Curious

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up with a slight headache, getting up slowly I headed towards my bathroom, after a quick shower, I headed down to guest wing. Knocking on Seungho’s door I walked in, sitting beside him was Doona she was whispering something in his ear. Turning around she smiled and nodded, heading out the door, staring at Seungho I raised my eyebrows.

“When did you two get so close?”

“...” He didn’t say anything, he slowly got up holding his arm he was smiling at me.

“Why do you seem so happy...?”

“Doona just told me something great.”

“What is it?”

“She said that Jaejoong hyung talked to Rain hyung... us five [MBLAQ], are allowed to stay with you and protect you... he hired us temporarily, Rain and him made a deal.”

“When?”

“Early this morning.”

I smiled as I jumped up and down, “This is great!”

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

“What is that?” I asked as I looked at Doona.

She smiled as she handed me the file, “This is what J.Tune sent us this morning, it’s the five member’s profile.”

“...” I stared at her, “You didn’t?”

“Done deal,” she smiled cheekily, “I told them that you did it~”

“...Why, you’re the one that did it?”

“I overheard the conversation you had yesterday with Min Ah~”

I looked at her and frown, “What does this have to do with that?”

“Well if I tell the boys you took it to yourself to talk and negotiate for the boys to stay and protect her, she might be happy and not be mad at you anymore.”

“She was mad at me?”

She stared at me and rolled her eyes, “Boys.”

“Boys? What about them?” I asked.

“Pabo~”

“YA, how can you call you’re oppa an idiot?”

“You are!” She stuck out her tongue and started to head towards the door, “BE NICE TO HER OPPA!” I rolled my eyes, watching her close the door.

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I walked down the stairs to see a frowning Jaejoong, he stared at me for a second and turned around. Following him to the kitchen I sat down by the counter, picking at the breakfast that was set on the table I sighed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked sitting across from me with a coffee and newspaper in his hands.

“Nothing,” I looked at him and then look back at the toast.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked suddenly turning a page.

I looked up at him, and narrowed my eyes, “Yes.”

“Why?”

“Obviously, because you’re a mean jerk.”

“Ouch.”

“Yeah,” he chuckled and I raised my eyebrows, “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing,” his voice serious again.

“....”

“Changmin is going to be here in thirty minutes you should get ready.”

“For what?”

“You will be having a meeting with the Lieutenant of Defense.”

“Why?”

“You have to tell him what you heard and saw when you were in the North.”

“...” I closed my eyes and sighed, “I don’t want to talk to him.”

“Why?”

“..It’s not the right time.”

“When will it be?” he asked annoyed.

“You just want me to go because you want to tell them what I saw, after that then you don’t have to protect me right?” He nodded I rolled my eyes, was I such a nuisance? “I can’t say anything.”

“Why?”

“Like I said not the right time?”

“Again, when will that be.”

“When they make a move,” I took a bite of my toast and then set it down again, “I’m not hungry, I’ll be in my room, when Changmin oppa comes, please direct him there.”  

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I watch her run up the stairs, what she said just made me really curious. Why was she prolonging this? I shook my head as I returned to reading my newspaper.