Nuisance

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

DOONA’S POINT OF VIEW

I left the boys as I headed towards Jay’s room, when I was in front of his door I knocked.

“Who is it?” I heard his voice speak roughly.

“It’s me.”

“Come in,” he said.

I opened the door and entered, closing the door I turned and looked at him, he was sitting on his bed with his hands covering his face. Walking towards him I bent down to face him, touching his hand I pried it off his face.

“Oppa,” I whispered softly, "Let me see your face."

“No.”

I sighed, “Let me treat your wounds, you don’t want an ugly face do you?”

He sighed, “No I don’t.” He took his hands off his faced and looked at me, his piercing eyes scared me in a way but yet it didn’t.

“You freaked out back there,” I said as I was treated his wounds.

“I know.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know...”

I sighed, “Oppa, you always seem to freak when someone grabs you or holds you like that, is it because of the past?”

He shook his head, “I don’t know, but I felt the need to kill him when he did that.”

I stared at him confused, putting down the cotton I wrapped my arms around his neck, “You could’ve really killed him.”

“It’s not like I haven’t killed anyone before,” Jay said wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You’ve never killed someone innocent before,” I whispered.

“Yeah.”
 

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I watched as Seungho regained consciences, they had already placed his shoulders back in its socket.

“Oppa are you okay?” I asked, looking down at him.

“Mhm.”

“Hyung do you want any water?” Mir asked.

“No, I’m good.”

“Dang that Jay guy went nuts,” Joon said scratching his head.

Jay usually wasn’t like that... he was so sweet, kind, gentle, why had he become such a monster in such a short time of period? I looked out the door into the hallway, has he calmed down? I shook my head and looked at Seungho, his eyes were shinning.

“I like him.”

“Bwoh, hyung what did you say?”

“He’s a good fighter,” Seungho said smiling, slowly trying to get up.

“He’s a monster that tried to kill you, ok not kill you but disable you!” Cheon Doong said flinging his hands in the air.

“He’s not bad,” I defended, “He’s a sweet,  gentle, caring, and a fun guy!”

“If he was so gentle like you said, why the hell did he make Seungho hyung look the way he looks?”

“I don’t know, Seungho oppa went too far with choking him.”

“He dislocated hyung’s shoulders Min Ah! Whose side are you on anyways?!” Mir yelled.

I looked away, “...”

“That Jay has something wrong with him,” G.O spoke up, “When the fight started his eyes were bright and happy, but when you were choking him and pulling him in the air, his eyes immediately changed to black.”

“Its’ how I handled him,” Seungho spoke, “If I didn’t touch his neck he wouldn’t have reacted the way he did.”

“I don’t get it,” Joon said, “So what if you grabbed and choked him! He shouldn’t have gone physco.”

“Oppa, Jay is not a physco, he just just doesn’t like it.”

They looked at me, “Seriously Min Ah, whose side are you on?” Joon asked.

“...”

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I walked into my bathroom, getting undressed I got into the shower, after thirty minutes I stepped out and quickly dried and dressed myself, when I walked outside towards my bed I saw Min Ah sitting on the ground tracing on the cold floor.

“What are you doing in my bedroom?” I asked putting my towel away. She looked up at me and backed down, her face red.

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I looked up to see Jaejoong with his wet hair, he had looked as though he had just walked out of a men’s sleeping wear commercial, looking back down I felt my cheeks flush, “Nothing, it’s just I couldn’t sleep.”

“So you decided to come to my bedroom?”

“Yes, you’re the only one I can talk to..”

“What about the other boys?”

“They are mad at me.”

“Why?”

“Because I defended Jay, they were calling him monster and lunatic.”

“..Ah, he isn’t.”

“I know.”

I heard him chuckle, “You’re not use to seeing Jay like that right? You’re use to seeing the gentle, nice boy, am I right?”

“Yeah.”

“You must’ve been shocked.”

“I was...”

“But you shouldn’t be.”

“Why?”

“Because a nice person always has a scary side,” I looked at him, his eyes were cold like Jays, his tone icy.

“...”

“No one can always be the person you imagine them to be, no one can always be happy, gentle.”

“I-I-I know.”

He smiled again, “So Min Ah, would you like to go on a walk with me?”

“...Hm?”

“Since you can’t sleep let’s go walk around the garden.”

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I watched as she walked ahead of me towards the fountain, sitting down she started to touch the water.

“It’s nice tonight,” she said looking up at the moon, smiling a smile that did not reach her eyes.

“You’re worried about Jay?” I asked.

“You noticed,” she chuckled.

“Why do you worry about him, you don’t even know him for that long.”

She looked at me, “You can get attached easily to people you just go to know.”

I looked at her thoughtfully, “Really?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t worry about him,” I said, “He’s a strong guy.”

“...”

“Besides he has Doona, all you have to worry about is yourself.”

“Am I a nuisance?”

I smirked, yes, “You... are... someone important.”

“...Even though I am important I am a nuisance, I made you guys fight to protect me. I mean really why do you guys have to fight for me?”

“I wouldn’t have fought to protect you, I really don’t want to do it, but Doona wants to, so I do what she wants.” I looked at her as she stared at me hurt, did my words sting her?

“Ouch.”

I laughed, “It’s getting chilly let’s go inside.”

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I watched as he turned around and headed towards the door, running after him I slid in before him, it kind of hurt to feel that he didn’t want me here... Heading up the stairs, I could hear him behind me I turned around and looked at him, “If you don’t want to be around me you don’t have to follow me, get Changmin Oppa to do it.” He raised his eyebrows then smiled.

“As you wish, starting tomorrow, instead of me Changmin will be your personal bodyguard.” I watched as he kept staring at me, “Now why don’t you hurry to bed you look like a mess.”