News

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

JAEJOONG’S POV

Walking back into the house, I let out a sigh and sat beside Yunho. He looked at me with a reassuring look, “It’s going to be okay.”

“I know,” I said staring at the television screen, “I know it’s going to be all okay, they will be alright, nothing is going to be wrong with the both of them. They are going to come back alive, uninjured.”

Yunho patted my shoulder, getting up, heading towards the door, “I’m going to go make some calls to try to see whether I can get any information.”

“Okay.”

48 HOURS LATER

MIN AH’S POV

I woke up to hear screaming from downstairs, running quickly down the stairs I watched Doona jump up and down with happiness, “What’s wrong? What happened?”

She looked at me with pure happiness, “They are okay! They are uninjured! They are getting the first flight back from Japan!!”

“OH MY GOD!” I laughed happily, hugging Doona, “Does Jaejoong shi know?”

“I haven’t told him yet, can you please go up to his room and tell him?!”

I nodded as I ran up the flight of stairs, barging into his room I jumped onto his bed, "JAEJOONG SHI!"

He opened his eyes and stared at me, "What are you doing in my room?"

"THEY ARE OKAY! THEY'RE GOING TO GET THE FIRST FLIGHT BACK TO SEOUL!"

Jaejoong's eyes widened and a big smile dance on his face, "Are you serious?!"

"Yes! Doona told me! She just talked to Junsu on the phone!"

Jaejoong laughed and suddenly grabbed a hold of me and hugged me, "I'm so happy! "

Feeling the happiness flow through me as well, I hugged him back, "You should wake up Jaejoong shi, we need to get our strength back to plan some welcome back party!"

"Good idea," Jaejoong said as he laughed loudly.

-

Walking down the stairs happily with Jaejoong, I could feel myself floating on cloud nine, for some reason I couldn't shake off the giddy feeling of hugging him earlier. I looked to my side to see Jaejoong smiling at me. We headed in the kitchen to see everyone eating, they had not eaten for the past day and a half, worrying about the safety of the others.

"Wah, I never knew food would taste so good!" Jay said as he ate his cereal, Doona stared at him and laughed out loud, eating her bagel.

"If food didn't taste so good than what would?" Yoochun asked as he smiled.

"Doona's kisses," Jay smirked.

"Ew," Doona gagged.

Seungho laughed out loud, "I guess you're kisses must taste gross Jay, she's gagging."

"Yah, my lips taste like candy, you wanna try?"

"No thanks bro, I dont roll that way."

"You guys stop talking about lips," Jaejoong said as he sat down.

"You haven't had any in a while, haven't you?" Doona teased, "I mean it's been a while since you've brought girls over...”

Jaejoong stared at her and I stared at him, "Come to think about it, yeah, you haven't," I said.

He looked at me, "Yeah, aren't you happy that I'm not?"

"What?" I asked bewildered.

He chuckled, "I was joking, jeez, why did you get so tense? Was I right?"

I blushed as I looked away, "No."

I heard the others laugh, "I haven't had time to bring girls over as you can tell," he continued, "If I didn’t have any things to worry about, girls would be over twenty four seven."

"What a liar," Doona said, getting up she headed to her room, "I'm go take a shower, I smell. You guys should too."

"After you Miss stinky," Joon said.

"You need to shower the most," she laughed out loud, "You stink like trash."

Joon glared at her as he sulked, “You’re mean.”

JAEJOONG’S POV

I stared at Min Ah who laugh carelessly as she joked with the others, somehow I could feel some fondness towards her she was a sweet girl. Someone I felt that I could rely on, someone that I would like to have on my side when I need someone to talk to... Oh, what am I thinking? She is nothing... she’s only here for protection. I shook my head as I stood up, “I’m going to go out for a while.”

“Can I come?” Min Ah asked.

“I would like to be alone.”

“Oh, okay.”

I walked out of the room, feeling as though someone was staring at me intensely.

MIN AH’S POV

I watched him walk out of the room, feeling a little chilly, I put my hands around my shoulders, was it just me or did he kind of brush me off just now? Just when we were getting close...

-

I walked into Doona's room waiting for her to finish her shower, when she came out she jumped, "Min Ah you scared me!"

"I'm sorry, it's just I need a girl's talk."

"Whats up?" Doona asked sitting down beside me.

"Jaejoong shi.."

"..What about him?"

"You know how we were a bit close these past three days."

"Yeah."

"I thought that somehow we've gotten a friendship going on, but just now he just kind of brushed me off."

"He's like that don't worry," Doona smiled, "He's push and pull when he starts friendship with girls."

"..Really?"

"Do you like him or something, that's why you're worried about the both of your friendships?" Doona asked, drying her hair with her towel.

"N-no, no of course not, I don't like him that way!"

"Ah, okay, than why are you so pink?"

"I'm just really hot."

"Okay."

I looked at her, she stared back at me with a look, like she knew that I liked him, I bit my lips, "I'm going to go to my room now."

"Okay, if you need me, you know where to find me."

"Yeah, um, later," I walked out of her room. Letting out a breath I headed into my room, laying on my bed I kept thinking of him. Shaking my head, I tried to get rid of the feeling of happiness from this morning. There was no way I like him, I mean, like it's natural to be happy around your friend and feel butterflies in your stomach right? It doesn't mean that you automatically like him when you feel as though your hearts going to explode whenever he looks your way right?