Autumn Falls

Chasing Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn Falls

 

 

Months passed slowly, but surely, as Spring faded to Summer, and Summer to Autumn.

A new school year began. Everyone was growing a year older as things began to change.

In their fifth year of dating, Kris had asked Andi to marry him on their anniversary of being a couple for four years, flying back to Canada and proposing in the spot they first met. She’d said yes, of course, and they would get married as soon as they graduated the following year.

A month after their theater date, Jongin had finally gotten the courage to ask Hanbyul out, seriously this time, after a very important moment between the two of them. She’d accepted, and the two had been dating ever since. Jongin had become a famous dancer after being featured in a popular television show.

Jimin and Chanyeol were still going strong, going for their third year of dating. Chanyeol had already released an independent album of singing and rapping, with Jimin assisting him on the guitar and piano. The album had sold pretty well, especially for a debut indie record. Jimin was rising in popularity as a pianist, as well.

While going through a rough patch, Tao had met a girl named Jiyoon, who he helped to heal and who helped him heal. Luhan had also started dating a girl who had transferred from China, named Li Mei Zhen, and seemed happier and more in love than any of them had ever seen him.

They’d all finished the film well, and Jongdae had easily finished the editing and other post-production business, earning him a high grade and shooting him to the top of his class. The film was finished and ready to premiere during the Independent Film Festival in November. Jongdae was confident that they were going to take the top award which would make him a big deal in the film industry at only nineteen.

Hyesung had even made an appearance in the film as Chanyeol’s character’s older sister who Joonmyeon’s character later gained a crush on and got together with when Luhan’s character left to return to China.

Yixing had aced his dance performance and was working easily with Sehun and Jongin, who had asked them to be his work partners, in teaching at a dance studio near their university. Luhan, who had featured on Chanyeol’s indie album, was also starting to record his own album with Yixing’s help.

After making it all the way to senior year, Minseok took on a job as a waiter in the Blue Moon Bar, working alongside Yunho and Hyesung, in order to make enough money to help out his little sister, Sohee, who had just entered college in order to start her trek to become a nurse.

Kyungsoo was, of course, still looking after the troublesome Jongin, making sure he wasn’t causing too much trouble, while also getting close with Hanbyul, who he jokingly called his “sister-in-law.”

After recording a duet with Chanyeol that had shot to the top of the indie charts, Baekhyun had decided to begin auditioning for entertainment companies, putting not only his vocal talent to use, but also his relatively good dancing, his above average looks, and his acting ability. He was turned down from multiple times, but eventually signed a contract to join the ever-popular SM Entertainment. He dropped out of college.

After a few more months, Red Midnight closed down after Changmin had managed to pay off the final mortgage on the building, which meant he owned it. The girls went about living normal lives. Most got normal jobs and went back to school, taking online classes.

Hyesung made up with Changmin, although she claimed that she’d never treated him coldly, which, to an extent, was true. She often went back to visit him, dragging her boyfriend with her. All of the girls, plus Changmin, began accepting Joonmyeon into their little family, the girls usually teasing Joonmyeon for being able to worm his way into their baby’s heart.

The girls also began to move further in their relationships now that there was nothing to keep them from having their own social life.

Yunho and Taeyeon had moved in together, Taeyeon quitting her job as a e and instead working as a cabaret singer in the Blue Moon Bar. Sooyoung, one of the girls, met an older man named Jung Kyungho, who she began a relationship with.

Another of the girls, Yoona, also began dating a man she met when returning to her school as a teacher’s assistant to help a foreigner teach English. He was the foreigner who was returning to Korea, named Lee Seunggi. Hyoyeon also started dating a student from a high class family, who had offered to help her study to get through her own classes..

Changmin had, apparently after a four-year period of watching them flirt, began courting Jessica, who he now shared a room with. According to Tiffany, it was really awkward just being in the same house as them.

As for Joonmyeon, he and Hyesung had gone through a four month long trial period of dating, just getting to know each other, and he’d asked her out after assuring himself that she liked him just as much as he liked her.

Over the past few months, Joonmyeon had been surviving well in college, acing his business and law classes, despite being bored out of his mind every time he stepped into the lecture hall. The only thing that kept him going to those boring classes anymore was Hyesung.

Hyesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter