Crash

Can you see me?

Doojoon went through a lot. The secret Yoseob was actually Yoeb was beginning to be a burden to him. He didn’t like the idea keeping it from Lyn or even tell her. Doojoon had been wondering from the bed to the mirror again and again. He scratched his head. Yoseob and the others went to the karaoke with their manager. Doojoon said that he wanted to rest and sleep at home, that’s why he didn’t follow them. But, whatever he told them was exactly a white lie. He had too many things on mind. It was not as perfect time to enjoy himself.

 

Finally, he makes the decision to go out to his dorm to take some fresh air. He’ll go crazy if he kept thinking about those stuff. As Doojoon was walking on the street, he thought it would be nice to have an ice-cream while walking, but then.. Ice cream reminds him of Lyn. Lyn likes ice cream more than he did. So, he dumped the thoughts of eating ice cream. He walks and walks and passes by a park. He stared to the swing. In his mind, he was recalling the incident where Lyn told her all about Yeob. They were sitting on the swing that day.

Doojoon shrugged. ‘This is harder than I thought it would be..’ He continued his journey.

The only place he ends up was in front of Dejavu’s apartment. He looked up to the building.

The wind blows.

“AH! I’m going crazy!!!!” Doojoon screamed.

“ Yah yah Doojoon.. don’t have to scream here..” Hyeri pat his shoulder and pass by.

“Huh?”

“ Yeah.. the neighbors will kill you if you do that again..” Seonhyu chuckled and walk by.

“Hey, hey… wait for me..” Doojoon followed them. As he reach both Seonhyu and Hyeri. “Where’s Lyn?” he asked.

“Lyn? She went to her parent’s house today. She said she needs to settle some stuff,” Hyeri replied.

“Oh really?” Doojoon asked. Slowly, he walks the opposite way.

Seonhyu realized Doojoon then she laughed. “Doojoon and Yoseob always with Lyn. Michi with Gi kwang. And we’re both in the same boat..” she said.

Hyeri nodded. “I’m okay with it..”

Seonhyu sighed.

Minju went out from the store. Today was her day off from worrying about Lyn and Yoseob. She was happy enough that Lyn didn’t know Yoseob was Yoeb and the other way around. She was walking towards her house when she spotted Doojoon walking the opposite way.

“Leader~!” she called him.

Doojoon looked up. When he saw her face, he curse under his breath and turned to walk different direction.

“Yah yah! Come back here!!!” Minju rushed to him and managed to grab his arm. “Are you running away from me?” she asked.

“You are the alarm of danger,” he said.

“Danger means hot.. I’ll take that as a compliment,” she paused. “What are you doing wondering around the street?” she asked.

“None of your business..”Doojoon stated.

“You are very ungrateful aren’t you?” she said.

“Well, you could just leave me alone. I don’t fell comfortable when you’re around. As if something bad is going to happen,” he said.

Minju laughed. “Then I’ll just go.. bye..” she smiled and walk away.

“I HOPE YOU’LL BE A GOOD GIRL SOMEDAY!!!!” Doojoon yelled at her.

“IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!” she yelled back.

Doojoon sighed. Then he walked to the bus station. He was going back to his hometown to see what Lyn up too. As he arrived at his home, which is next to Lyn, he visit his parents first. “Omaa! I’m home!” he yelled and went in.

“Oh you’re home?” his mom rushed and hugged him.

“How are you?” he cuddled to his mother.

“I’m fine, thank you..” her mom smiled.

“Omma.. where’s appa?” Doojoon asked while entering his house.

“His at work, why didn’t you tell me you are coming here? I should have buy more groceries..” his mom said.

“Hahaha.. you don’t have too.. I’ll visit you when I have time..” he smiled.

“Oh, Lyn came today, she bought some cookies she baked,” her mom said and feed Doojoon the cookies.

“Urmm.. I’ll go and give her a visit..i’ll be back…” Doojoon said. He went out and rings Lyn’s doorbell, her mom swings it open and have a smile on her face as she sees Doojoon.

“Omo.. Doojoon.. Lyn is in her room..” her mom said.

Doojoon chuckled. “Untie~ How can you guess that I want to see her?”

“I know you..” Lyn’s mom elbowed him and both of them laughed.

