What Is She Thinking?

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

DOONA’S POINT OF VIEW

“You’re serious?” Junsu said as he looked at me with eyes widened.

“Please oppa.”

“You can’t do this Doona, if you do Jaejoong hyung will be pissed!”

I sighed as I nodded, “I know.”

“Then why do you want to do it?”

“...I don’t know...”

“If he finds out that you decided to find her again, he’ll definitely...”

“Ok fine, I won’t do it, I won’t try to find her,” I looked down and played with my hands, “I just, sort of miss her.”

“Ah, Doona please don’t!”

“I miss her...”

“Jaejoong hyung or her?”

“Jaejoong oppa of course!” I replied loudly, shocked by his question, “Always him! Even though I miss her you know, it’s Jaejoong oppa!”

“You’ll hurt him if you find her again.”

“I know.”

“You’ll also hurt yourself.”

“I know,” I looked at Junsu, he looked down with his gentle eyes, "I know you don't want me to get hurt.."

"I'm glad you know," he said brushing my hair away from by face.

I don't want you to get hurt either Junsu... I sighed, "I'm going to find Jay, I have to ask him something."

I looked as Junsu frowned and smiled again, "Okay."

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I heard a knock on the door, “Come in,” I said gently.

“Hey,” Changmin said smiling, “What’s up?”

“Nothing really, I just wanted to ask you a favor.”

“What is it?”

“Since you are able to go outside, I want to ask you a favor.”

“What is it?”

 “I want you to please bring this to the post office,” I handed him a small box.

 “What is in it?”

“A present.”

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

Changmin quietly walked down the stairs with a small box in his hands, “What is that?” I asked curious.

“Min Ah wants me to bring this to the post office..”

“Let me see what’s inside it,” I said waving him over.

He looked at me and shook his head, “Hyung invasion of privacy!”

“Give it to me,” I said sternly, “I need to see what she is sending out!”

“...”

“Are you going to listen to me or not?”

Changmin moved towards me and reluctantly gave me the box, “Hyung you’re too much.”

I glared at him, opening the box I pulled out a small recorder, with a note attached to it. Playing the recorder I could hear Min Ah’s voice.

Jiyeon ah~ 

I wish that I was there to celebrate your birthday, I promise when the ordeal that I told you about is over, I’ll visit you! I still have to find the right time to finish all of this... so it might be awhile until I will be able to see you... Don’t worry about me, you know I got this. I miss you~ [Birthday Song Plays]

“What does she mean when she said she will finish this?” Changmin asked.

“I don’t know..." Does she plan to unveil North’s plan in another way then going to the UN?

“...”

“Tch, why can’t see tell us what she is thinking?”
 

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I stared intently at the report files that Appa had given to me before I left Korea, neatly on the coffee table, looking through them I read every single page marking and making side notes. "South Korea’s trade with the North has stabilized no conflicts in transportation, entry in the North’s water has become steadily safe with no danger. Both countries are in good standing,"  I read the last sentence out loud. If everything was going smoothly with the North in the trading and both are in an okay relationship then why are they planning to do this to South...? Is this report right, when was this written? I looked at the front to find who the reporter for this report was, Kim Sae Yong, May 2009. I put the file down and grabbed another one. I stared at that the title page, same reporter a month after the first. Reading through the report I jotted some important comments down, when I reached the last paragraph the same conclusion was written.  The report was totally different from the first yet the ending was the same...

DOONA’S POINT OF VIEW

I knocked on Min Ah’s door, “Come in.” I walked into see her put something in her night table. Curious I asked her what she was hiding, “Nothing,” she replied. I stared curiously at her night table, and then looked back up at her, smiling I moved towards her sofa and sat down.

“How are you?” I asked staring at her, she was playing with her fingers and sitting her on the bed besides the night table.

“I’m good, just tired that’s all,” she yawned. I cocked my head to the side, she’s hiding something, “Is it okay if I go to bed?”

“Min Ah it’s almost 4PM, you want a nap?”

“..Yeah, I don’t know I don’t feel so good.”

I nodded, “Okay then I’ll leave, have a good nap.”

She nodded and smiled, “Bye.”

Before closing the door I looked at the night table and looked at her, “Bye.”