United Family

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

MIN AH’s POV

I watched as Doona jumped onto Junsu as he entered the house, her arms wrapped around him, letting go she did the same to Changmin. The boys patted them on the back as they tried to hide the tears, I laughed as Junsu and Changmin beckoned me over for a hug. I hugged Junsu and Changmin tightly and let go, feeling happiness rush through me, it felt as though the family was once again whole, and that the past couple of days were nothing. Letting out a a sigh of relief, I grinned happily. 

"How were you guys, you guys look so thin," Jaejoong said affectionately, not hidding the beautiful smile that was plastered on his face. The rare one. 

"We're good," Changmin said as he put his arms around Jaejoong's shoulder, "Just tired and still a little shocked." 

"Was it really bad?" Yoochun asked. 

"You watch the news?" Junsu asked, Yoochun nodded, "It's 10 times worse, I was so relieved that we left that place. But all the people that are still there suffering, I can't put it out in words. It's just. Hell." Changmin nodded in agreement. Everyone didn't say anything as they stared at the muted television replying the tides of the tsunami demolishing crops and homes. 

"We can't do anything now, but pray and hope that God is with them," Doona said. 

I woke up with sweat all over my face, the image of South Korea blowing up into a mushroom shaped cloud scared me. Getting up I decided to head downstairs for a glass of water, when I did, I accidently bumped into Jaejoong who had his eyes half opened. 

"What are you doing up?" he mumbled.

"I'm getting a glass of water to drink," I said brushing past him. 

"Why are you all sweaty, you okay?" I nodded my head as I grabbed a glass of water and sat down on one of the stools, taking a small sip, I placed it on the table and let out a long sigh. Jaejoong continued to stare at me but after a while he headed back to his room, when he was gone, I started to fan myself frantically. My nerves were all gittery. I was still so scared, enhaling and exhaling small breathes, I slowly started to calm myself up.

JAY'S POV

I waited for Doona to come out from her room, it had been ten minutes since she had told me to wait for her. I was getting worried, but didn't do anything but lean back and wait.  But then I heard a loud noise from her room, rushing to open the door. I opened it, and let it bang against the wall. 

JAEJOONG'S POV

I sat besides Doona's bed wiping the sweat that was forming, she had a high fever and it didn't seem to be going away. No matter how many wet towels I change on her forehead, it was still consistent never going down. Getting up to change the water, I headed towards her washroom. When I came out again, I could see Min Ah sitting besides Doona her hand Doona's head gently. She looked up at me with a small smile, "Go to bed, I'll take care of her tonight. You've taken care of her for the past two nights, you need rest." I hesitated for a little while, but then nodded. Setting the water bath down besides Min Ah. I thanked her silently and headed towards my room, tomorrow morning, I was going to take Doona to the hospital. 

MINAH'S POV

She woke up when Jaejoong left, smiling she asked for some water. Pouring her a cup I handed it to her, she weakly took the cup and drank it. Handing it back to me she slowly got up, she clasp her hand on her head as she shook it a little. 

"You okay?" I asked as I helped her. 

"Yeah, I just felt a little dizzy getting up." 

"Why don't you sleep more?" 

"I've slept enough," she said, "He hasn't slept a lot has he?" 

"He's been here the whole time."

She nodded, "I see."

"You should've taken care of your health," I scolded, "Then he wouldn't have stayed up, and you wouldn't have made everyone worried." 

She grinned, "Sorry. But you know when you're trying to find stuff out and trying to help a good friend," she looked at me, "You don't worry about your health, you only worry about working." 

I felt myself turn red, "Sorry." 

"For what?"

"Making you worry about this, I shouldn't have told you." 

Doona rolled her eyes, "If you didn't tell me than who would you tell?" 

"No one, I shouldn't have gotten you involved."

"You've got everyone involved, once you're under our roof." 

I sighed, "I know." 

"Are you going to tell him?" 

"Who?"

"Who else?" 

"Jaejoong?" 

"Yeah." 

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"I don't know.. I mean.. Can I really trust him to help?"

Her eyes buldged and she coughed, "Are you kidding me Min Ah? If you're worried about whether to trust him or not, than you wouldn't be trusting him with your life, like you're doing now.. Besides, letting him know will be better. Because once he snoops around he'll know anyways. Better tell him now, and let him help then waiting and prolonging everything. Besides you know that we all are like family now, if you hold all the burden, how would the boys feel.  I'm sick, I can't really help you, we're short on time. You've got to tell them. They'll help us. They will." 

I nodded, "I know." 

"If you can't tell them, I will."

"I can tell them, I can." 

"You know if we were all united and worried about the same thing, then things wouldn't be so hard and the burden wouldn't be so heavy for you." WIth that she laid back down and closed her eyes, "Tell them tomorrow morning. Now, go to your own room and sleep. Knowing you, it'll take a lot of energy for you to talk to them. Especially to Jaejoong oppa, when you're so nervous just because you're beside him." 

I sat there thinking for a little while, listening to Doona's light breathing. Would they help? Would he help? I mean, back then I asked Doona to help because I felt as though she truly was trustworthy and cared. But now that I've been with everyone for so long, I should tell them. Shouldn't I? I mean, I can't hide this forever and with their help; there would be more then two brains, to think about how to challenge this, this, big problem. I nodded my head, it's time I organize my notes and tell them. I can't handle this alone. We are like family now, we need to be united and help one another.. like what Doona said.