Doojoon went in Lyn’s room because the door was opened. “Lyn?” he peeked and saw her sitting on the floor with some stuff and a box with her. “Oh? What are you doing?”

Lyn looked up and saw Doojoon. “Oh oppa..! How did you get here?” she asked back.

“By.. bus” he replied. Then, he sat in front of her. “Are you crying?” he asked why reach his hand to wipe her tears but Lyn was faster than him.

Lyn wipe her tears away. “No.. why should i?” she replied. Then, she took the stuff on the floor and put it in the box.

“What are those?” he asked.

“Stuff… of Yoeb and me…” she paused.“I decide that I should forget him..”she hold back her tears. “I don’t think there’s even any hope left to meet him..So, I should just give up. I have Yoseob now..”

“Look…”

“I’m okay..” She sniffed. “Although, I don’t know that forgetting someone is this hard,” she said and faked a smile. A tear fall and she quickly wipe it. “Omg.. This is embarrassing, I always cried in front of you..” she sniffed again.

“Listen to me,” Doojoon makes Lyn to face him. He let out a long sigh before gaining his strength to tell her. “Yeob actually near you..” he looked straight into her eyes.

Lyn frowned. “What do you mean.. near me?” she asked.

“His Yoseob..”

“Yoseob?”

“Don’t you get it? The reason why Yoseob looks like Yoeb because he is Yoeb..” Doojoon explained.

Lyn froze. “You’re telling me that the whole time I was with Yoeb?” she asked. It was possible but thinks aren’t making any sense here. “How did you know about it? When?”

“Well, don’t you think something is fishy when Minju just let you go? Perhaps she knows that you didn’t know the truth. She said to me that you didn’t know that Yoeb was actually close to you,” Doojoon said. “Another thing is..” he paused.

“What?? Tell me?”

“Remember the day that I have to go for Danbi?” he asked and Lyn nodded. “Yoseob kept a picture of you. Well, Liya. But I thought it was you and at Jeju Island I asked him again and…”

“AND?”

“He told me that girl in the picture is not Lyn but Liya. The same story that you told me about,” Doojoon explained and Lyn cupped .

Tears start to fall from her cheek non-stop. “No wonder..” she sobbed. “I felt so comfortable with him.. the same kind of warmness with Yoeb..” she explained. “I have to meet him,” She said and stood up. Doojoon managed to hold her hand.

“Wait..”

Lyn looked at him.

“Maybe you should meet him tomorrow. Make a surprise..” Doojoon said.

“but-“

“There’s no need to rush anything. He won’t run away or anything. I’ll keep him safe for you. I’ll tell him tomorrow that you’ll meet him somewhere. Call him tonight about the date,” Doojoon suggested.

“You’re right.. I’m just too excited. I mean.. How can’t I realize Yoseob was Yoeb?” She smiled to herself. “Oppa~ thank you so much!” she said and give Doojoon a tight hug. “If it wasn’t for you.. I won’t know anything..” she said softly.

Doojoon faked a smile even though Lyn was not looking. “Yeah,, your welcome..” he replied. ‘I guess this is the right choice you made, Doojoon..’ he said to himself.

That night, Lyn was back at her apartment, she danced in her room. She just can’t wait to meet Yoseob tomorrow and tell him what happen and who she was. She loves him more now. The person that she was waiting for was actually in front of her eyes. How could she not notice anything? Lyn quickly dialed Yoseob’s number.

“Yang Yoseob~!” she squeal.
“Wow, Lyn.. hey whats up?” 
“Nothing.. Just excited about something..” she smiled.
“You miss me that much?”
“Hahaha.. You’ll never know..” she said and she could hear Yoseob laugh at the other line.
“Oh, Doojoon said that you want to go on a date tomorrow?”
“oh yeah.. where did you want to go? Any special place that you have in mind?”
“You seem really happy. Wonder what happen. Urmm.. let see. We could go to the amusement park..”
“Yah~ We’ll be caught on camera together..”
“hahaha.. No worries about that. We’re are together..”
“Aigoo~ okay then, we really have to disguise properly..”
“I’m an expert at that.. Besides, people won’t notice me that easily..”
“Hahaha.. Okay.. See you at the bus stop in front of the World’s Café..”
“Okay.. I think I know where it is.. Sure.. I’ll meet you tomorrow.. Don’t forget to wear something pretty..”
“Araso.. bye bye..”
“Bye”
“Oh and Yoseob..”
“Yeah?”
“Make sure you won’t leave me..”
“huh?”
“Just.. Saying.. heheh..”
“Alright dear.. I won’t leave you.. Good night.. Sweet dreams..”
“You too..”
Both of them hung up. Lyn looked at her phone and grinned to herself. She can’t wait for tomorrow. ‘What should I wear?’ she asked herself and went to her wardrobe.

