Making Joon Happy.

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

“Hey,” I turned around to see Doona walking into my room.

“Hey.”

“What are you doing?” she asked sitting down.

“Looking at some documents as you can tell.”

“You don’t seem to be in a good mood,” she said chuckling.

“..”

“What happened? Did Jay oppa do something to the trainees again?”

“No.”

“Did Changmin oppa eat all your home made cake?”

“No.”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s that girl, she is hiding something and I have to figure what it is!”

“Why?”

“Because I need to know.”

“Nosy again...”

“YAH!”

I watched her look away, “Whatever it is it’s in her night table.”

“Bwoh?” I look at her with interest.

“I saw her putting something in her night table, and she didn’t want me to know what it was.”

“...”

“Well yeah, if you want to be nosier then you already are oppa, why don’t you do your ninja thing and find out what it is. Anyways, I’m out, peace,” I watched as Doona smiled and quickly slipped out of the room. If I was a ninja what the hell was she, an alien?

DOONA’S POINT OF VIEW

I walked out towards the kitchen to find Seungho looking in the fridge “Are you hungry?” I asked.

He turned around alarmed, “When did you get down here?”

“Just now...”

“Y-you were so quiet!”

I laughed, “Sorry, it’s a habit for me to sneak in the room. Let me make you something to eat.”

“T-thanks,” he said moving away from the fridge for me to look in.

“Would you like bibimbap? Or kimchi rice?”

“Any, doesn’t matter if it’s Ramen, I’m just starving,” he said smiled weakly.

“Okay, I’ll cook kimchi rice,” I smiled as I got all the things needed. He sat across from me as I started cut the kimchi, “How’s the shoulder?”

“It’s okay,” he replied eyeing the kimchi.

“Are you that hungry?” I asked wrapping a piece of kimchi and moving it to his mouth, “Say ah.”

He looked at me bewildered and then opened his mouth with his hand politely covering over his mouth, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, besides it’s the least I can do for not grabbing Jaebeom oppa away from you when I should’ve.”

“I just ticked him off, don’t worry about it.”

“I’m sorry on his behalf.”

“It’s okay,” Seungho smiled.

I nodded, “So where are the rest of the boys?”

“They are out.”

“Oh?”

“Mhm, they like playing a lot.”

“Ah, just like my boys,” I smiled as I finish cutting the other essentials needs for kimchi rice. After adding the things need in I started to mixed them around after a good 6-7 minutes I put the food on the plate and delivered it to Seungho who just stared at it. “Tell me if it’s good.” I watch him stuff his cheeks, after swallowing the first bite he looked up at me with sparkling eyes.

“This tastes like HEAVEN!”

I chuckled as I watched him eat, suddenly the front door opened and in came a very hyper and happy Joon, “HYUNG I BROUGHT YOU FOOD! WHERE ARE YOU?”

“KITCHEN!,” Seungho yelled still stuffing his face.

When Joon came in his smiling face faded, “Hyung why are you talking to the enemy? AND IS THAT THE FOOD SHE MADE YOU?! IT’S POISION HYUNG!” I watched as he tried to grab the plate away from Seungho, “Hyung l-l-let g-go I have good food for you, better than this!”

“Give it smelly!”

“Hyungnim!!!”

 “YO, GOO JUN POOP!” Jay yelled coming down the stairs.

“JUN POOP?” I watched as Joon dramatically turned around staring at Jay, who was smirking.

“Hey bro how you doin’ you’re shoulder good?” Jay asked patting Seungho on his good shoulder.

“YAH, don’t touch my hyung,” Joon stood defensive.

“It’s alright, getting better, by the way sorry man. Didn’t mean to tick you so badly off like that,” Seungho replied looking up from his food.

“HYUNG ARE YOU SIDING WITH THE ENEMY?”

“Man I don’t tend to go crazy like that, I’m sorry,” Jay said he sat down beside Seungho and grabbed Seungho’s plate, “Mind sharing?”

“Yeah why not,” Seungho said smirking.

“ARE YOU GUYS IGNORING ME?” Joon asked hurt.

I chuckled, “Joon shi would you like some as well I’ll make more?”

“No, it’s alright I don’t want to risk my life,” Joon said moving to the corner and laying his food out on the table. I watched as he sulked, moving to sit beside him I looked at his face.

“Why do you seem upset?”

“...” he glared at me, I chuckled and turned to Jay, who was staring amused by Joon.

“Poop, are you okay?” Jay asked.

“Shut up shorty, you took my hyung away.”

I laughed, “Joon shi, you have me right?”

“Pft,” Joon shot air out of his mouth, “I don’t like you.”

I looked down at my hand and then back up with a teary face on, “You don’t?”

He looked at me and then away, “Y-y-eah.”

I could tell my teary face was getting to him, I chuckled, “Okay then I guess the cheesecake is only for the three of us.” I stood up and wiped my fake tears, “I made it especially for Joon shi, to make him happy that he is staying here.. because he seemed to be the one that doesn’t like it, but oh well he said he didn't like me...” From the corner of my eyes I could see a swift movement, and right beside me was Joon. “WHAT KIND?” he smiled brightly.

--

This chapter was for fun, because well I'm trying to organize my thoughts~ keke. Enjoy and please comment!

--