North Trip

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

“Hyung, did you hear what had happen?” Junsu asked walking into the room, I turned and looked at his dirty face.

“No, what happened?”

“The North initiated an attack.”

“What?!”

“Just an hour ago North shot one of South’s island!” Junsu said throwing his arms in the air.

“What did South do?” Min Ah asked as she stood up and walked towards Junsu, shaking his shoulders, “What did the South DO?!”

“They shot back of course,” Junsu grinned, “The South doesn’t take crap!”

“Oh no,” Min Ah sat down on the couch and slapped her head.

“How can this happen all so suddenly?” Doona whispered, “I know that South and North weren’t in good terms after Min Ah and her father overheard the North’s plans, but why did North fire... of all times why now? Just when the G20 Summit is about to begin?”

“I can’t believe they’d start now,” Min Ah stood up and headed towards the stairs.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going to the washroom,” she said without looking at me. I stared at Doona who looked at the stairs, biting her lips. She knows something. Why isn’t see telling me?

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

Running into my room I grabbed the folders that Doona had taken from my bed side, “This can’t be right, are all the insider files that I got all false?” I grabbed the red folder, the most recent report, the one that had been written after father and I came back from the North. Quickly skimming through all the info from the secret spy, I threw it to the floor. That bastard that wrote this is a double agent, . I sat on the floor and pulled my hair, my plan down the drain.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in.”

“I thought you were going to the washroom,” Jaejoong said as he looked at me.

“I-I came here after I went to the washroom...”

“What is that?” he asked staring at the files.

“Nothing,” I said, carefully covering the file’s names.

“Mhm, anyways.. we are changing locations, please gather your things and head out.”

I nodded, “I’ll be down by five.”

“Okay.”

“And could you please call Doona up? I have to ask her something.”

“You can ask me,” Jaejoong said, I could see suspicion in his eyes.

“It’s a girl thing...”

“Ah, okay,” I watched as he walked out the door and towards the stairs, within minutes Doona was up here.

“What’s up?”

“Here, I want you to read this, and tell me what you think,” I handed her the red folders.

“I’m going to take a trip to the North,” she said suddenly, skimming through the first page without looking at me.

“Are you crazy?” I asked her bewildered.

“Nope.”

“If you go and they catch you, they’ll... they’ll...”

“Torture me?” She laughed.

“It’s not a funny matter.”

“Don’t worry Min Ah, I can take care of myself... don’t tell the boys okay?”

“...”

“Jaejoong oppa would definitely not let me go, and if I don’t go, do you think we will be able to get more information?”

“...”

“It’s for the our nation...”

“Be safe when you go,” I sighed.

“Don’t worry,” she grinned.

“When will you leave?”

“I got someone get a ticket in first, so I might leave tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow,  that isn't a lot of time to get around and find a way into North. You know it’s hard to get in without getting detected, since they are now on high alert.”

“I have my ways,” she smirked. I shuddered, Doona was a little scary.

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

“I got the techs to secure every inch of this mansion with cameras and motion sensors out front. We have guard dogs, we have armed men patrolling day and night, this place should be safe for now. Until I find a better mansion, with more high tech things,” Changmin said taking a sip of his tea.

“Good job Changmin, I can always count on you to find a safe place,” I smiled getting up from the chair and patting his shoulders.

“Of course,” he smiled, “Anyways I’m going to go out, I’ll be back in a hour or so.”

“Have fun.”

“Ne~”

When he walked out, Junsu came in all sweaty and smelly, “Hyung!”

“What?”

“I found this small entrance that we can escape from if anything happens, it’s underground and pretty awesome!”

“...”

“I think I should dig the hole bigger so that we could easily access it.”

“Junsu... do you have nothing else to do?”

“Aniyo, I am free.”

“Go help Doona with the grocery or something then. Don’t go digging up holes.”

He sighed, “Fine.”

“Oh, you smell go shower first before you talk to Doona, she doesn’t like smelly things.”

“I’m not a thing hyung.”

“Go, and when you do ask her why she is going to America.”

“Huh? Doona is going to America?”

“Yes, she just suddenly told me that she’s leaving tomorrow.”

“...”

“Go, hurry before she leaves the house.”

“Ah, ne.”

I can’t believe that I’m getting stupid Junsu to snoop around, god. I should’ve just gotten Jay. Turning to the window I let out a slow breath, whatever those two girls are hiding I must find out, or my name isn’t Kim Jaejoong.

DOONA’S POINT OF VIEW

“Doona~” Junsu’s voice cooed, I turned to see a fresh Junsu smiling at me.

“Oppa, what’s up?”

“I heard you were going to America tomorrow, why so suddenly?” he asked, taking the half eaten apple from my hands and took a bite.

“There are some things that I forgot to deal with when I was there last month.”

“Ah, I see.”

“Yeah, do you want anything from America, I can get it.”

“Aniyo, I don’t need anything.”

“Okay then oppa, I will excuse myself, I have to go and start packing.”

“Mhm, have a safe trip tomorrow, I won’t be here to bid you goodbye.”

“Ne, thank you oppa,” quickly walking up the stairs, I headed to my room. When I opened the door I could see Jay lying on the bed watching television, “What are you doing in my room Jay Park?”

“Watching television of course.”

I moved towards the bed and sat down and stared at the screen, he was watching Running Man, “Shouldn’t you be with Yoochun oppa today?”

“Nope, he didn’t need my assistance.”

“Mhm.”

“Sooo..”

“Soo...”

“You and Min Ah are close aren’t you...”

“Ne, of course,” I grinned.

“Did she tell you anything?”

“Maybe.”

“Tell me,” Jay said sitting up straight.

“Why?”

“I want to know, if it is something that is important, you must tell Hyung.”

“Jaejoong oppa, can’t know what we talk about.”

“Why?”

“He’ll tell the Lieutenant of Defense, and what Min Ah has been doing for the past weeks, possibly months will be worthless.”

“What has she been doing?”

“I don’t know,” I said truthfully.

“Can we trust her?”

“I think we can.”

He nodded, “I see.”

“Oppa you’re always paranoid with new people, you should open up a little, don’t always be so suspicious.”

“It’s a habit, I’m sorry,” he replied with a hard, cold tone. I hated when he was like that, when he becomes suddenly cold. I liked it better when he is happy, and sunshine-y. I stood up and started to put clothes in the small luggage bag, “Where are you going? Why are you packing?”

“I’m going to America tomorrow to finish some business...” Placing my clothes and the files that Min Ah had given to me in the bag, I put a lock on the zippers and moved toward the bed and plopped besides Jay. 

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

A knock on the door and I was awake immediately, staring at the alarm clock I stood up, it was 4AM and Doona was at the other side of the door. She had promise to come and tell me goodbye before she left, when I opened up I could see her smiling brightly, “I will be going now.”

“Be safe Doona,” I said touching her hand, “Thank you for doing this.”

“No problem,” she handed me a small pink cell phone, “I’ll contact you through this phone, when I find something that is worth letting you know I will call you.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll be leaving now, be safe.”

“You too Doona.”

“Be back in a week or two, bye,” I watched as she gracefully walked down the hall towards the staircase, walking towards the window, I watched her get in her sports car and leave. Please be safe Doona.