Yoseob hung up and faced the eating Doojoon. “Yah Doojoon.. What’s wrong with her? She seems happy about something. Not just the normal happy.. Extreme happy..” Yoseob said.

Doojoon smiled. “You’ll see..” he said and bite the last piece of the cookie.

“Why is everyone acting weird?” Yoseob shrugged.

The next morning, Lyn already wear everything she should and bought everything she sould. She looked at her reflection in the mirror again. “YOSH! HWAITING!!!” she said to herself. “Bye unnie~!!! I’ll be back after dinner…!” she yelled and went out from her apartment.

“She was lucky that today was still with empty schedule. That’s why she could go on a date that fun,” Seonhyu snorted. Michi laughed and Hyeri ignored.

Lyn chirped happily. While walking, she was thinking of a way to tell Yoseob about the whole stuff. She can’t help but to smile.

“hello..”
“Yesh Mina.. What is it?”
“It seems like Lyn went out from her apartment.. I think she’ll be having a date with Yoseob..”
“What? Now?” Minju almost screamed. But she spotted Doojoon and Yoseob outside of their apartment. “Have to hung up.. bye..” she hung up and went to a place that is near Yoseob and Doojoon so that she could hear what they were saying. Minju had been inside the bushes early in the morning. Stalking Yoseob was the only work she’s been doing.

“How do I look?” Yoseob asked Doojoon.

“Stunning.. Don’t worry, she already fall for you..” Doojoon teased and Yoseob smiled.

“I wonder what she was so excited about. I hope its good news..” Yoseob said.

“Don’t worry. It was more than you think..” Doojopon said. “Well, you better get going. Don’t want your date to wait..”

“Yes sir..” Yoseob made a salute to Doojoon and smiled. He waved a goodbye and walked away.

Minju frowned. ‘She had something to tell him?’ she asked herself.

Doojoon bit his lips. “I hope things would be easy for you..Liya and Yoeb..” he muttered but it was clear enough for Minju to hear.

‘WHAT?!’ Minju gasped. ‘Don’t tell me that Doojoon knows everything. Lyn was going to Yoseob the truth??’ Minju bit her lips. ‘I better do something. This is not what I planned!’ she bulked up a fist.

Doojoon kicked the pebble in front of him. Although Yoseob was out of sight, his heart still sank by the thoughts of letting Lyn go. His heart is not going to sit still. He felt nervous. Butterflies in the stomach and all those sort of stuff. Something is going to happen for sure. But he can’t predict if it’s a bad thing or a good thing. He promised himself to protect Lyn no matter what. Without any hesitation, Doojoon walked the path Yoseob had walked.

Lyn walked in the Café calmly. She ordered a latte. While waiting for her order, she took a glanced at her watch. She was 10 minutes early. She can’t help it. Can’t wait to see Yoseob or Yoeb. She thanked the cashier as she got her latte and paid for it. She walked to one of the seat near the front door so that she could see clearly if Yoseob was already there or not. While waiting, her phone rang.

“hello?”
“Minju here..”
Lyn sighed and put her latte on the table. “What now?”
“Don’t think you will be with Yoeb that easy..”
“What are you talking about?” Lyn started to get nervous.
“You thoink that I won’t know you know everything?” Minju snorted. “Well, think again.. I won’t let you have him no matter what..” she said sternly.
“Don’t do anything stupid Minju..” Lyn warned. She stood up.
“Watch me. You see Yoseob across the street?” 
Lyn searched for Yoseob’s figure. He was actually there, waiting to cross the road. The road was not busy that day, so, she could see clearly where Yoseob was standing. “Where are you?”
“Promise me you leave him..”
“Minju! Tell me where you are!” Lyn rushed out from the Café. Not far away from Yoseob. Lyn caught a red car. “Minju! Don’t!”
“Promise you leave Yoeb alone!!!” Minju screamed. Lyn saw the car started to speed up.
“okay~ okay! Stop the car!!! Stop the car RIGHT NOW!” Lyn yelled.

