kneeing. Taec smacked him and he stood back. “How’s life as a singer? Like it?” Junho asked.

“well, there is still lots of stuff we had to learn. But so far so good,” Lyn replied. Suddenly, her phone rang. “Oh.. excuse me.. hello?” 
“Yah Lyn.. Doojoon here..”
“oh oppa.. whats up?” She asked. But as she looked up, a girl her age pass by with a smirk on her face. Lyn froze. She stopped walking. Everything suddenly became silent. She can’t even hear Doojoon’s voice on the other line. All she thought was the girl.. ‘Minju…’ she said to her self. She quickly hung up her phone as chased the girl who just pass by.

“YAH! LYN!!!” Taec yelled. Both of them followed Lyn from the back.

Lyn kept stretching her neck. Searching among the people in the street for the girl she knew and always had grudge on. If it was really Minju, she’ll kill her. She had to find Minju. The street was full of crowds now, fans are surrounding Lyn everywhere. Morever when the fans saw Taec and Junho coming towards her. Taec took grab of Lyn’s arm. “Lets go.. its not safe here..” he said. They are in danger zone now, nowhere to go. Fans are all around. Lyn tried to free herself from Taec’s grip. But he was too strong.

“Let go! I have to find her.. let goooo..” Lyn said. Junho covered with his hand. His body was in front of her so that he could cover the fans from taking pictures. Lyn looks at Junho.

“Listen here. I know there is something going on but we have to go. They are taking pictures. Just do as what we do. Smile and make our way out of here. We already called the manager, so they’ll come and help. Okay?” Junho whispered slowly at her. Junho could see her eyes are getting teary. Lyn nodded slowly and Junho slip his hand from , he turned back to the fans and smile.

Lyn was sweating. She had to find Minju no matter what. She had to confirm the girl she just met was Minju. It was her only hope to find Yeob. From far she could see the girl standing by the street light. She left Lyn confuse with a smile and walk away. There is no way Lyn could get through the crowd. It was going crazy. Minutes later, the van came and the three of them went home safetly. Not to forget got scold by the director and their manager. Lyn said goodbye to Junho and Taec. She thanks them for saving her. Wonder when they will meet each other again.

Lyn entered her apartment. It seems that everybody was asleep. She went to the balcony so that she won’t make any noise. She took out her phone. There was about 10 miss call she got from Doojoon. She bet Doojoon was curious what happen to her. She just hangs up before he could say anything. She called Doojoon.

“Yah! LYN! What happen?” Doojoon asked. Lyn could hear his worried voice clearly.
“Nothing..” she replied. Faking it.
“I’m outside. Come out.” Doojoon said and hang up. Lyn looked to the phone. When she looked down, she could saw Doojoon stood there. Looking straight at her.

“What happen?” Doojoon asked as Lyn walked towards him.

“nothing. Something came up..” she said with a weak voice.

“Oh come on.. I knew you better than that. You can trust me..” Doojoon said. Lyn glanced up to face him.

“I’m scared.. I just don’t know what to do..” she said and broke into tears. Doojoon came closer.

“Scared of what?”

“i.. think.. I saw Minju..” Lyn explained and Doojoon’s eye went wide. From what he heard from Lyn about her past, he knew Minju was not the kind of person you could play with. “I saw her.. and.. I can’t get to her. The fans are too many. I had to asked her..” she paused. “I had to ask her where is Yeob..” she said and cried even harder.

All Doojoon could do was to soothe her. He hugged her and her hair gently. “its okay now.. I’m here..” he said. He knows how she felt. She always wants to change the past if she had the chance to do it. However, when will that chance comes?
-------------------------------
p/s: again sorry if there is grammar or spelling mistakes.. *bows and winks*