Bipolar

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

A couple days after appa’s funeral I lay in my bed not wanting to get up, I was mentally and physically tired. I missed him so much. I closed my eyes as I remember a couple of weeks ago where both of us were smiling at each other... I put the covers over my head and started to weep. Knock Knock. I took the covers off my head and got up, “Who is it?” I said wiping my eyes.

“It’s me,” the airy voice spoke, Jaejoong. He was always checking up on me and I was getting pretty sick of it, I sighed once again and opened the door.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked, looking at him in the eyes he shook his head and turned around. I looked to see a trolley, “It’s just time for you to eat lunch.”

“I’m not hungry,” I said walking back towards the warm bed.

“Even though you are not hungry you should still eat, you haven’t eaten since the funeral.”

“... I have no appetite.”

“How is your father going to feel if he knows that you’re not eating?” he asked. I looked at him my lips pursed he was not going to use appa as an excuse for me to eat is he? “Min Ah shi, please eat something.” He placed the food on the coffee table, I sat at my bed not wanting to move, “Doona will be sad if she knows that you aren’t eating her food,” Jaejoong said again looking at me with a frown. I sighed, looking away. “Do you want me to bring Jay?” I looked at him, after living with them for a couple of days I’ve gotten quite close to Jay... I don’t know he was someone that was always happy and I guess it had rubbed a little on me. When I was around him I could smile, he reminded me so much of my father, always so happy-go-lucky, “Jay!” I heard Jaejoong yelled down the hall, I stood up and grabbed Jaejoong.

“It’s okay, I think he is tired, I’ll eat. Let’s just not bother him okay?” Jaejoong looked at me and nodded leading me towards the coffee table he sat me down.

“Doona thought since you don’t really have an appetite, which you don’t. She made you something that would easily go down,” he slowly took off the lid and steam started to immediately flow out.

“Congee?” I asked.

 “It’s her best dish, it makes you get your appetite back,” he said slowly.  I nodded picking up the spoon scoping some into my mouth, “You know Min Ah shi.” He started off, looking out the window, “Staying coped up in this is not a good thing.”

“You want me to go outside?” I asked.

“No no, it’s too dangerous... I just want you to at least walk around the house.”

“Why are you so nice to me? Why are you taking care of me so well?” I asked, I was curious about this. After talking to Doona I had come to realize that he was a ‘cold’ person... But why isn’t he to me?

“Because I’m obligated to be,” he said straightforwardly his voice turning slightly icy, “If you were not my first priority, honestly I wouldn’t give a sh----” He stopped himself and turned back to me, “Min Ah shi please eat.” His voice was back to the airy warm voice, I looked down and continued to eat. Was he bipolar? 

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

When she was done, I grabbed the bowl and started to wheel the trolley out of the room. Once I was out I let a sigh, this was hard. Being nice and warm... I shook my head. I hated being nice to people I don’t know, but thinking about what Doona said to me a couple of nights ago I continued on what I was doing. No use for her to hate me or think of me as a bad guy.

“She has no one else besides us oppa, you have to be nice to her... even though you don’t know her that well you still have to try. You can’t be cold to her like the others she just lost her father because of us! I mean if you act coldly to her it’s like...uh... bad! You’ll be a bad guy in my books if you hurt her oppa!”

I arrived at the kitchen to see Doona sitting beside Changmin talking to him happily. When I finally pushed the trolley to the sink she looked at me and gave me a smile, “Oppa! Did Min Ah eat?! What she think of my cooking?”

“She said it was disgusting never cook again,” I said trying to sound honest, she looked at me with her round eyes.

“Really...?”

“Yeah,” I watched as she moved towards Changmin and grabbed the bowl he was eating from.

“Oppa don’t force yourself if it’s disgusting just say so!” I looked at Changmin who looked as though someone just stole a million dollars from him.

“DONGSAENG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE CONGEE?” he yelled, running towards it before she poured it into the sink, “IT’S DELICIOUS! IT’S BETTER THEN WHAT JAEJOONG HYUNG COOK!” I glared at him as he looked at me and then back at Doona she stared at him and then back at me, a smile forming on her face.

“Really?”

“EVERY ONE OF US AGREES,” Changmin said glaring at me, Doona then looked at me.

“Yeah, I lied, she said it was good,” I moved towards the seat that Changmin had sat earlier at.

“You’re mean,” Doona said giving the bowl back to Changmin, “You’re always so mean!” I watched as she glared at me, “How can you lie to me.”

“I always do,” I smiled, “You’re my baby dongsaeng, why can’t I?” I got up again and went to the fridge but stopped, looking at the front door I could hear someone at the front trying to get in. But no one should be back from their mission until another hour...  Grabbing the gun from one of the hidden compartment, I stood behind the door for the intruder to come in.  I could hear Doona behind me, “Stay back...Changmin go up to check on Min Ah shi.” I heard him run up the stairs as the door handle started to jiggle. , how did they find our hiding place so quickly? *BAM*the door flew open and coming in were a five guys.