Stop!

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I sat down staring at the two tall men facing each other, “I hope they are going to be okay,” I whispered quietly.

“Of course they are going to be okay,” Jaejoong said watching intently. I looked at him as he turned to face me, “If we win, would you want these guys around you?”

“..Yes... why?”

“Just asking, I was wondering if I should dispose them after we win.”

“WHAT?”

He chuckled, “I was kidding.”

“...”

“Doona start the fight!”

“Arasoo!” I watched as Doona walked into the middle of them and whispered something in Minho’s ear, he nodded as she smiled and walked back to the sidelines, “START!”

I watched intently as Minho moved back, when Cheon Doong lunged at him. Quickly moving to the other side of Cheon Doong Minho punched him in the side.

“YA CHEON DOONG DON’T DISAPPOINT ME!” Joon yelled angry.

Taking his hand away from the side Cheon Doong stood up straight and stood still closing his eyes. Minho calm and collective stood still as well observing the older boy. Cheon Doong opened his eyes staring at Minho with a smile, quickly running towards Minho, he threw his left fist in Minho’s face and right fist in Minho’s stomach making him stagger back. Again, Cheon Doong kicked Minho’s leg, making him fall. On top, Cheon Doong continuously punched Minho in the face as Minho blocked.

“HAHAHA, YOU GO BOY!” Joon yelled as he jumped in the air, “Show him what you got!!”

“MINHO FIGHTING! NOONA TAUGHT YOU SO MANY MOVES YESTERDAY, USE IT!! I KNOW YOU CAN WHIP THIS BOY’S !” Doona yelled.

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I sighed, I knew when Doona gets excited she’d lose her cool, I watched amusingly as she jumped in the air at the same time as Joon. After a couple of more hits I watched as Minho slowly started to fight back, he pushed Cheon Doong off of him and jumped up.

“How can he get up after getting beaten so much?” Min Ah asked beside me.

“They are use to getting hit,” I simply replied, “After you get use to it, it feels like nothing.”

“Ah...”

“Even though they are new recruits they have history  behind them they must endure a lot to be considered to work for me.”

“..Why?”

“Even though it doesn’t look hard, it is the worst job you can get.”

“...”

I stared at her as she nodded turning back towards the fight, when I turned again I could see that the fight was over and Minho was staggering towards Doona as she ran towards him and hugged him, “YOU DID GREAT! Noona is very proud of you!” I watched as he smiled as she embraced him.

“GOD DAMNIT! CHEON DOONG ARE YOU OKAY?” Joon yelled in concern as Seungho and G.O helped Cheon Doong to the side.

“Who is next?” Doona asked as she sat the injured Minho down on the grass.

“Mir,” Seungho smiled.

I watched as a screaming boy walked up to the front, “WAAAAHHHH!!!”

“Key, you wanna go at him?” Doona asked.

“Sure noona, this boy doesn’t look hard to deal with.”

Key stepped up as Mir started to circle like a beast, “What are you an ape?”

“YAAA!!” Mir lunged and was on top of Key, for some reason from where I was at it seemed as though Mir was pulling Key’s hair...

“YAH! WHAT IS YOUR BOY DOING?” Doona yelled, “WHAT IS THAT KID DOING PULLING HAIR? THIS ISN’T A CAT FIGHT, WHAT THE ?!”

I chuckled, “This is Mir?”

“Yeah, he tends to fight like a crazy person, he doesn’t have actual skills,” Min Ah laughed, “He’s only in the group because the boys can only survive as five not four or any number less than five or any one different..”

“....”

“Don’t get me wrong even though he doesn’t have skills, he’s really good!”

I turned back to see Key, grabbing Mir by the hair and pulling him to the side. Mir fell of and Key got up, “You little , I’MMA KILL YOU! YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO DO MY HAIR?” Key grabbed Mir up and punched him the face, after a couple of hits he flipped Mir over and twisted Mir’s arm.

“AHHHH!!!”

“Okay stop!” Seungho said raising his hand, “Mir gives up, please don’t break his arm.”

“Let go,” Jay smiled, “Do you admit defeat?”

“No, we still have one more chance,” G.O said.

“Okay, I see, who is your next fighter?” Doona asked.

“Me,” Seungho stepped up, “And yours?”

“Jay,” Doona smiled.

“ME? I’m fighting?! If I’m fighting I want to fight that poop head!” Jay said looking at Doona.

“Oppa, come on!”

“No way.”

“Please?”

Jay looked at her and sighed, “Fine I’ll get this over and done with within five minutes.”
 

Seungho stiffened as Jay moved closer towards him, “Ready?” Doona asked. They both nodded, “START!” Jay swiftly landed a punch in Seungho’s stomach, unaffected Seungho punched Jay back in the gut. Jay smiled as he grabbed Seungho’s arm and twisted behind him, pulling straight down I heard something pop. Seungho’s shoulder.

“Hyung!” G.O yelled, looking at the hurt Seungho.

Seungho hid his pain and grabbed the shoulder, attacking with one hand Seungho got Jay on the floor. Using his uninjured hand he punched Jay in the face, then grabbing him by the throat, he started to suffocate Jay. Seungho got off and tightened his grip even more pulling Jay up into the air. Who knew that he was so strong? Jay struggled as his face turned purple, grabbing Seungho’s hand Jay freed himself, angered I watched Jay start to get into his zone. He was done playing, his eyes now were like a monster's, Seungho had just done something that Jay hated, that was choking him.. Jay hit the injured Seungho mercilessly I watched as the leader take in the pain without an expression, “You will regret holding me up like a rag doll,” Jay hissed.

Seungho laughed, “I know I will...”

Jay kicked his leg in the air and hit the dislocated shoulder, Seungho bit his lips in pain. I stared at his boys, they were in rage and concerned. Then I looked at Doona who was slowly losing the excitement that she had earlier, her face now dark.

“Stop, stop!” Min Ah yelled, “Oppa admit defeat, if you continue to let Jay oppa hit you there you won’t be able to use that arm ever again!!” I watched as she got up and ran towards the two. Seungho didn’t say anything, I stared as Doona stopped Min Ah and started to walk up towards Jay who was now hovering over Seungho.

 “Stop,” she spoke gently, “He’s already injured enough, look at what you’ve already done. The fight is over we have won,” Doona briefly touched Jay’s arm. Jay looked at her, his eyes was starting to turn back to normal and he slowly moved away from Seungho, turning around he walked into the house. Doona slowly bent down towards the now unconscious Seungho, the rest of his brothers surrounded him.

“Look what you have done,” Joon growled, “Our leader is badly injured!”

“I didn’t know Jay would go this far,” Doona said her voice monotone all of a sudden, “Please bring him inside, I’ll treat him personally.”

“There is no need,” G.O said, “We can do it, you can just give us a room.”

Doona nodded, “Come this way.” I got up from my spot and grabbed onto Min Ah’s arms, she turned and looked at me her eyes with tears.

“He’s so hurt, how could Jay do this?”

“Don’t worry he'll be alright, now it’s late you have to go to sleep.”

“I want to see if he will be alright,” she headed towards the direction that the others had gone.