Minju smirked. She was going to slow down, but suddenly, a kid was on the street to pick her lost shoes. Minju had no time to stop the car. She went for the emergency brake. Somehow, there was a loud thud and she knew she hit someone.

{Lyn’s P.O.V}

Minju is going to hit Yoseob. What should I do?

“Okay~ okay~ Stop the car!!” I yelled out the words.

Again, I lose Yoeb. But now, I won’t get to be with him. No more Yoeb. No more Yang Yoseob. I will never be with either one of them. I hung up the phone as Minju was going to slow down. But somehow, that was not what I expected it would be. The car was still speeding.

I saw a kid going to the middle of the street. My steps got faster and faster. That kid will die if Minju hit her. There’s no responds from Minju. I run to save her.

But, Yoseob was faster than I am.

A loud screeched and a loud thud.

Lying on the road was Yoseob.

His head was bleeding.

I froze.

{End of P.O.V}

{Doojoon’s P.O.V}

I watched Yoseob from far away. He seems happy and I smiled for him. I’m happy for both of them. Lyn and Yoseob. Although how much my heart hurts. I’ll get over it somehow.

I saw Lyn came rushing out from the Café. She was talking on the phone with a worried face. I took a glance at Yoseob. She wasn’t talking to him. I glanced at her back and followed where her eyes were at.

A red car.

And it was speeding.

And worst, it was aiming for Yoseob.

I looked at Yoseob. I was too far away to reach him. I quickly ran to him. Before I was about to reach him. Yoseob ran to the middle of the street.

A loud thud.

Yoseob froze on the road. He didn’t move and blood was coming out from his head.

{End of P.O.V}

“YOSEOB~!!!” Doojoon yelled and ran to the lying Yoseob.

Yoseob sacrificed himself to save the little kid. He pushed her away from the street and got hit. The surrounding went crowded. All of them saw Yoseob was the one who got hit and Doojoon was there.

Lyn watched the scenery from where she stood. It was near enough. Her whole world became mute. The only thing she could hear was her heart beating faster and faster. She glanced at Doojoon whom was at Yoseob’s side. He was saying something but Lyn couldn’t think or even hear anything. She felt weak.

“Lyn! Get a hold of yourself and call the ambulance!!!” Doojoon yelled.

A tear fall. How could this happen to her? She was supposed to have a happy ending but it turned out to be a nightmare.

“LYN!!!!”

She came back to her senses. She raised her phone to dial a number. She could feel her hands were trembling. “Hello..I need an ambulance..” she stammered.

Minju sat on quietly in the car. She didn’t dare to come out when she knew whom she had hit. Yoseob. She had hit Yoseob. She didn’t mean to hit him. She was just threatening Lyn with her words. She wanted Yoeb more than anything else. But now, she hit him with her car. “No no.. this is just a dream..” she murmured. “It was just a dreammm!!!” she yelled.

Lyn sat beside Doojoon. She looked at the un-moving Yoseob. Slowly, her hand brushed against his face. “Yosoeb ah~” she called. “Yoseob ah~!!!!” she raised her voice. Still, no response from Yoseob. “Don’t leave me~! You promised me that you won’t…..” she cried. “Yoseob ah~~~” she called again.

Doojoon cursed under his breath. “Yah! Yang Yoseob! Open your eyes! Wake up!!!” he yelled. Suddenly, he could feel Yoseob’s hand tighten in his. “Yah~ Yoseob.. Can you hear me?” he asked.

“it… hurts…” he muttered faintly.

“Don’t worry.. The ambulance is on its way…” Doojoon explained.

“L.. lyn??”

“I’m here..” She holds Yoseob’s hand tightly.

Yoseob managed to smile. “Glad.. That you’re.. Okay..” then, he fainted.

“Yoseob!” Lyn called again.

“YAH, YANG YOSEOB~~~!!!!!!”

-------------------------------------------------------
p/s: phewww... finished with this chapter.. i hope that its still good..^^